Yellow fever

I can't help it Sup Forums, I suddenly realize I want to impregnate asian ladies, preferably Japanese, and get away with it. I hear there's a lot of sperm hunters in Japan, what the fuck do I do. I'm currently in the Middle East for work, but I might visit SEA on my next trip

I just desperately wanna knock up some qt azn ladies

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=P2QAVNPdJso
youtube.com/watch?v=IWQ13SdNHOw
youtube.com/watch?v=1l_orn6zt9Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

same

Do asian women like middle eastern men?

According to Nobita they can go fuck themselves

Go back yourself a whore you pathetic virgin

>tfw u may have impregnated some random korean 18 year old because the condom broke

this is why i will never do one of those DNA tests

Literally who?

The Japanese guy from Find Your Love in Japan

Source?

OP is the third type

m.youtube.com/watch?v=P2QAVNPdJso

I will record a video: Chinks I don't like on YouTube

post your face please

How would you find a Japanese girl you have a crush on and have her love you back?

You might like him better after you see his videos calling out black people for whining about racism

you go somewhere where japanese girls go to study english abroad and sex them

But what if it’s a very specific person, 1 individual in particular?

just ask her out, they are too polite to say know and then you sex her

no you don't

the cure to yellow fever is to fuck them, really taste those women in bed, I was like you and after having fucked with the 6th asian women I felt bored, the same chink body, the same chink face over and over again.
btw asian women are shit at bed. latinas are way way better. by so far.

> I'm currently in the Middle East for work

which country are you from?

>attracted to fish heads

Yeah ok

Aragaki Yui - Smile -Cut
youtube.com/watch?v=IWQ13SdNHOw

I've only ever had sex with Asian women, so I don't know any better

it's okay

I have yellow fever and an Asian gf. I STILL cannot stop turning my head when I see an azn qt in the street. While I don't actually do anything I feel like I waste brain power thinking about hoq cute they are and comparing international students to asian americans to FOB americans.

I've had sex with at least 7 Asian girls outside of my gf, and it has not helped. But yeah they aren't very fun in bed... too bad latinas don't like me.

How are the Chinese Peruvian girls? I went to elementary school and remember there being a lot of Asian mixes.

>might make you look lewd

youtube.com/watch?v=1l_orn6zt9Q

うざい

死んでください

Do you want to find love in Korea?

I don't know what this is but that feel

No thanks, they’re all yours

You do not improve your Japanese in one pattern.

日本人だけど

いちいちこういうスレで日本の女優とかグラドルとか投稿するのなんなん?

>yfw white women have yellow fever in an alternate reality

They’re usually into K-pop artists (pic related)

Yeah but i meant normal white girls, not the weird korean wanna be ones.

Seems like if you are a tall, slim korean man you can get any girl desu. Is that their version of Chad?

Well, the reason why Koreans are regarded as Chads is because mentality-wise they like copying the West. Especially the “I’m so cool and perfect and hip” douchebaggery and materialistic culture (not to mention extravert behavior) the West is renowned for. It’s because of this, they’re seen as the Chads of Asia by Westerners

fucking korean hookers doesn't count, you're still a virgin