Uncles/fathers of /pol advice needed

How do I train my 11 year old niece not to dress like a whore? Father is not really in the picture (works overseas) and mum has no idea really. When she grows older and starts partying etc. I don't wanna get into arguments with her about what she can wear etc., I want to teach her from this early age not to dress like this. She's already started with leggings, because that's what she sees around but I don't want her ending up like pic related.

Interested in this, but as far as I know, this can't be done, especially if the parents aren't cooperative, and almost anything you would do would be improper meddling.

Women are natural whores. Sorry mate

Become a tranny and dress like a whore.

For mere entertainment purposes, I wanna sit in this shitpost thread and wait for somebody to show up and suggest incest as viable a means to achieve your goal.

I've started dropping hints, like when we see something like pic related on TV etc I comment about how ugly it looks etc but I'm not sure if that's working or not.

You're gonna have to redpill her, in a way she'll understand
That's the only way to do it in a western country

Its easy user see you take out your cock and then shove it in your niece's mouth then fuck her in her leggings and tell her this is how men treat women that dress like whores, it guaranteed to work and guaranteed to have someone sucking your dick everytime you visit you niece.

I'm afraid her choices are already predetermined by the influence and teachings of her parents.

You can preach until you are blue in the face, it could make her rebel more. Maybe wait until someone slut-shames her, and then use an example like that to teach her why she is getting that reaction.

>You're gonna have to redpill her, in a way she'll understand
yeah but how?

that's life user

skirts are easy to pull up and get her in position

she's probably humbing some boy anyway

maybe focus on manners and such to not {{look}} like a hoe

Too late, if you're not frequently in the child's life before age 7 they won't see you as a father figure, and educating a child into good manners and good behavior isn't a red pill you swallow or a one time thing, it's an ongoing process that takes years to grow into a child and if the mother and father won't do it, plant your seed as much as you want it won't be watered and won't grow.

idk, have a conversation with her explaining how society looks down on women that dress improperly. Maybe promise to buy her presents if she dresses conservatively. Those might be horrible suggestions, especially the second one, but it's the only one that comes to mind.

try the old "men love a mystery" meme

there

She's fucked.

There are billions of dollars spent on advertising (brainwashing) each year with the sole message of SEX.

Good lucking fighting it.

put her in a cellar and beat her with a bible, I don't know any more ways to teach to a 11 year old.
Because the thing you must understand if you put a dog to live with humans and cats, he will be a dog.
If a humans was raised by dogs he will act and think like a dog.
She needs a better example than her whore mother, or her mothers needs to become her idol, not some whining bitch on the sofa after 5pm.
THe infuence of her mother must be greater than the manipulation of the media.
But well, think about all the people who were beaten as a child, are they bitch made? no
Are the spoiled brats the ones who didn't get beat up? yes

>before age 7 they won't see you as a father figure
I was and she does

Good, how frequently do you see her? How involved is her mother with the kid? Does she show signs of restraint and decency or is she already going into the sluthood path?

Give her a treat everytime she wears something modest. Reinforcing good behavior is how all pets are trained (your words).

you kind of hit the nail on the head, m8.

"she sees it around here"

put her in an environment where it reinforces the good ideals you're trying to instil, i.e. church, camp-groups, swimming teams, etc.

If she is constantly surrounded by people who dress alternatively to the societal norm she will recognise at the very least that the norm isn't the norm for everyone and there are quite a lot of deviations.

Kids are perceptive but they can't explain it. You are an adult who can see these things. You can't make the child dress differently b/c they will naturally rebel and will resent you.

Exposure to peers, who act, behave, and dress properly, is what she needs.

Do it before she's 13/14 when they become rebellious by definition.

>Good, how frequently do you see her?
They live with me.
>How involved is her mother with the kid?
Very much but she's useless in the sense that she doesn't see a problem with those kinda of dresses. She doesn't dress like that herself though.
>Does she show signs of restraint and decency or is she already going into the sluthood path?
I'm not sure. I can't really tell either way. Like I said she already started with tight leggings etc but not because she understands what it looks like, only because that's what she sees. If I'm in her room for example she tells me to leave because she's gonna get dressed though.

>train
your neic is not a FUCKING POKEMON

Teach her to dress as sluttilty as possible. Teach her to idolise immigrant dick and value feminism.
When she becomes a teenager she'll rebel against you and become a wholesome well rounded young woman.

Perhaps introduce her to horses ect?
Albeit expensive its a lot of responsibility and that kinda stuff and its a way to make a girl "more mature".
Ie taking care of a horse, feeding it ect ect.

Rape her.

>You can't make the child dress differently b/c they will naturally rebel and will resent you.
Yeah that's what I'd like to avoid, it'll have the reverse effect if I force her so I want to embed it in her not to do that.
>Exposure to peers, who act, behave, and dress properly, is what she needs.
All her best friends do those but who knows what they will end up like in a few years.

Until age 12-13 you can influenmce kids because they look up to adults and parants. After that their friends and idols becomes people they look up to. Meaning you are out of the picture. Best you can do is move to a country where there isnt such propaganda on making girls be bigest sluts and guys biggest rappers and kriminals. Beside this you cant do squat. She will watch tv, youtube, snapchat with friends and will eventualy become what society wants her to. You have no power.

Give her the D

Unlike what leftist believe the best way to bring up a child is not through punishment and shaming but with positive role models and encouragement. The media and friends don't matter as much ad family in early years, if the mother won't give her daughter a good role model for a woman then it'll be harder for you. Show her about great women in history, Joan of Arc for example, good woman, modest, brave. Also teach her about sex, not STDs or anything like that, school can teach her that, all those charts you see in feminist hate threads that show early sexual behavior correlates with a lot of bad stuff, teach her about the power of sex she will have on men, and she's going to use that power unless you also teach her good morals about kindness and modesty.

A lot of why society is so sexual is based on the fact that eroticism has died so have sexual morals. Sex has become empty thus meaningless and then there's no harm seen in behaving sexually, restore eroticism and the knowledge that sex must be tied with intimacy and trust and a good part of the job is done.

Yeah, that'd be bit expensive but hopeing to start her at a job when she turns 15/16 at KFC or something so hopefully that'll teach her responsibility.

We're (men too) all born as whores.

It's just how we are brought up.

>don't be over conservative
>have a elaborate relationship with your kids
>try to keep them away from integrating multicultural cities (go to cities, but don't live in them)
>put her in an all girls school (she'll grow up taking relationships seriously)

>How do I train my 11 year old niece not to dress like a whore?

Can't be done, you can have them grow up in the white house for eight years and they'll still turn out to be sluts when they'll turn 18.

got moar?

Eh, be chill about it, but make sure she just understands what "class" and "modesty" mean and that she values those qualities.

Then even if she dresses like a hoe because everyone else does, she still won't act like one.

>DINDUS

Rape her and tell her you'll tear off her limbs and devour them if she ever dresses like a slut again.

It's the only way in western countries.

yeah good points, thanks.

Church Camp groups are the worst idea ever, trust me. Lots of freaky sex happens at those. Can confirm.

Have her watch the movie "Face Off". There's a couple of scenes in that movie that address this pointedly.

Get her into fashion but not modern fashion bs shit like scarves and dresses and shit

Yeah good idea.

You don't. Girls don't even listen to fathers in this subject even if they respect them a lot. Only the mother can teach her daughter about not wearing slut clothes.

unless she happens to have a good moral compass (most women don't seem to) she'll fall prey to it. it's easy to use the pussy pass to get by in life even for a moderately attractive woman.

Let us know how she turns out in a few years mkay? I wanna see how this goes in a few years

google sluts

>Don't ever talk to me or my sister's daughter ever again

keked

Become muslim.

>11 years
Too late.

learnt anything?

>How do I train my 11 year old niece not to dress like a whore?
How should your niece dress ?

something like this? instead of original pic.

nice try, Nic Cage.

You can subliminally try to show her here and there how little guys care about whores. Dressing more conservatively and making a guy work for you ensures that you get a guy that really wants you, as opposed to just a dumpster fuck.

you want her to be a feminist sjw?

Like this type of dress, your niece couldn't sale herself to apply for a job.
Modern society want whores and Apollos, you can't stop it.
You probably think i'm mad, but if everybody walk naked, the problem of considerations like sexism and exhibitionism will be resolved, and finally modest dress like you presented me will be the new way of dressing. The recent Islamic dress code is forward thinking.

Yeah, those are the only two options, either a whore or a SJW.

It's possible to be fashionable and tasteful at the same time kiwi sr.

From my understanding they need a loving, understanding non-sexual love male figure to make the crave for male attention less severe in their later years.

Logic will probably get you nowhere because females are irrational and always think they're right and never want to be held accountable for anything.

fuck a baby into her, that'll teach her

Initiate her to high fashion. Checkout r/streetwear on reddit. Whore clothing isn't really fashionable and when she sees and become part of a fashion community, she wont drees like a ho

Very ez 3 step process
>aquire conservative qt gf
>bring qt to neice and she will look up to qt
>neice wants to be like qt
Or just the rape thing...mb that would work.

how it must suck to be a woman, and just feel so attacked by stupid portrayals of womanhood on instagram

so... you were a happy camper

you cant, it's over.

The cultural marxism has already been planted.

Degenerate whores and effeminate men make a weak population that doesn't provide resistance which is easy for government to control.

>hopeing to start her at a job when she turns 15/16 at KFC
Is this a fucking joke?
I dunno how it is down under but over here the KFC's are pretty much fully staffed with blacks and muslims.
If your niece starts working there, then you might as well start writing her obituary.

What's her name?

Best way is for the parents to go along, approve and participate with whatever they disapprove of. If she's wearing miniskirts, mom and dad think it's really cool and hip, so we should all get matching miniskirts (mini-kilt for dad)!

Or if she's a more reasonable young girl, just sit her down and explain why girls shouldn't dress to show all available skin; explain how it basically sets themselves into a downward spiral of attaching their self worth to how others approve of their looks. Kids are smart, if you explain to them in a way they can understand they'll usually think twice about doing it.

It's called good parenting skills.

mmm delicious white ass!!!

1 no tv, she only gets to watch what you download/buy for her

2 put her in sports or martial arts, those cliques don't mix with the 'whorish' crowd in school

3 buy her clothes, shorts are ok but no cleavage

4 church

5 musical classes like piano or violin

do all of these you may end up with a tomboy daughter or a geek but that's better than the classroom whore

Tell her that the jews are influencing her choices of clothing to promote promiscuity and race mixing, so unless she wants to get raped by a wild nigger she better dress nicely.

Take her out shopping and let her pick her clothes but tell her that it has to be tasteful. Then you can basically pay for her clothes and have a small say but not totality over it. This will allow her to have freedom but with a bit of oversight.

Just burn the shit clothes, buy her proper ones, and reprimand her if she breaks the rules and reward her when she follows them. Reinforce that with teachings in morality about why it's necessary. Basically, treat her like a talking dog.

dressing like that is how adolescents not only have fun, but date and learn to get along with the opposite sex.
Just make sure she focuses on hard work and being a conscientious person and give her reasonable advice about dealing with boys and not getting knocked up.

If you go all Captain Von Trapp on her ass she won't believe you're worth listening to anyways.

All depends on what a character she is.
But it's pretty impossible for a girl to not descend into whorishness in todays time. It has become the mainstream.
So if she's self-conscious as are basically all kids today, she won't be able to fight the pressure from her enviroment to dress that way.

Make her muslim, or just don't buy fucking clothes that makes her look like a "Whore"

>camp-groups
Camp groups are full of sex.

Start over feeding her. If she gets fat now then her confidence to dress like a slut will most likely deteriorate.

inadequate feminazis btfo for real