I want to educate you fucks. Ask a transgender MTF (male to female) anything

I want to educate you fucks. Ask a transgender MTF (male to female) anything.

Why is this allowed?

Fpbp

post your tits or gtfo.

Why did you waste bandwith and our time lol

Go kill yourself

No one will ever love you

does this passage accurately describe you?

Did you remove your dick and balls?

Did you seek psychological and counseling assistance before you decided to artificially unbalance your hormones and give yourself a persistent open wound where you previously had a functioning organ?

That is so ignorant. Absolutely not.

Um, first of all that's called a vagina. Second of all, the hormones have made me happier than ever before. My hormones are more 'balanced' than they're ever been, as they now match my gender idendity.

And I did have counseling, and they all saw and agreed that I would be so much happier going through transition. Hope you get educated on these things.

>you fucks
No. We are not just "fucks". We are people. The way you could be if you gave a fuck. This world does not revolve entirely around your genitals. Not everything is sex. Nobody cares for your self-mutilation. That desperation got the best of you like this is tragic, but concerns nobody except yourself. Just as your suicide won't. Which you will commit because you've fucked your body and hormonal household up irrepairably to pursue a fad based on a brain disorder - that you yourself are to blame for because you didn't become a man in time.

Frankly, just piss off. Before you spread your poison to another innocent.

To all you lurkers: These threads are better.

you look like a freak kys.

refute the points from the passage
1. are you not a failed male?
2. are you not on the same level as a black person
3. haven't you never queefed
4. don't you hate men so much that you want to service their cocks
5. don't you resent your father for never molesting you

>belgium
makes sense

You don't have to specify that you're male to female since it's basically implied seeing as how Literally all of you mentally ill folk seem to merely be faggots that want to be fucked like girls. It's never female to male

>first of all that's called a vagina
kek no

So you have pic related anatomical structures? When did you grow them?

Or are you calling surgical remodeling of the penis into a similar shape your "vagina"?

Um, I called you fucks because this board is so anti-trans and transphobic it's disgusting. You're a prime example, really. And I didn't mess up my hormonal household, it's fixed now. My hormones match my gender identity now. Being trans is not a "fad", it's been happening since Ancient Time. Doctors know better than you! And nope, my life doesn't revolve around genitals, but your gender is a big part of life, wouldn't you agree?

what was more difficult for you: dealing with the inner pain of being "put in the wrong body" or dealing with everyone around judging you after you transitioned? what's the most insensitive how people act around you and you wish they didnt?

Durr...
For

Going male to female is not possibel
Your a man trying to look like a woman

When are you killing yourself

1. I'm a woman inside a male body. I'm not a "failed male", i'm a woman born inside a unique body that doesn't fit my identity.
2. Um, I'm white, so no.
3. I have. I have had the operation, and by the way, every woman ever has done that.
4. Um, woman love men. That's love, not "hate".
5. Nope, never got molested. Happy about it.

youre not a transgender mtf transwoman or anything of the sort. youre just a man with a mental illness that leftists are enabling.

"""""""""""""vagina""""""""""

oh so you actually did the operation....
Do you feel anything down there?
Also
>belgium
Did your country pay for your op? I bet it did

You're just a faggot.

>le male to female transition

Good job falling for LGBT propaganda you mindless faggot

No, no, FTM is very real as well. And phalloplasty is a real surgery too. Don't be ignorant, now. And no I'm not a guy wanting to be fucked like a girl, I AM a girl inside a boys body.

What horrible trauma did you experience that fucked up your brain chemistry enough for you to not see the logical fallacies in changing your own gender?

Or were you just born a retarded degenerate who'll serve as fodder for the new ages?

You're obviously not a doctor. My doctor transformed it into a functioning vagina that has feelings as well.

HEYYYY NEUKEN?

>woman born In a man's body

Top fucking kek, literally a faggot
>I've never been in the military but I'm a war veteran navy seal that was born in a civilians body

No it's called a medically created hole that vaguely resembles a vagina. You cannot create a vagina where a penis used to exist.

Do you fuck bareback?

>I AM a girl inside a boys body.

I will never, ever believe this shit. Sorry, senpai. But I also won't hurl abuse at you.

Although, you're probably just roleplaying.

Thanks for a serious question. And honestly, definitely the judgment around me. When I looked kinda in between a man and a woman, it was a real struggle being misgendered every day and kids staring and yelling stuff when they see me. The worst is when I tell them I'm a transgender woman, and they still call me "sir". That's hurtful.

""""""""""vagina""""""""

timestamp or your just shitposting

What is your weight in pounds?

That's a good one. Most look like this.

how nice is it having the world pander to you over the most menial issues like using a fucking public toilet?

What do you do for a living?
Favourite movie, book, band?
Have you ever been to Europe?

You realize this is all in your head? There is no brain body separation which is why you are mentally ill.

Oh really? What about my vagina, my hormones..? Btw, don't start with the chromosomes, because some biological men are actually born with XX. So you're wrong.

Why didn't God just make vaginas look attractive?

Never, thank you very much.

People crossdressed, sure. Eunuchs have been a thing for some time, sure. But people willing combining both and still demanding to be taken seriously is a new thing. Gender is only exactly as relevant as you make it. Not even sorry, bro.

So, are you looking to live a life of slutting around and sucking lot of cocks or would you prefer a classic marriage with a strong, assertive guy that you can submit to and cook for.

I guess I'm asking how do vision that you become a whole woman?

Where does the uterus go?

Okay serious question though:

How much longer do you think your dad has until he can longer stand the mockery from his peers and coworkers about his fairy genital mutilated degenerate son and hangs himself?

Don't listen to them waifu. Want to fuck? I have experience with trannies

This has been happening since Ancient Time. This isn't a liberal thing, look at Caitlyn Jenner, she's Republican. Hope you start getting educated on this issue.

much more passable as a trap

You are not cute as all, word to all trannies dont become girls if you cant be nice fucktoys because women are fucktoys YOU MUST LOOK GOOD END OF DISCUSSION. Also plz dont keep any of your boy parts you want to be a woman right? So get rid of the dick and balls you disgusting fucks.

Leftists be like
>gender is a social construct
>make-up is genderless
>skirts are also for boys!
when it comes to trans
>i was born in the wrong body, that's why i will use make-up, wear skirts, and take hormones that will damage my body.

If this is bait, then I must say excellent baiting user

But if this is not bait, I have a question: how the fuck do you sleep at night, you miserable freak of nature? How much did you spend on turning yourself into a monster?

And apparently the doctor made it self aware with feelings. Sounds like a vagina to me.

They paid a part of it. I still had to pay around 5,000 euros myself. And it's a 100% functioning vagina. It has a lot of feeling and it can get wet too.

>Functioning vagina.
No menstruation
Not able to have children

Do you still have a penis?
Yes- Please be mine
No- Aww, well good luck on journey!

>it's perfectly natural to feel the way i do
>I also have to use modern medicine to forcefully change my body into thinking the way my deranged brain feels

Picko Uno Tranny

how does it feel knowing that you will never be a true woman, and must live your life as a mutilated freak quasimodo?

also: when did you know? how did your family take it? what universal truth that we all could use did you learn in the process? have you seen "lawrence anyways" by xavier dolan? what's your though on that?

I am educated, son. What the heck is your problem outside of trolling and shitposting

>definitely the judgment around me

of course they judge you, you are literally a voluntary eunuch. you are practically saying to everyone "I am too weak to play the hand life has given me".

As expected from someone who can't even commit to a gender. Just end yourself already.

So if you are selling something can I just draw a picture of money and give it to you? It would be just as real as your "vagina"

Are you going to use pills or a helium mask when the reality of your mental illness finally sets in?

If you have parents at least break off contact with them first so you don't burden them anymore with your delusional fetish fantasy. It's the least you do for being an emotional and social burden on them. It will make the eventual suicude easier for them as well.

You're just ignorant and fail to see how other people deal with things. Just because you're cisgendered, doesn't give you the right to be rude to transgendered people. Please get educated, it's not a "fucked up" thing, it's just being born transgendered. Like some people are born with blue eyes, and some with brown eyes. That's all.

Have you ever visited Italy?

Countdown to an hero has begun

Dicks or it didn't happen

FUCKING HELL
what os this shit?
also """""""""""""""""""vagina"""""""""""""""""""""""""""

grappig hoor...

You have to take multiple medications to lower your testosterone and increase your testosterone

You had a doctor chop off your dick into a clit, scoop your nuts out with a spoon carve out a hole right above your taint

You had silicon implanted to your chest

All these things and you don't consider just slightly you're not mentally sound? For all purposes you are a man and always will be. Everything about you're little female identity is artificial and always will be

RARE
A
R
E

Just curious can you answer a few questions? Do you take any form of happy pill? Illegal drugs, anti depressants,...

Are you religious? Did the Internet helped you in getting operated?

>Have you ever been to Europe?

Are you pro-feminism or anti-feminism, considering you are both male and female?

>Pol is one person

Hoezo is dat grappig?

Can i fuck your boipussy? No homo ofc.

Gender identity is very real. You feel like you hate your genitals, you NEED to have a vagina, not a penis. It's not made up, it's been going on since Ancient Time. You're comparing apples to oranges. It's not like that, you're talking about experiences, not identity.

Honestly, he looks a thousand times better as a woman.

Do you feel both psuedo-clitoral and psuedo-vaginal stimulation when penetrated? How does your psuedo-cervix feel during penetration and does it ever get bruised?

Or are you just pretending because you willingly underwent genital mutilation and can't go back

>educated
by "education" do you mean accepting a delusional narrative proven by SJWs ?

Tell that to an actual doctor! He'll probably laugh in your face and call you ignorant, honestly.

Why didn't the transitioning pils killed you yet? Something wrong with them....Not even a little cancer, perhaps?

>Ask a transgender MTF (male to female) anything.

when do you kill yourself?

also: how was the process of choosing your new name? did you just use a name you liked or you chose it after somebody important/that inspired you?

>What about my vagina
its fucked up, thats what.

I like it, but I prefer missionary.

I cannot see flags on my phone

Why did you choose to go from a decent looking guy to a barely passable woman who will only be loved by other freaks?

>the perfect vagina

I'm not roleplaying, that's offensive. I have had the surgery and everything.