Trump losing in both nationwide polling, and in all the swing states. How can be turn it around? Can he?

Trump losing in both nationwide polling, and in all the swing states. How can be turn it around? Can he?

Other urls found in this thread:

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/#now
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
270towin.com/2016-polls-clinton-trump/
d25d2506sfb94s.cloudfront.net/cumulus_uploads/document/kzew9twjin/weekly_presidential_election_tracking_report.pdf
cnn.com/2016/08/01/politics/trump-vs-clinton-presidential-polls-election-2016/index.html
publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2015/PPP_Release_National_7302016.pdf
nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/poll-clinton-support-spikes-following-democratic-convention-n621071
realclearpolitics.com/docs/2016/2016_Reuters_Tracking_-_Core_Political_7.29_.16_FINAL_.pdf
abcnews.go.com/Politics/senior-gop-officials-exploring-options-trump-drops/story?id=41089609
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

thank you for Correcting The Record

Trump will win

Hearing a lot of this, but without any evidence.

Are we fucked lads?

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/#now

I mean, how can anyone defend this? They can't. They just spout the corrected the record thing.

Jesus Christ people are losing their common sense. Just this time last week Trump was way in the lead, then the media comes up with some bullshit story about some Paki family and the MSM spins it like crazy. This will blow over just like the Indiana Mexican judge a few months ago. The Globalists have nothing on Trump and they're freaked.

It can't, he's done for. I'm once glad that America trully saw how horrible drumpf is.

SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD

HAPPENING!! Turn on CNN! Trump may be considering dropping the race!!!

Shillery can't even read a speech right. She fucking slow talks like she thinks everybody listening to her is retarded.
Trump will utterly destroy her in the debates.

Here's your evidence faggot

I am actually supporting Trump, but I just want to know how he can actually win.

He is a Hillary agent you dumb fucks. He literally has a jewish daughter, how could you faggots not have spotted this? From now on his ramblings will become increasingly incoherent and self-harming because he WANTS TO LOSE!

Just wait until the debates start. It will be hilarious. Enjoy the ride.

There have been like 3 cycles where trump goes into a polling hole, he has made it out every time before. I believe in him. Just go and cast your vote, we may be carried by the same effect that produced Brexit where the people who care actually will vote while the 23 year old facebook liberals don't bother to.

Two kinds of deluded here.

>muh fart nazi frogs dream

Get fucked retard, drumpf will NEVER get elected

Yeah the guy has been campaigning hardcore for over a year and winning, but some stupid Cronyist sand nigger family is going to make him drop out. BULLSHIT, FUCK OFF SHILL.

>still posting Nate Coal

How many times does he have to get BTFO before you all stop doing this?

FUCKING CTR THREADS I'M SO FUCKING DONE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>FUCKING CTR THREADS I'M SO FUCKING DONE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

270towin.com/2016-polls-clinton-trump/

1) In every democrat-biased poll (ABC/WasPos./CNN/CBS/PPP/etc.) they over sample women, over sample minorities especially blacks, over sample democrats and under sample independents. They under and over sample these demographics enough so that they can show Hillary either not getting her ass whopped or beating Trump.

2) all these polls are assuming that the black voter turnout will match that of 08 and 12 - which they won't

3) The Bradly effect will play it's biggest roll yet. Most people deep down know Trump is right and will vote for him when in the booth but are too afraid of muhh vagina to talk about it publicly.

4)CNN and the Democrats assume that pushing the Libertarian meme is going to undermine Trump - when in fact it's going to gobble up the Berntard voters hurting Hillary more than anything.

5) Trump in a landslide

-cap this

He isn't losing, he's dominating with Republicans and winning with Independents but polls are heavily oversampling Democrats and literally changing Neither and Trump votes to Clinton.

(((polls)))

Because now, more than ever before, people are seeing how divisive and insane trump is, and he himself knows he can't win this election. He just needs to trip in his massive ego one more time to lose the tiny bit of hope he has of moving ahead his failing candidacy to drop the fuck out.

they wont crash their own cars m8
someone else has to ram into them

Why you don't believe in kek, son? Do you have problems in your life right now? Remember, you just need to post your troubles and kek will forgive you.

Sad. Just accept the facts that they do mean things.

Thank you for Correcting the Record

1) How can you prove the under/over sampling?

2) Obama's encouragement will go a long way.

republicans always get better votes than polls. also this is coming off convention bounce.

Trump also pulls his punches, and always dips back down when there is any risk of him truly getting ahead.

>th-the polls are ri-rigged! I-It's Hillary that's lo-losing! Go trump!
-says incredible nervous drumpf supporter for the 50th time

They admit in their reports, and you can imagine it's probably even worse than they're willing to admit

d25d2506sfb94s.cloudfront.net/cumulus_uploads/document/kzew9twjin/weekly_presidential_election_tracking_report.pdf
cnn.com/2016/08/01/politics/trump-vs-clinton-presidential-polls-election-2016/index.html
publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2015/PPP_Release_National_7302016.pdf
nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/poll-clinton-support-spikes-following-democratic-convention-n621071
realclearpolitics.com/docs/2016/2016_Reuters_Tracking_-_Core_Political_7.29_.16_FINAL_.pdf

1) how can you prove the media is bias?
>wew lad

2)Blacks make up 13% of the population. Only 7% are eligible to vote. Of that 7%, only about 2% will be motivated to vote for some old white bitch, whereas 5% voted solely on skin-color for Obama.

>do you even politics bro?

I WONDER WHY THE POLLS ARE ALL OF A SUDDENLY IN HILL SHILL'S FAVOR???

But look at the swing states. How do you think he can win in Penn./Ohio/Iowa/Florida/Virginia/New Hampshire?

From here till November you don't think there will be multiple Mudslime happenings?

For the whole rest of August, you don't think there will be a chimpout?

You think ppl will remember a squabble with some egghead with glasses in the general election?

In the end, it will come down to three things that people will decide their vote on at the polls. Who is better for the economy. Who is better for national security. And who has more voter enthusiasm. Be honest, Trump gets all three.

>no voters between 18-34 yrs counted on the poll

Holy shit! I guess trump numbers are even worse. My bet is Clinton 65% - trump 35% on the generals.

he is doing what he is supposed to do so it is not blatantly obvious

Trump is a Clinton plant? Really?

he is working for the same interests that clinton does

Yeah, 65-35 split of votes, when there are another 2 candidates that are pulling more voters than ever because people don't like either Trump or Clinton.

Stupid monkey.

This is the time of year when I start collecting screenshots of pols butthurt

Polls are skewed. If you unskew them by adding 3 points to Trump and subtracting 3 from Hillary he is clearly ahead.

Pennsyltucky will go hard Red. Outside of Philly the entire state is Pro-Trump. Blacks won't be motivated to get to the polls. And, Trump is doing way better with blacks than the media will like to admit.

Hillary has talked shit about coal miners one too many times. PA is a HUUUGE mining state.

-Ohio is rot with stagnant wages and is the heart of the rust-belt. The only people talking about bringing manufacturing jobs back is Trump. His "Make America Great Again" slogan is an euphemism for "Bring back our fucking jobs" - Exactly what OH needs/wants.

FL won't be close - Trump got over a million votes in the Primary against a sitting Senator and a Governor of the state.

Iowa? - please.

Virgina will be interesting - I still think Trump should have picked Jim Webb as his VP to carry that state, but it won't be needed if he takes PA.

NH? - what is that 8 EC votes?

Trump in a landslide.

He was leading a week ago.Retarded Americans change their minds every few days so polls dont matter until november 5

>“I’ll have to be very careful here,” Scarborough said. “Several months ago, a foreign policy expert on international level went to advise Donald Trump, and three times he asked about the use of nuclear weapons. Three times he asked, at one point, if we have them, why can’t we use them? That’s one of the reasons he just doesn’t have foreign policy experts around him. Three times, in an hour briefing, why can’t we use nuclear weapons.”

How can we let someone who thinks like this have power? He's going to nuke Mexico when they refuse to pay for the wall and cause a nuclear fallout

Guess we'll find out come November...

>Get fucked retard, drumpf will NEVER get electe

You are right because we dont have a candidate named drumpf. But that guy named Trump yeah he's going to be elected

He is not losing but the media is definitely finding more success keeping the front page headlines away from him in the last couple weeks.

He needs to come together with whatever parts of the republican party wont be useless this election and get a nationwide push. He needs to control the message and his image.

>NC voter here
>18
>mfw Bernie wasn't nominated
>I tried to destroy the Clinton machine through that avenue
>it failed

Now that Bernie committed political treason, I've been spending my summer actively working with and volunteering for the Trump campaign just so I can defeat Hillary. I've also been coordinating with the Stein campaign online to draw away potential Bernouts from voting for Clinton.

Hillary and her husband's disastrous policies are only serving to strengthen China and the establishment at the expense of working class Americans. Her defeat in November is critical.

The last month and a half have been a wild ride. For every voter I manage to convince (if they even show up in November, who knows), I get at least five or ten telling me I'm a racist, white bigot or to fuck off.

It's really tough, lads. My personal experience in voting drives and volunteering makes me worry. I feel pretty safe, though, since NC leans ever so slightly Republican and Hillary won't have the black turnout this time like Obama did in 2008.

Come in two weeks, I'll have to resign my political shilling to go up to uni in Boston. But I'll still request my absentee vote and I'll cast it for Trump in November.

That'll be the final step in a long and exhausting process of over a year of trying to make sure Clinton is defeated. I'll have done my part and all that'll be left is to wait for Nov 8 and hope that she falls.

Look at the Economist report for instance. They hate Trump and yet their rigged numbers still show he's winning with Independents 34%-31%, and dominating with Republicans at 78%, yet he's somehow losing by 5% in the total? The numbers don't add up without their extreme Democrat oversampling, and historically in the real elections, Democrats don't actually vote (Obama was an exception because he excited impressionable people, but Hillary is the least exciting Democrat candidate ever with all her scandals and screwing Bernie, and Trump is the most exciting Republican in a while with his anti-establishment platform), so Trump will win
the swing states if the Republican and Independent trends hold.

No, if anything Hillary is the Trump plant. Trump is losing money running for President instead of running his businesses, so he wouldn't do it just to lose on purpose, but Hillary is probably the greediest candidate ever, and Trump is rich enough to buy her off. It would explain why she isn't even bother to defend herself from all her literal felonies, just letting them sit in the open until November.

>How can we let someone who thinks like this have power? He's going to nuke Mexico when they refuse to pay for the wall and cause a nuclear fallout

That's an acceptable price to pay if it saves white America.

Guys, the shills have pivoted. They're new message is "Trump is losing, how can he recover?"

abcnews.go.com/Politics/senior-gop-officials-exploring-options-trump-drops/story?id=41089609

It's time to let go. Trump is not becoming president in 2016. There's just too much he has to overcome at this point, the biggest of which being his stupid mouth.

pls go shill

>just like the Indiana Mexican judge a few months ago
that didn't blow over, though. It's all just piling on.

>Now that Bernie committed political treason
In what way has he?

He lost. He most certainly agrees more with Hillary than Trump overall. He knows that by running third party he'll guarantee Trump's victory.

Not only this but he got a lot of his stances written into the party platform because he stayed in so long for his voters.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fuck off retard. Lear about Cronyism, the history of limited government vs big government, and some basic economics. Why does all the Billionares and Establishments pieces of shit support Hillary? Status quo, more wars, more of the rich getting richer, the poor getting poorer, and the middle class disappearing. Learn the facts instead of talking about your feelings courtesy of CNN. Trump freaks them out because he will create opportunity for the average person, and zero protection for the Cronyists. Then they make up some bullshit news story that get the uniformed like yourself into a tissy. Hillary is a Cronyist and war criminal. She should drop the fuck out.

I'm just waiting for the debates, couldn't give less of a shit about pre-debate polls because those are so easy to manipulate it's negligible.

>Trump in a landslide.
scott adams please stop

arizona, ohio and utah are on the verge of being nabbed by Clinton. the only question remaining is whether or not she'll break 400 EV.

Daily Reminder

Trump always says something stupid as soon as he gets the lead

Daily Reminder him winning means he can't do that anymore and focus on Hillary.

Every single globalist shill in the entire world wouldn't be speaking out against Trump if he was on their side. He wouldn't have riled up the masses against illegal immigration, Muslim immigration, TPP, and globalists by calling out each of those things if he was on their side. He's awakened the American people to all the corruption working against them, and now we will do everything in our power to stop the globalist control.

>Polls

I guess we will only find out once President Romney is out of office.

>This will blow over just like
Seeing as Trump can't keep his fucking mouth shut about it, no. The latest is a medal of honor winner connected to the Palin's telling him to apologize. Now Trump will go for him? Who knows.

Americans haven't change their minds, the polls suddenly changed their methods to heavily favor Clinton.

>Ohio - nabbed

that shouldn't even be in the conversation. Hillary is losing it. She will lose it.

AZ -11
Utah - 6 (she won't)
=17

OH = 18.
PA = 20.
FL = 29.

Trump in a landslide.

it was his plan all along. Hes the biggest #ShillfortheHill and you all got played like a damn fiddle.

You can't make your enemies respect nuclear weapons unless they think you're prepared to use them. It's just about putting that thought in the minds of foreign countries to increase our leverage, it doesn't mean he's actually going to use them when he's elected President.

He spent his entire campaign crafting a "political revolution" which was supposed to help lift the middle class. Then he turned around, betrayed his principles, and knowingly supported a flip flopping, globalist, corporate piece of garbage like Clinton.

Despite facing a system of rigged primaries, he refused to speak out against the shenanigans of the DNC, Clinton campaign, and the media.

The party platform doesn't mean shit. It's a bunch of empty promises which will never be passed under a Clinton presidency. You can't trust Clinton, she'll simply toss out any proposal which helps to lift the working class in this country because she's bought and paid for by the political establishment.

Bernie Sanders lost my respect and unless he carried the "revolution" on in 2020 (unlikely, but possible) or publicly disavowed Clinton, he has lost my respect and the respect of many of his voting base permanently.

He's a damn sellout and a traitor to the ideals of the "revolution" he sparked.

Trump will lose PA AND FL, as well as NH and NC.

Bernie was supposed to be fighting against the establishment that has been screwing us for decades, and giving government control back to the people, to let us decide what our government does. That's exactly what Trump wants too. But Bernie turned his back on everything he stands for by siding with the queen of the establishment Hillary over Trump. Logically Bernie supporters should vote for Trump to see their dream of the government being returned to the people being realized.

t. political scientist from 2004.

-the game has changed my friend,

He can at the debates.

If he drops bombs with specifics, he will win. If he doesn't, that's going to hurt him.

I trust trump to be a good leader over Hillary but that is what people are wanting before taking the dive voting for trump.

All of those comments were accurate except the abortion thing where he was clearly misled/misunderstood by the interviewer. But we need to ban Muslims if we want to stop terrorists entering this country, we need to address the threat of radical Islam and even "moderate" Muslims, Trump said he DIDN'T want congratulations, the Mexican judge has strong proven ties to La Raza, and Khan has strong proven ties to the Muslim Brotherhood.

He's not saying anything stupid, the media is pretending he is. Don't believe the hype.

Seems to check out.

>Trump low on pools
>IT'S OVER THE DRUMPF HAS BEEN DUMPED !
>Trump high on pools
>IT'S JUST TEMPORARY HE WILL SOON FALL
Is shilling for the government a good job ? What's the pay ?

>were accurate

It doesn't matter.

This is what the problem is.

Trump is one of those "what matters is I'm right and nothing else" people. The issue is that even if you **are** right, if you come off as an asshole in the arguement to the people around you, they'll take the side of the other person.

For example, here's an easy way Trump could have turned this on Hillary.

DT: "Wow, Hillary went and found an islamic family of a veteran only because I want to take hard action againt radical islam. Its sad that Hillary used the Khan's and their son's sacrifice as pawns. Crooked Hillary, etc".

Instead we got:

DT: "Fuck you KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN"

And now he's losing again.

Hmmm, really makes you think.

I could be a great campaign manager for Trump, the issues is that Trump doesn't just do what Manafort says.

Assange will release The Whopper and Trump takes the lead again through November.

You could have shilled a serious Republican and WON easily over Hillary. Now you're working overtime every day because Trump is a plant who wants to lose intentionally. Not only that, he's probably damaged the reputation of Republicans for decades. topkek

Put "shill" in all fields of the message box. Take back our board from CTR

>LOOK MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN

Trump isn't losing though, the polls literally started changing votes to the point where Trump was somehow losing votes from the same exact polling data while Hillary was gaining votes from the pollsters mind-reading that all the Neithers supposedly really meant Hillary, and the votes Trump "lost".

Anyway, the outspokenness and refusal to back down is exactly why Trump has so much support right now. The American people have been begging for such a strong, politically incorrect candidate who will say what we've all been thinking and refuse to apologize for speaking the truth. There's no reason to change that when it's the only reason he's gotten this far, and his best chance to win the Presidency so he can save this country.

Ask yourself: if trump had no chance, would the media, the establishment be in a panic to discredit him at every turn?

>the polls literally started changing votes to the point where Trump was somehow losing votes from the same exact polling data while Hillary was gaining votes from the pollsters

Alex Jones, go sit down.

The Pollsters arent' in league with the DNC or Hillary.

It is 100% possible that Trump harmed himself with the Khan comments.

>refusal to back down

When it comes to being politically correct or other light issues.

Not when it comes to discrediting a veteran's family.

A "serious" Republican who is just another globalist shill equally as bad as the globalist Democrats, like Romney, like McCain, like Bush (all of them)? That would've been pointless. And it's a great thing that he's changed the Republican party forever, now we can have a party that represents the American people instead of the globalists for a change. Democracy spoke for the people for once.

SJWs belong in leftypol

the moderator of this board is not doing their job. these low quality slide and bait threads belong in leftypol. who is the moderator of this board?

polls only matter when he is winning. Anybody who suggests otherwise is CTR.

this is exactly what i was thinking. it's just like the abortions thing. a real foot in mouth moment. i have no idea what the goal was with that. there was no point in either of those situations.

He was "discrediting" them because they're Muslim Brotherhood agents and Sharia Law advocates, not because he hates veterans and their families. The people see through the media deception which is why Trump is still winning with Independents. We love that he's willing to call out enemies of the American people no matter how politically incorrect it is.

> Muslim Brotherhood agents and Sharia Law advocates

1. This isn't true and there are no proof

2. Even if it were, their son is still a DEAD VETERAN

YOU DON'T ATTACK THE FAMILIES OF DEAD VETS

>someone uses a bot to nab a GET and newbs have never seen this before

>except the abortion thing where he was clearly misled/misunderstood by the interviewer.
Lol this is what Trumplets actually believe

its so true you didnt even research it if you think that

This user is very correct.

The Muslim ban is what everybody thinks but nobody wants to say.

The fact of the matter is that Islam is an inherently violent and fundamentalist religion. And considering Pew polls show a large number and frightening percentage of Muslims around the world believe Sharia should be the law of the land, I don't think a Muslim ban should be out of the question.

No, not all Muslims are bad. Trump has never said this. But when you have a religion as violent and fundamental as Islam and you can't tell who's a fundamentalist and who isn't, it becomes dangerous to let these people into your country. This is a religion which consistently violates basic human rights through oppressive dictatorships and theocracies.

The argument that the ban is unconstitutional doesn't mean anything. We shouldn't allow a strict interpretation of the First Amendment compromise our nation's security and result in the deaths of innocents.

Islam is a fundamental, violent religion. We must have a public discussion on how to deal with it.

Or we can continue to cower in fear, allow people to die, and refer to it as a "religion of peace".

ctr post