If this doesn't send chills up your spine, I don't know what will

If this doesn't send chills up your spine, I don't know what will.

Other urls found in this thread:

observationdeck.kinja.com/no-egyptians-arent-white-but-they-arent-black-eithe-1665322870
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And monkeys made tools first, your point?

A fucking leaf !
Oops no, sorry sir

I thought there was no such thing as race.

do they have any idea how much distance is between the region their ancestors are from and Egypt?

Egyptians weren't niggers

>implying ancient egyptians were black

>mfw

Fact of the Day: Napoleon's artillery used the Sphinx for target practice.

observationdeck.kinja.com/no-egyptians-arent-white-but-they-arent-black-eithe-1665322870

it sends chuckles down my sides

We don't owe shit to Egyptians. The cradle of western culture was in ancient Greece and then in Rome. Ancient Egypt had indirect and little influence on them at best.

Thath's BS. Napoleon was a huge fan of Egyptian history. He brought top historians, scientist etc. to Egypt. Before his expedition there was no egyptology. It was one of Napoleon's soldiers who found Rosetta Stone.

>the blacks we ridicule today built Egypt
No, not as the brains behind it. Perhaps as the slaves, but the Egyptians hated the tribal blacks.

Explains why its still standing to this day

Thanks for correcting that record

We wuz sphnix n sheit namean dog?

When did niggers start thinking they were KANGZ N SHEIT?

seems it's just recent.

niggers
not even once

i love how their whole argument is

>Egypt is in africa
>Arent black people from Africa?
>Doesnt that mean...

But they used words like black, dark, swarthy, to describe anyone between the dark haired Welsh to coal black Africans. What's your point? Egypt was not black in the way you think ("African-American") and the actual Egyptians are getting very pissed off with brown Americans hijacking their culture.

Underrated

Every time a nigger says shit like this. Remind them that the pharos also enslaved tons of people, and that they even enslaved jews at one point.

>WE WUZ KA-
>oy vey building those pyramids was like anuddah shoah! pay reperations you fucking niggoy
>hh-hol up...
>STOP OPRESSING ME

Really energises the ol' synapses...