Name a Marvel character that is sexier than Toni Stark

Name a Marvel character that is sexier than Toni Stark.
You can't

Other urls found in this thread:

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Antoinette_Stark_(Earth-2301)
youtube.com/watch?v=woLQI8X2R6Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"Toni Stark" isn't a Marvel character.

>marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Antoinette_Stark_(Earth-2301)

I remember at least 2 universes with a female version of Tony.

Oh, wait, three universes. I forgot that there was one where heroes are villains, and they are gender swaped and age swaped at the same time.

You're kidding, right? She's like the biggest character in Marvel right now. She got more screen time than Captain America in her own movie!

That Scarlet Warlock, though... unf. Top tier husbando

So Tony was a hero in that universe?

How does her hair not get stuck when putting on the helmet?

Nanomachines, son.

Carl Danvers.

I'm sorry but those boobsleeves are fucking hilarious, I can't take this shit seriously.

>iron maiden
She sounds really fucking cool.

Steph Rogers could give her a run for her money.

Do you even read comics? The top sexiness tiers for Marvel are dominated by males. Not even gay.

TOP 5 IN NO ORDER
Daredevil/Matt Murdock
Cyclops/Scott Summers
Spider-Man/Peter Parker
Falcon/Sam Wilson
Angel/Warren Worthington

Then maybe at 6 Mary-Jane Watson or Invisible Woman/Sue followed by Psylocke. Steve Rogers isn't sexy. He's just fuck-ass-handsome and falls Top 10, but not sexy Top 5.

>I forgot that there was one where heroes are villains, and they are gender swaped and age swaped at the same time.

Wait, you mean to tell me there's a universe where Tony Stark is an evil loli?

Yep, would definitely bang her over crappy OP.

A teenage girl that started as a villain but is a fuck up and always end up doing good.

So the evil male adult version of the teenage girl that is now War Machine is her boss, and has to erase her mind.

Rather marry her over the iron bitch

>Falcon/Sam Wilson
>Angel/Warren Worthington

I wouldn't even put those two in the top ten.

>Claims men are sexy
>Claims to not be gay
You gay, man. There's nothing wrong with it. Just admit it.

WHEN WILL THORDIS ODINSDOTTR BE WORTHY AGAIN

FUCK THIS WEAKASS MACHO PANDERBAIT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Warren had more abs-shots than anyone else and I'm gay for Matt Murdock, so sue me. Spider-Man needs no introduction - he's Marvel's Dick Grayson. Cyclops in the 90s was Mr Abs and Speedos.

I'm going by ass and fanservice shots and their quality. Sam Wilson back in the 80s was some kind of bara monster and Warren had more ab shots than anyone else. They're top tier sexy.

I dunno, Toni is loaded and probably fucks like a tiger. Steph would be all about waiting until marriage then having sex in the missionary position just for the purpose of procreation.

but could she beat Samus?

kek,
>"I'm not gay! I just like those men's asses.

Asami?

Are you talking about Seamus, the macho space hunter?

Depends, does Samus have all her upgrades, and are you considering Metroid: Other M canon?

Does Tyra Banks judging on America's Top Model make her a lesbian?

Except for Matt of course. His angst and suffering and his Foggy make me Yaoii like no other.

>Toni Stark
That just makes me think of that shitty Marvel Mangaverse.

She's a fashionista, You're a faggot at a computer.

Wait what? I will need some more information about this universe.

When it showed up? Someone post the page please.

Imagine Kamala as a ultra masculine veteran muslim villain.

Please repeat that to your boss when he calls you into his office and post results. I've just been going by fanservice shots from the 80s till now and you attack me for my opinions? Come on. You must be... what? 30? 35? Act like it.

>on one universe female Tony is fucking Banner
>in other his female version marry Steven

If I was Tony I woud feel pretty akward standing in room with all of them, plus Steven and Banner versions of my universe.

>Toni has an emotional breakdown over Rhodey's death while Carl is calm and collected

How problematic.

You're admiring mens' asses man. That's gay. There's nothing wrong with being Gay, man. You can admit it. Sup Forums is one of the most gay-friendly boards on Sup Forums.

She wouldn't have her hair that long. Shoulder length at longest

Becky Barnes superior girl

But I'm not. Save for Daredevil, and that's mostly because of his angst anyway - and thanks to Daredevil Yellow.

...And I'm not admiring asses. I'm envious, though, at the body type. Wish I had those abs and shoulders they had. Maybe it'd help me get back in the saddle again after 5.5 years of singledom.

But you have to look at the shots they put for every one of those characters in the Top 5. The focus of the panel on specific parts of the body - are you telling me the artist drew the shots of them not trying to evoke a sense of wonder and admiration from female readers? You can argue your point. I'm just mentioning that based on the exposure, the guys have the more quantified and higher quality sexy shots.

I mean, fucking MALICE? Poor MJ is right up there because of her pin-ups, but she falls short. Jessica Drew is my waifu due to her colorful design but she doesn't get exposure either.

Don't even get me started on those Pepper Potts Pin-Ups and how horrible they were compared to the Betty and Veronica Pin-Ups.

So, my point still stands: DD, Spidey, Cyke, Angel and Falcon are the Top 5. Steve is handsome as all Hell but he's not going to be up there - the 90s sure as all that decided that for him.

Its comics mate. If Black Widow can have long hair, so can she. It actually is good with the mask.

Doesn't need to be realistic

Stop the faggotory mate, nobody cares. This is Sup Forums of the r63 universe.

If you want to post about Sam or DD, post their gender swaped selves.

Black Widow is a spy. No reason to have a military hair cut.
Cap is military.

>long hair
Not with that helmet. she'd need Samus Aran's alien magitech to make that work

Remember that time Tony Stark turned into Ultron who turned into a woman and shit on Sentry's wife and only one part of that wasn't true?

Look, I don't get off on people accusing me of things I'm not when I'm only stating opinions. If you want to tell me you disagree, just say you disagree.

Gwenpool.

Are he and Jesse Drew ever going to get together? They're already raising a daughter together.

In a time when women in the military were only allowed in support roles. And she was already wearing very non-regulation material. Why couldn't she have long hair?

C-context??

It's a shoop.

I'm other the one you are talking mate. Stay on topic.

Damn, that is one fine lady. No one ever draws Scrawny pre-serum steph though.

Ultron hacked his nano-bio-whatever-armor and turned his body into a copy of Janet Van Dyne. Then she murdered Sentry's wife.

That's an edit of that page.

Dat Beast....

yes

I believe it was Spiderverse or Spider Island. There a female teenager Dock Ock apperead and told that on her world villains and heroes have their places switched, and also were gender/age swaped.

If I remember correctly she mentioned that Kamala Khan counterpart was some kind of evil baron.

The page is on my other PC.

Peggy had long hair and she did victory rolls so whatever.

She's not Tony, she's Toni's sister

Maybe brits had less strict grooming standards.

>Hey Runt, wanna touch my cunt?

>She gives you a hand job
>It's the greatest and last hand job you'll ever have.

I can see that Ice Woman as a dyke.

wait a minute

Every time I remember that Ultron possessed Tony Stark using nanomachines and turned him into a girl for an extended period of time I'm left a little bewildered.

>Steph with the punching bag
HHHNNNNNGGGGG

Gwen Stacy.

You mean Greg Stacy?

Oh man I totally forgot that not only was Ultron a girl he was fucking JANET. Because Janet's likeness was somehow buried in Ultron's code. Jesus Christ Hank Pym is insane.

No.

Unless he's a trap.

from the catalog thumbnail i thought it was kerrigan

Scarlet Warlock is a shit and brat.

That's not Stephanie Rogers or Torunn.

Proper trigger discipline always gets me hard.

No way, Captain Marvel should be with Spider-Woman.

talk about my husbando like that again and i will end you pal.

up the irons

>I forgot that there was one where heroes are villains, and they are gender swaped and age swaped at the same time.

Wut. Sauce please.

youtube.com/watch?v=woLQI8X2R6Y

Hey this is a genderswap thread you can't just post a normal picture of Carol.

I can think of two off the top of my mind

If the MCU was genderswapped, who would have the most waifufags?

Cap, the pure waifu?
Toni, the slut waifu?
Becky, the damaged waifu?

>ywn be a communist who forces his proletariat dick into Steph and fucks her pussy till its the color of the communist flag
>ywn seize the means of producing babies(her womb) and hand it to the state to be distributed to your fellow comrades

Milf Scotti is superior

> Boob window
But that's not how power armor works. Toni will never solve the chafing problem

Eh the name having scarlet in it doesnt work. Women wear scarlet clothes because it looks hot, the same isn't always true for men.

It needs to be a name girls would find attractive. Like black warlock.

Assuming Toni had the same personality as Tony, I would totally expect her to make armor that shows off her boobs.

Sounds like a bad metal band.

I always thought the Lesbian Subtext between Captain America and Iron Maiden was weird.

Like... implications implying a lot of stuff but Marvel didn't want to dive off the deep end and just have them in bed together for a panel, but at the same time they wanted stephoni to be canon.

I mean, fuck, even as far back as Demon in a Bottle we had Toni send that really weepy message to Stephanie when she was drunk as fuck.

I'm not the only one that sees it, right?

Would a genderbent Hulk/Banner look just like She-hulk?

Steph/Toni is shit, Steph/Becky is superior.

Pffft!

Steph/Becky shippers are just as bad as people that ship Stephanie with that Peter Carter fuck.

Stephoni is canon. Right back to where Captain America joined the Avengers. We had Toni checking her out.

She'd look like a rage blind She-Hulk

>just have them in bed together for a panel