The signs of civil war: Muslims in Paris ambush a bush and blow it up

>So THIS has happened last wednesday: youtube.com/watch?v=7Den80ckxcI

Did you hear anything in the news? I saw nothing on the German news. But BLOWING UP a bus while shouting JIHADIST war cries seems rather newsworthy, does it not?

>How much longer will France tolerate this?

Other urls found in this thread:

leparisien.fr/saint-denis-...
leparisien.fr/saint-denis-
leparisien.fr/saint-denis-93200/saint-denis-un-bus-attaque-et-incendie-en-pleine-nuit-au-franc-moisin-28-07-2016-6001479.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kek, I must have had my Scottish mode on: it's a bus of course...not a bush

>I had to go to a jewish-republican website located in the US, click on the Europe section to get information about what is happening in Europe and france when france is just 50km away from me

German media completely silent

It's pretty crazy. I mean: just look at the footage! That IS civil war like. And they don't even report that. It's certainly no coincidence. They leave us in the dark, man.

Doubt it really footage from France. Maybe Venezuella or something like that?

This was my thoughts as well. I don't doubt Muslim capability to do this, but there's no real source. This could have happened a couple of years ago for all we know.

>No, it's in Saint-Denis

A gang Muslim migrants in Paris ambushed and burned down a passenger bus in the Saint-Denis district around 1 AM on the night of Wednesday to Thursday, the 28th of July. The masked men set up a road block, threatened the bus driver, smashed the windows and set it the bus on fire. The passengers escaped before one of the men screamed "Allahu Akbar" as he thew a Molotov Cocktail into the driver's side, causing a loud explosion. The bus burnt down to a metal hull.

Nobody is reporting on this. Even almost a week after the incident not a single article outside of a local french newspaper has been published. This is the only article:

leparisien.fr/saint-denis-...

Mayor Didier Paillard called for a "specialized field brigade" to patrol the areas that are particularly crime-ridden to protect the citizens from the increasingly dangerous acts of vandalism.

>Did you watch it? WHY would they shout jihadists war cries in fucking Venezuela of all places?

First of all, how is that newsworthy for a German outlet? Everyone who has followed France over the past decade knows the banlieus are full of violent shitheads.

Second, you don't know the source of this. Might as well be from some banlieu clashes from several years ago.

Plus, you cannot verify the video in any way.

In conclusion, your thread is extremely dumb.

that isn't really news worthy because it happens the time

>leparisien.fr/saint-denis-
404 not found

the girl speak french, source I'm a frog.

>ambush a bush

It didn't copy the link properly.

leparisien.fr/saint-denis-93200/saint-denis-un-bus-attaque-et-incendie-en-pleine-nuit-au-franc-moisin-28-07-2016-6001479.php

Instead of shitting up the thread you could simply read the link in the video description first, you massive faggot.

Fucking Bahnhofsklatscher. I'm happy when the mudslims throw you from a roof.
Oh no, that won't happen, cause you appeased them by giving them your gf and sister.

Is this what France has became?
This looks like footage from southern american country, not european one.
What the actual fuck, frogs.

So then, are you just mentally ill or where is this shit about a civil war coming from?

Who cut back your Hartz IV, Manfred?

Its a running gag. Newfag. Get out normie!

Page can't be translated :\ someone drive over and start interviewing.

Oh got it, had just lost reception

Oh, you are one of those cultural enricher, who will transform Germany into a second Lebanon. Say hi to your favourite fuckbuddy goat