How is Russia so bad ass?

How is Russia so bad ass?

They literally won ww2, won against Napoleon, they have a space program, they drink vodka like water unlike Americans with their 4% beer, they still use tubes that are superior to transistors in mission critical places, they make the best mechanical watches, have the most bad ass military in the world.

All the best hackers come out of Russia

They did all this despite America and the world shitting on them and isolating them for half a century.

Now they are standing up to the fascist NATO regimen

How can we even compete?

>mechanical watches
Kek

>russian candy shop

Suffering makes you stronger.

Just won of many things.

Some others I forgot

- top tier music
- top tier women
- fucking cool eggs
- hats that are cool and functional

We shouldn't compete. We should ally and honor our ally. Russia is a powerful and strong country. The Russian people are good people.

>desire to protect valuable imported goods
>a thing to be laughed at

This is why you will never become a self made millionaire you fat fuck.

>Best mechanical watches

Top fucking kek

Explains why Russians aren't fat fucks like Americas.

Lol tell that to a Russian who lived through the 90s

Fuck out of here with your swiss garbage, Russian watches are battle tested.

Keep your swiss watch for the cocktail parties

How many 12-somes has Putin been involved in?

>taking anything a dane says seriously

Why do you think they are so tough? Half of history they have had a hard time.

Yet somehow they always come back stronger. Americans have just got worse and worse because they don't struggle.

They literally cant win a war in a desert against folks with aks.

> Whole world trying to deal with Syria for months and months, refugee crisis
> What do!?
> Russia comes in and fucks shit up, not a single fuck given
> Shit gets better in syria

Why does putin always wear huge pants

Pure non-degenerate European Russians are one of the smartest, healthiest, sportive and intelligent Sons and Daughters of Europa, but let's be real. Putin is a full blown cuckold. Here is why:
1)he made revision of Holohaux a crime punishable by prison sentence
2)advocating Greater German Reich in WWII will land you in prison
3)pointing out crimes of Red Army will lend you in prison
4)inflammation of ethnic and religious hatred will lend you in jail. Hate speech laws essentially. Countless nationalists are doing time for it
5)let construction of huge fucking mosques and ordered to give mosque in Chechen Republic #2 in government sponsored "National Symbols of Russia" election
6)keeps open border policy with Central Asia, Russian citizenship can be bought for 30,000-50,000 rubles. 9 million of fucking illegals in Russia
7)Called nationalists "morons or provocateurs"
8)everything is corrupt beyond belief In a any state related project, at least 80% of budget would be stolen
Modern day State of Russia is the enemy of the Rasa Blanca and a force for racial mongrelization and subversion.

Is this the newest pasta?

We could have BTFO the sandniggers and gooks but the politicians are too pussy to actually let our military get shit done how it should be.

after much deliberation:
third one from the left.

that is 300 pounds! holy fuck! i wipe my ass with 300 pounds!

Because since existance of Rus, Russia/East Slavs were almost always at war. When in 1000--1100 Europe was all Catholic, there were no wars between them, meanwhile East Slavs were fighting with cumans, pechenegs etc. Then under Tatar yoke, they tried to survive, then fighting with all their neightbours etc etc. In soft regions, soft men are born

DID NOONE REALLY NOTICE OP'S ID?

Omelette du FROMAGE !

No the winter beat Napoleon and hitler

HOLY SHIT

Russian mathematicians also handing out red pilled history.

If you read the book "Mathematics: Its Content, Methods and Meaning" they thoroughly debunk the idea there was ever an 'Islamic golden age' by insisting these mathematicians were not arabs, nor islamic instead they were people living in conquered lands during the time who had to adopt islamic names.

As soon as I read that I realized it's the same as if Australia had conquered Japan, made everybody name their firstborn Bruce, and then claim every Jap invention was 'Australian Golden Age'.

>tfw history red pill by Soviet mathematicians in the 1960s

thought about buying a Ulysses Nardin, are they good? There are too many fucking Swiss clockmakers.

A

OF COURSE IT HAD TO BE

A
FUCKING
LEAF

Why does every fucking russian wear adidas?

Are Americans welcome in Russia? How would I go to Russia? I would like to go there and wife a QT and have red pilled children. The west is just awful and I'm tired of it.

Tell me what?

>They literally won ww2, won against Napoleon
DUDE MUD, SNOW AND GIANT NOTHINGNESS LMAO

>Against Napoléon
>Oh shit
>Some braindead commander (I'm serious he was once shot in the head) wants to flee Moscow
>Let's burn the city and release all prisoners while we're at it
>When the French army arrives, they don't have enough resources, so they have to pull back

>WW2
>Have oudated and shitty weapons
>Send everyone to fight anywa
>They all died, but at least we won

Not very graceful 2bh.

POO

Sweaty smelly butt hole of the Internet endorses Russia

> keked.
I'm here for.the kek

why are russian men the size of pine cones?