Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Words_coined_in_the_2010s
youtube.com/watch?v=uV60wRb6mFk
instagram.com/p/BYLi_lNntBw/?taken-by=somalia.in.arabic
youtube.com/watch?v=yCa8vnrOsBw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you're unhappy with anything in life, it's your own fault

you choose to get flustered by things.

Course he can. If the enemy queen moves next to the king, he can take her. He can't shuffle up to her, he'd be moving into check, but if the queen moves adjacent, he can.

Shocking edition, saged.

anime

gonna have a wank

Harsh but very much true
There is ultimately no one to blame but yourself

mmh never had that desu
maybe either sleep your 15 hours and keep going to bed at the same (good) hour, or force yourself to only sleep 7,5 or 9 hours a night for the first few days

Business idea: create a script that reposts any posts from after the new-thread link to the new thread, sell to Hiroshimoot, retire at 30.

sipping some soy. love bernie sanders

Look at the state of this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Words_coined_in_the_2010s

nigger edition

want to move to bristol

youtube.com/watch?v=uV60wRb6mFk

fallen in love

>user I want you to impregnate me

Would you do it? Throw away your great ancestry for this?

Super cute. Would wife and make half breed babies.

anime watchers should be locked up

big fan of "islamo-leftism"

don't see why not, if she's good looking then how fucked up could our chillun possibly be?

I want to fuck her. We don't get those types of blacks here.

yeah

I'm not bent

bernie would have won

nobody would ever waste a queen like that though
ergo: you can't take the queen as a king

>OMG BEING BRITISH SO QUIRKY XD
kys smelly brit

allowing penises to go up your bum should be a crime

why are brits such subhumans?

excellent edition

would have one if what happened?

comma

I feel the worse part of dating a black girl would be meeting the family

mind keeps replaying that ISIS skull crushing video over and over

did the romans fuckthese africans or something

the only good looking black people are the ones that have white facial structure

any cheeky man in?

what

>nigger edition

*walks towards you*

Who is this?

Know a girl that looks just like her. She lives in London and we have fucced desu

that's what you get for watching that shit

>wish I was a young man in 1958
>the '50s were the pinnacle of human civilization

Do you people not realise that literally every generation has its pros and cons?

In the '50s you'd probably be working some dead end labouring job and engaged to some munt from the local church

LOVE westernised somalis

take your meds, schizo

they dont have such negroid features

streetwear is cool so you wouldn't really understand

she's 25

Where'd these dark skinned beauties get those sharp facial features and where can I find more like them?

LOVE how the only niggers that are actually attractive basically look like white people with dark skin (less than 1% of the nigger population)

so what would the cons be

Poo is moving from my body into the toilet as I type this

>nobody would ever waste a queen like that
We're not talking about how easy it is, we're talking rules. The guy was saying his digital chess program wouldn't let him do it. I assume he means it was his turn, the queen was adjacent to the king, and he couldn't take her.

Also, someone could make a huge mistake, wrongly thinking she was protected on that square and trying for checkmate. I've seen people lose their queen in more ridiculous ways.

some from Arabs, some from adapting to the high terrain of the Ethiopian highlands

Horn of Africa

STICC

lad remember when he's full of blood and then he looks up even though he's almost dead and thats just muscle spasms and his last confused motions

>The most genetically diverse continent is diverse

not all africans look the same, user

you stole my post and i want it back

sucking a ______

no idea

instagram.com/p/BYLi_lNntBw/?taken-by=somalia.in.arabic

how can black people have white facial structure

very interesting definitely never heard that before

*walks off and talks to someone else*

I'm an Indian. I'm tired of all the things people say about us. I mean, which other country is hated the most? North Korea? We're probably next to North Korea. Several people called me "pajeet", "who shits on the streets" "giv bob and vegana" as soon as I told them I'm from India. I'm now afraid of telling that I'm Indian. I feel ashamed. One person said "US should nuke India" on a youtube video about India and it got hundreds of likes or upvotes. Most of the things people say only apply to poor people and uneducated. People like me in the cities probably never saw anyone shitting on streets. I honestly never saw anyone shit on streets. At least from what I know, people don't shit on "streets" but in an open area like farmlands in villages. I keep my identity hidden and don't tell anyone that I'm Indian. I'm afraid they'll treat me differently. I keep trying to avoid those comments but they are affecting me. Not directly but indirectly. For example, read any Reddit threads about, you'll see hate comments about India. Fuck this shit

you stole my post and i want it back

why is british humor so gay?

>work accident with fuck all compensation
>have heart attack in 40s and die (2bh the men-dying-in-their-40s-from-a-heart-attack went on until the 80s)

Imagine if you saw your mum doing that.

>2002 fashion

*runs after you and punts you into the stratosphere*

look at africanoyanktoids

There is a concerted effort on Sup Forums to get white men to feel attracted to black women. Who is behind this effort?

Some guy said it's her.

trad thots in a few years

unironically posting in /brit/ rn

The Italian man

Roosh is always right

The vast majority of African women don't have sharp noses and sharp jawlines.

bellowing

Amhara, Somalis, Oromo, Nubians, and Tigrayans were considered racially Caucasoid during the days when that term was used widely.

/brit/ has always been a racemixing general

the vast majority of Euros don't have red hair

big if true
either of these would be grounds for divorce

>no insurance
retard deserves it
>b-b-b-b-b-b--b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b--b-b-b-b-but what if he can't afford insurance doood!!!!!!
the fucking government will give him free insurance, fuck off

the amount of blood is comical, something i'd expect from a parody horror-comedy

Old man take a look at my life I'm
A lot like you

Link to what that Paki said?
Mind you most Muhreen relationships are like that

>the only attractive black women are the ones who have white features

interesting

Know the difference, my fellow pedes

yanks WILL defend this

Would actually be believable if the last sentence was left out, my American friend.

>shut it down!!!!

fucks sake dads started his identity politics again

I don't understand why people in the military get married. They should know this happens, they've got terms for it and everything.

Nose piercing's on wrong side

I see nothing wrong here.

East Africans are all muslim though aren't they?

desu i would rather get my skull crushed in my 50s by a canning factory machine than live to 90 subsisting solely on morphine and 10 different types of drugs 3 times a day

Neither of those accounts are real. It's a very common revenge tactic among bitches who want to ruin the marriage of a chick they don't like. Friend of guy see it, rumor spreads, husband finds out, big fight, thot swoops in on weakened relationship.