Why do we still put up with niggers?

Why do we still put up with niggers?

twitter.com/long_drive/status/871907460570914816

We don't
These big lipped monkeys are locked up forever or killed

Jason and Billy are fucking angry an throwing their shit around, as usual.

I cannot wait for the cops arriving at Billy's door.

Yes. Be a good Amerikuk and hate your fellows just like Fancy Bear teaches you.

You gold teeth, gold chain wearing, fried chicken and biscuit eating, monkey, ape, baboon, big thigh, fast running, high jumping, spear chucking, three-hundred-and-sixty-degree basketball dunking, titsun, spade, Moulan Yan. Take your fucking not all niggers and go the fuck back to Africa.

MODS DO YOUR JOB

I'm too insecure to actually do anything and they scare me when they walk by my basement window.

no morality
no conscience

seething

It's a twitter thread It's Sup Forums related

mommy make it go away!

literally the first reply is an article saying they've been identified and range in age from 12-15

if you wanna say that white teenagers never do anything stupid, then i guess we all know how fucking delusional you really are lol

Niggers dont spam low effort off-topic b8 on Sup Forums all day. Niggers are objectively less obnoxious than your boring uncreative faggoty ass.

>tries to use the "but other shitposts" excuse
>thread that he links is deleted
almost as if everyone hates you people and wants you to fuck off back to your containment zone

He dropped the n-bomb. It's not allowed in a sfw board.

MOOMMM
THERE'S BLACK PEOPLE MOM DO SOMETHING

Excitedly recording it to share with pride makes it substantially more subhuman, and clear that you don't deserve the technology.

Couldn't get the video to play, but the mongoloid they attacked is also a nigger, isn't it? Why should I care?

They're stupid degenerate teenagers, recording it is extremely stupid and sadistic but that act alone is awful.

>only black kids film things on smartphones
lol like i said, delusional

Being able to do nothing more with the technology at your disposal than comment on a tweet that's already led to an ABC news story hardly makes you seem more deserving. You're using the internet like a soccer mom.

muh niggers are bad, not american society for having a culture in which it's normal to punch people in the street