Just be yourself bro...

>Just be yourself bro, women don't care about looks they only care about confidence haha im super confident it works for me to approach them

How do I enlarge my self-esteem?

Idk bro just talk to her lol it always works for me

There actually are guys who really think looks don't matter to women at all, that women get aroused by the way you talk, it's just so funny.

start lifting you fucking faggot don't whine

ahahah! I bet youre fucking hideous nigger and went to talk to chick just to embarass yourself!

Lifting is for insecure men.

Yeah sure lol.

Let me guess reading books and making money is for insecure people too?

Why don't you hit a gym faggot if that gets you 10/10 gf

start lifting bro xD just talk to them xD

Notice how the faces are blacked out? Unless you are deformed you can get a similar body with hard work

Reading books and making money is what alpha men do because it actuslly benefits society and themselves.

want to suck his dick what do

How is improving yourself by lifting insecure?

He must've meant other people lifting makes him feel insecure about his own pathetic soyboy body

I don't have the genetics for it. There's no point if I cannot look like this.

Lifting is for insecure men. Go for a jog instead. Making money isnt for insecure men.. How can you accomplish anything for not being the leader of a huge company for example? Wuss

How is it insecure to improve yourself? Your body is the one thing that will be with you for your entire life.
>Go for a jog instead
Why not do both? Or is it mutually exclusive?

If you have a brilliant mind or a lot of money then obviously you should have the superior body to follow it, otherwise it looks retarded.

are these natty

>unshaved armpits

Disgüsting.

yeah? Its being called normal which this thread is all about lol

But youre saying it's for insecure people

i would fuck so much twink ass if I looked like this

>excuses
knock yourselves out

brehs, what muscle groups should i work out most?

>brehs
your brain

>dicklet

I am wise beyond a mortal's comprehension

eat you twink

Reeee normal

i was once upon a time Auschwitz mode. I'm making my way there.