Hillary WILL win. Call me a "shill" or a "troll" all you want. The polls don't lie. EVERY poll has her leading...

Hillary WILL win. Call me a "shill" or a "troll" all you want. The polls don't lie. EVERY poll has her leading. You can claim "but Brexit was the same situation" all you want, but some professional polls actually had Leave leading. Not all of course, but some. This ISN'T the same case. Hillary is leading in literally EVERY professional poll out there.

I don't like her either, but facts are facts. Go outside and ask someone who they're voting for, they'll most likely say Hillary.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-gVPwVtA4IA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shill.

Sage.

FUNNY

ISNT

IT

Thanks for correcting the record, user.

>le shill xD
Alright, keep denying facts. Come November and you'll see reality hit you.

What are you talking about? If Trump loses the election in November, that happened because our political system is rigged by the Jews.

Really makes you think

>The polls don't lie.

but they do

Nearly every person I've talked to knows that Hillary is corrupt and they are voting trump. But I do live in a relatively conservative zone.

>s a g e

>da jews
>da polls are rigged
Oh right, i'm on Sup Forums where people unironically think this.

Let me guess, the holocaust wasn't real too right? Yeah yeah.

>this shill hasn't seen all the new polls with Trump leading

Anyone who supports Clinton on here is without a shadow of doubt, a shill. It's practically a rule here.

>The polls don't lie

brexit

The people comparing a major US election to the glorified Galllup poll that is Brexit should be beatten with sticks

'Most likely' seems kind of strange in that sentence, technically you are correct but on average if you asked people a slight majority would vote for Hillary.

But obviously this big of a lead on polls (up to 8 on some) reflects an accurate voting pattern in reality.

Polls are rigged and the holocaust wasn't real, Kek has spoken!

Ah yeah I got that 1237

>comes on a known anti-crook board
>hurrdurrz about polls
>opposite of last week's hurrdurrz about polls
>gets huttburt when his faggotry is called out

Face it cuck; you are a Hillary apologist and you are unwelcome here.

B L O W I T O U T Y O U R A S S

I live in fucking cali and i see MAGA hats often

The only thing she'll win is a one way ticket to hell when I move into California next year
Good old glock never failed me so far

How many of those polled will actually show up and vote? Hillary isn't black, and niggers are mighty lazy. Many Bernie supporters will either vote Stein or sit this one out. It's possible it'll be close.

Furthermore, if Hillary is so great and Trump is such a disaster then Hillary should feel embarrassed that she isn't leading the polls even more. Sad.

Shill

Sage.

Make a thread with something to discuss and I'll engulge your shitty fantasy.

>The polls don't lie

Chink Wigger says Trump will win.

youtube.com/watch?v=-gVPwVtA4IA

Not that it matters, fuck em all.

godspeed

>Romney's gonna win

I know it's a troll thread. I ignore most. Sometimes it's fun nevertheless. Only people this scared would shill and troll Sup Forums this hard.

india

that's all that needs to be said

she will
but not because the people love her

wtf I like Hillary now.

>Go outside and ask someone who they're voting for, they'll most likely say Hillary.

I have. Everyone from the Indian who makes my coffee in the morning to the warehouse guys are voting Trump. The only people who have said Hillary are the guy who cleans our offices at night and the owner of the company who has a Hillary bumper sticker.

No real middle class American would vote for Hillary

POOOOO IN LOOOOO!!!!!1!1!!1!!!!

>>>>>>>reddit

apparently Sup Forums too.

take over troll threads.

post pro-Trump stuff.

I don't know a single person actually voting who is supporting Hillary, but I don't hang out with faggots.

>I don't like her either

Bernouts voting Hillary to victory reinforces the Democrat Party that they will never need to adjust to your guy's policies. Voting Trump will and Trump can be voted out in 4 years since his leash will be far shorter than Obama's. From there on you guys will have power but you are morons too dumb to figure that out.

This place is far too easy to bait

No wonder reddit camps out here, everyone falls for it every fucking time

Same here. Though I do have this extreme cuckservative "friend" who is a turbo Republican who worked for the Yeb! campaign and still unironically supports the guac merchant.

This guy has been posting so much anti-Trump garbage and muh conservative values, he said a few negative things about shillary but nothing compared to his assmad anti-Trump posting.

He finally confirmed what I knew all along, this cuck said he would vote for shillary if the Florida polls continued to be close, or if Trump was winning. I would delete him but then I'd be missing out on delicious cuckservative tears.

You cunts also seem to forget that sage hasn't worked for years and you could never sage with an image post anyway

Oh, and sage went in the email field you stupid pricks

>go outside
You lost any Trump Cult members right there

>The polls don't lie
are legitimately retarded. also
SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE

Were the polls not lying when Trump was winning too?

STOP FUCKING REPLYING TO TROLL THREADS FOR THE LOVE OF KEK YOU STUPID CUNTS

Watched The Big Short last night, very relevant.

If I said trump would win would you call me a shill?

She stole the democratic primary. If there is a risk of losing she'll steal the general too, and there is not a damn thing any Sup Forumsice is going to do about it.

Sage does work, and you can sage with images. Test it out on some page 9 or 10 threads under the 300 replies before you spew bullshit. Sage just become ineffective on a fast board like Sup Forums because too many retards replying and bumping threads. Most if not all of Sup Forums doesn't have a email field anymore, Sup Forums hasn't had one in years.

I'm probably replying to bait here but whatever.

Facts also are that the dried up cunt is child killing ISIS supporter.

sage

No one fucking cares nigger

We vote who we want to win and if they don't win tough shit. You fucking suck at trolling

Guess I'm a #shill4hill now

Since it changed to the options thing sage really doesn't work properly, I remember a thread on /q/ in which m00t explained he broke it but no one used it properly anyway so he couldn't be bothered fixing it

REMINDER TO SAGE AND HIDE ALL SHILLARY BOT THREADS

THEIR OPERATING HOURS ARE OBVIOUSLY 9-5 EST THIS IS WHEN THE HIGH VOLUME SHILLING HAPPENS

You're fine. Sup Forums has been 50% bait and shill for weeks. I imagine it'll be this way until Nov.

Here's the thing: they come to us to shill. We are the threat. We scare them. I enjoy knowing I'm part of a larger thorn in the side of liberals.

I've only came across 1 or 2 ill-informed votere that are blind to the 30 years of her propensity for corruption and lies or just voting for her to spite Trump. Everyone else is leaning Jill Stein, Gary Johnson or Trump. The Clinton's have been exposed so many fucking times the wizards veil is gone and the impending and imminent leak will be the final nail in her coffin.

You make a pretty bold and hare-brained prediction for an establishment candidate in a year of revolution and outsiders and simply ignoring the primary voting numbers in which Republicans dominated and set records. I don't see it happening without election fraud and that's a big cog of the Clinton Machine, so who fucking knows....

>but some professional polls actually had Leave leading.
75% of voters aged 18~24 did not vote

this a parallel worth noting, for if voters don't turn out, drumpf could win by default... despite sampled polling

All of your media is bought and paid form

That's the difference between me and you.

>The polls don't lie.
They're conducted by people and the respondents are people. People lie. People have motives and opportunity to lie in polls and ample means to do so.