Who was the better villan in homestuck? Caliborn, LE, or Jack?

Who was the better villan in homestuck? Caliborn, LE, or Jack?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/8WzhcmdN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

jack

BecNoir

>caliborn
>villain
to answer your question though, it was the Sovereign Slayer, hands down

what if this had happened instead

A5A5: Aww. Wonder if the hate of baking is explained later.

Also who the HELL names things like this? why isn't it A5 Part 2 or something? Jeez.

LE didn't even do anything but kill ghosts no one cared about

Who is the cutest DaveJade kid and why is it blonde with shades.

Did you just reach this part in the story? If so, you haven't even gotten a taste of hussie's retarded act names.

Jack by FAR

writing a thingy - does anyone remember if alcohol (specifically, wine, but alcohol in general) is a thing that trolls have?

Jack actually did some villainous deeds that affected the characters that mattered. LE was too nebulous and Caliborn wasn't a villain.

Plus, Jack's entire motif was pretty cool.

LE.

Faygo is the troll equivalent of alcohol.

Karkat seemed unfamiliar with the concept of drunkenness, but maybe trolls just process alcohol better than we do.

It's implied that they don't have alcohol but have other soporifics such as that slime stuff Gamzee likes.

(non-sugar-free) Soda is what their society associates with social liquid drugs, instead of alcohol.

realistically if this happened it would have led to some really interesting conversations in the ending platform

doc scratch because died before hussie could make him useless

rad poppo

Hussie is the best villain because he stole our money and gave us a shitty ending all while being a secretive and condescending jerk about it.

that's interesting, because alcohol is just processed sugar

>caliborn
>villain

>he stole our money
speak for your self, clown

Yes you mouthbreathers.

Duly noted, also, those sixes have been fucking checked, god damn.

I was curious because I wanted to know if it would be appropriate for Büjorn to make a reference to wine, but then I decided against it. Have a work-in-progress! pastebin.com/8WzhcmdN (there's more than the pesterlog but I needed to save the pesterlog somewhere, so i put it in the pastebin while I write)

So expired soda that has been left to flatten and ferment is their brand of booze? I want to know what strain of bacteria they have to cook that up, sounds like powerful stuff

>not slanty eyed karkat knockoff

Yep. Wish me luck, I guess.

What if Hussie liked Aradia more than Vriska?

Sometimes I get caught up in things

And then I need to step back and say

What is this.

What is my life right now?

Why weren't there any barefoot waifus? Is it because Hussie hates me, specifically?

I know that feel bro

They look like they'd be the one that Dave fawns over

here's the only barefoot picture i have, so enjoy it.

This is starting to concern me

how do i read this

>So expired soda that has been left to flatten and ferment is their brand of booze?
No their physiology handles sugar like alcohol and makes them intoxicated. To a human, or anything non-Troll really, it is literally Faygo.

I'm blaming this one on the Kraken I've been drinking for the last few hours. And maybe a little on watching Argentina wipe the floor with the US. Which led to the Kraken.

Don't worry, this won't be part of the fic. I just got to a "Dave asks whats going on with their non-stop fuck tours" and thought "huh...what WOULD that look like"

an hour and bad decisions later

so uh dot dot dot

So when Terezi was talking about creamsicles was she talking about getting stoned?
Can trolls not consume carbohydrates without getting high?

There is more evidence for DaveKat pre retcon than there is evidence for DaveJade in the entire comic.

Caliborn is perfect. I want to hug him while he rambles about how filthy it is that I'm hugging him.

you're literally incorrect.

There is overwhelming evidence that this user is fucking stupid lol

pre-retcon the only """evidence""" for davekat is penis ouija, and that displays more bro rivalry if anything

Sorry, but pre-retcon meteor was just Dave fucking Terezi while karkat watched

i want to hold arctis' hand

Like, tall girls + short guys is one of my shipping kinks, but why couldn't they keep his hairstyle's silhouette??? They still made him blond

Jade's hair looks cute though

speaking of which, the fic i begun herehas been updated just a touch with the next couple of bits. there's kissing now and also an axe.

Probably next update will get to the smut, and then after that, the end.

Condy

She's only 6 sweeps old, you sick fuck!

Hussie

Was she ever tempted by the literal ocean of intoxicating powder?

Blonde + glasses = dave is stupid, he looks like a generic black guy

>People implying this kind of shit even remotely indicates any kind of sexual relationship.

what if space players are the ones who wear lots of makeup

What is your favorite version of black Dave?

TG: WE

>Porrim
>Kanaya
>Calliope
Is that not canon?

You also forgot the evidence of Dave drawing Karkat riding a dick.

According to Hussie, this must be a huge foreshadowing for Davekat.

>Calliope wearing makeup

>would dress up as a troll and put grey troll makeup on

Doesn't it mention how sweet her cameowmile was in one of the walkarounds? Though I'm not exactly behind the idea it has any unusual effects at all.

jade using black lipstick

TG: WUZ

why is Jade always a crossdressing muscular black man

w h y

All feminine characters must be men and all masculine characters must be women.

Arctis confirmed for having a land cold enough for snow. When I get free time, hell yeah am I drawing her in a snow parka

Also the fic looks good so far and Voidlight is one of my favorites from Album 10, good choice man

sometimes caliborn wakes up with it on too

because they're convinced that females with masculine hobbies like science and shooting guns can't actually be females, and are actually all trans males.

and furthermore, that trans males are never capable of passing or transitioning well, and thus, are cursed to always look like, well, guys.

does this seem silly to you? it does to me.

brb

>tumblr can't let trans characters successfully transition into the gender they desire, but instead make up new genders for them

>it's a cis males try to understand real gender issues episode
yawn.

kk

>all the other space players giving her a makeover

>Tipsyposting.

>unironic gender discussion
Please don't do this.

kill yourself

What else are we supposed to talk about???

you mean trans females?

okay, in that case i'll poke at again, which may or may not have picture related involved now.

ARADIAAAAAAAAAAAA

>a forced makeover

>Kanaya and Rose team up to give Jade a cute makeover for her hot date with Dave
>Jade's secret ulterior motive is to look as hot as possible so Dave can knock her up within minutes of seeing her

Should I writefag this or does it already exist?

fantrolls?

unironic sexuality discussion of course
>Thinking that Rose is anything but a massive turbo dyke
>current year

Aradia is my favorite Jojo character.

yeah, that's what i meant, my bad.
if it exists, i haven't read it, so i'd like it to
angel, you card, you

would you rather have woj user come back

Do you not see what site you're on?

This is exactly why we shouldn't talk about this shit.

>Rose
Calliope, Rose doesn't wear makeup

Anyway, I'm almost done with the petplay fic, I'd do a makeover fic next then

parenting skills:
John > Jane > Jade > Roxy > Dave > Jake > Rose > Dirk

wtf delete this

Well, I did it.

I dunno why I did it.

But dammit, I did it.

....it's actually pretty hard to read.

Anywho, yeah, three months of almost non-stop fucking outta John and Roxy, as explained to Dave before they jump his bones (A full box = threesome. if the box is split, John's partner is on top and Roxy's is below) in the threesome addiction fic.