Characters who did nothing wrong

Characters who did nothing wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vrjo9LbeyTQ
vanityfair.com/hollywood/2017/04/avatar-sequels-james-cameron-release-dates
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

o7

>these men died for their country and they weren't even given a goddamn military burial, this situation is unacceptable

Ed Harris in every movie

YOU ARE DOWN THERE, WE ARE UP HERE, YOU WALKED INTO THE WRONG GOD DAMNED ROOM

youtube.com/watch?v=Vrjo9LbeyTQ

He killed Michael Biehn's ELITE seal team you stupid faggot. I'd say that was doing something wrong.

He was either a terrible judge of character when vetting his team, or wilfully hired a bunch of psychopaths

Pirates are and always were murderous thieving bastards.
The only thing Beckett did wrong was not bringing the rest of the armada forward with the Endeavour.

That was an accident, and he spent the whole scene shouting at his men to stop shooting.

>take innocent people hostage to get money to honor dead soldiers
>kill soldiers in the process
Yeah Harris was a fucking idiot.

The psychos that betrayed him were guys who his XO had worked with before and vouched for.

This one still hurts

>Stole nerve agent and allowed thousands of innocent lives to be threatened because of his actions
>Hired mercenaries and thought it would be a good idea to not pay them
>Couldn't even prevent his own men killing an entire squad of Seals

He did his job but the humans as a whole were clearly in the wrong.

why did they bother with the VX gas? Wouldn't the hostages be enough?

>>Couldn't even prevent his own men killing an entire squad of Seals
Tell us how you would have, Inbred Shitposter.

Fuck off. Might makes right and blue cat people can eat shit.

I bet you wanted to fuck them you furry faggot.

He's coming back

To wipe out the alien menace and conquer the galaxy in humanities name?

>Might makes right
>Na'vi won the battle
Hmmmmmmmmm

Oh I don't know, order them to follow the rules of engagement?

Probably as a Terminator

What rules of engagement tell you you shouldn't shoot at people opening fire on you with automatic weapons?

Also

>CEASE FIRE!
>CCEEAASE FIIIIRREE!

Were his only lines once they started shooting

This but the whole ending was retarded

>humans lose a battle
>they give in and never come back
10/10 realism

They're literally making 4 sequels about the humans coming back

They literally had the high ground, the seals were no threat

>an entire planet of savages and flowers against ~100 mercs

They won the battle, but they're going to lose the war furfag.

Okay? And what did he do after the firefight was over? Nothing.

He should have disciplined his fucking men. When he just let it go they knew he was a bitch.

>never come back

Get a load of this faggot.

Except he killed a kid in enemy at the gates

For what, defending themselves? And what should he have done, put them in a time out?

You mean the kid that was selling information to both sides? Got what he deserved

execute one of them

>furfag
If you were in Jake Sully's position and would have chosen the humans over the Na'vi you're a cuck

Why?

>defending themselves
Only AFTER they started shooting first. They also disobeyed a direct order to cease fire.

As an example to the others not to fuck around

The marines shot first when one of the mercenaries accidentally knocked a stone off the ledge.

>fuck around
Self defence is not a crime

When you're dealing with the situation of holding an entire city hostage with nerve gas with the intent of extorting millions of dollars from the government you're better off not killing an entire squad of seals and making the situation worse.

>not a cuck
>betraying your kind

Pick one. I bet you jerked off watching blue people fuck flowers with their hair didn't you faggot?

>Hired mercenaries

Dumb frog posting is done by dumb posters.

Also the fucking Team Seal leader was fucking stupid. What did he though they were, Le Vielle Garde? Just accept you've been outsmarted and don't waste your men's live and your goverment's resources.

>"when we took hostages we became mercenaries, and mercenaries get paid"

You don't understand what cuck means. Pick up a dictionary my dude.

You sound like a Canadian

>They should just have let those guys shoot them and done nothing, or your enemies win

It's never that simple, the situation was fluid and they completely fucked their chances of making a deal with the government by killing the seals.

Cuck's definition has evolved with the memes.

What exactly are you proposing? You sound like a shitty troll

>Someone knocks a rock off the ledge
>The marines think you're shooting them
>All the marines are now shooting at you

Explain exactly what you do now and why a bunch of soldiers who hadn't practised this situation would realistically do that.

That would never happen under my command

>betray and genocide the only people who actually care about you so you can go back and live alone on a shitty, overpopulated, overpolluted, overindustrialized, overcommercialized, soulless version of Earth so that the (((RDA))) can get richer and out of some sense of loyalty to the race that had you crippled, living in a tiny apartment, and drinking your emotions away in a trashy dive bar
As opposed to
>marrying Neytiri and becoming the leader of a race of 10 foot tall dragon riding warriors living in paradise

U srs m8?

I don't quite see how you cherish the memory of the dead by killing another million, and, uh, this is not combat.

It's an act of lunacy, General, sir.

Personally, I think you're a fucking idiot.

>fucking cat people

You lose.

I remember the technical advisor on the commentary got asshurt by the depiction of the seals in that scene.

>I have a problem with the accuracy of this scene. Real Seals would never be in a position like this because they would have created a distraction on the beach to thin down the numbers of Harris' men before trying to breach the prison but that's Hollywood for ya.

>They're literally making 4 sequels about the humans coming back
Source pl0x
The last time I heard about Avatar getting a sequel was in like 2010 and about the water on the planet rising or some boring shit

JimCam knows what he's doing

vanityfair.com/hollywood/2017/04/avatar-sequels-james-cameron-release-dates

They weren't mercs, they were force recon marines

Have you been living under a rock?

They weren't working under the USMC in a sanctioned op. They were hired as mercenaries by Hummel.

>"when we took hostages we became mercenaries, and mercenaries get paid"

Nigga I like The Rock but that guy is a fucking idiot if that's the only thing he can find wrong with the depiction of the Seals and Force Recon Marines.
The movie is gets an A- for fun and action but an easy F for military accuracy all around.

Imhotep

or what about not opening fire
those 2 ships "surrounding" him was tactically the worst possible move

both those ships have superior mobility and speed while lacking in guns compared to his, if he just gave'm the ol' broadside salvo they'd been splinters

Should've stuck with Thoth and not that Thot

>Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

No, I just don't go on Sup Forums very often.

Has Ed Harris' hairline been receding since he was born? I think he's always looked old.

>broke cover

You NEVER break cover

>>marrying Neytiri and becoming the leader of a race of 10 foot tall dragon riding warriors living in paradise
Until the batteries run out on the Avatar pod.
Or was that somehow solved? I haven't seen it since it was released.

I WILL NOT GIVE THAT ORDER
>GIVE THE ORDER
>GIVE THE ORDER

>dies

Yes you dipshit, they did some kind of mind meld ritual at the end that put his mind inside of the avatar permanently.

You're not very intelligent if you couldn't figure that out from the ending.

Alright lad, calm down. Haven't seen the shite in nearly 8 years and I was barely able to stay awake when I was watching it.

>Trying to make the best out of a shitty situation
>Ordered to protect whiny scientists who never seem to make any progress
>Ordered to risk your lives to bring in test subjects
>Suddenly your Superior dies and you're in command
>Your men lack discipline
>You never asked for this
>You just want to get the hell out
>Lose contact with the outside world, no idea what's happening
>Scientists keep yanking your chain, asking for more time
>Find out that one of the scientists has been feeding your friends remains to his favourite test subject

>furfag

God fucking damn you're just thick as cow shit, aren't you?

They were all Marines that agreed to mutiny with the General. They weren't mercenaries and he didn't hire them.

The Marine that says that line means that patriotism and morality (the reasons the General wanted to pull out now that the gov't called his bluff) stopped mattering as soon as they started taking civie hostages.

General sir

Name 1 (ONE) soldier whose death Hummel ordered

>They weren't mercenaries and he didn't hire them.
>You will each be paid a fee of $1million for services rendered
they're mercs, blockhead.

he didn't follow through with gassing the fag capital

so yea, he fucked up

A reminder that the humans tried to trade for the Unobtainium and built a school for the cat people as a gift of goodwill.

If he were less of a cunt, I'd probably follow him to war

>remembering that level in one of the rainbow six games that takes place on alcatraz and copies the sewers and showerscene down and pat.

And then proceeded to massacre the students after one damaged a bulldozer

The biggest mistake he made was using those two goons who weren't part of his original unit in the first place.

>implying harris wouldnt have known a seal team distraction was a distraction

>remembering details from avashit
>getting autistically butt blasted that others dont

lmaoing @ ur life buddy

What's this hairstyle called?

>leaker

fucking attention whore.

come back when you have actual evidence.