This beautiful black woman was gunned down for absolutely no reason. How can you possibly support the police now...

This beautiful black woman was gunned down for absolutely no reason. How can you possibly support the police now, bootlickers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0gCdwRv1Ytc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

didnt know monkeys knew how to pull a trigger.
you learn something new every day.

It's like showing pic of a beautiful Jew girl and asking Nazis why they want to exterminate her.

The police have to answer to this white race baiter right now!

How is he such cancer?

Oh well.

>her weapon

I fucking knew it, another chimp shot while flailing around with a handgun

It was a shotgun I think

why have we not GARRISONED shaunie boy yet?

the guy is such an effeminate little wannabe fag, his twitter melts down so easily without provocation, i'd love to see it after a full front assault

Doesn't matter, it was still a gun

DISARM BLACKS NOW

Shotgun in one hand, child in the other. Not even kidding.

why didn't the cops teleport behind her, slice the shotgun in half with their katana then tell her, "nothing personelle bitch"

>beautiful

Meh.

I can't believe the people on the news last night defending this. There was absolute pure video evidence. They had a 6 hour long standoff where the police negotiated and tried to get her to surrender. She used her five year old as a physical shield.

Still, there were people saying the police were out of line and executed her. This isn't a wait and see before making your determination case like the others. The evidence is in RIGHT NOW. Like, we have all the video and shit. She clearly caused her own death.

I mean fuck, you couldn't get more blatant that you're an agenda if you tried.

Because it was personnelle. tch

Why didn't they rape her first?

Would be my question.

where is her nose

source?

Someone please post the 3 angle video where you can see her reloading the shotgun, the cops at the door and the kid next to her

6 gorillian to go

watch the video

she really, really wanted to get gunned down. she was literally asking for it.

The cops are good guy, distributing Reparations as necessary

>be American
>get shot
>be sheboon
>hold baby as human shield
>still get shot

W E W
E E
W E W

Mainly the Megyn Kelly is what I spoke of. She had on some dude who couldn't admit that maybe this one time police were justified despite 2 minutes earlier playing a video of her sitting with her son saying shit like "do you know why we're here? Do you know who's outside? They are here to kill me" and the same video being played without audio right next to his face as he can't admit it.

Then an actual dude from BLM was on right afterwards and he just shat the bed, nogging out and saying all sorts of retarded shit. Not just not admitting the police were justified here, but straight up yelling shit like "WE NEED TO SEE VIDEO EVIDENCE" despite the previously aired videos, "I CAN SAY WHAT I WANT!" when the other black dude told him to calm down and then proceeded to rek his retarded logic.

And before all of this, there is video of her arrest weeks prior which led to this whole incident (she was arrested and skipped her court date, the cops were executing a bench warrant), where she told the cop she's a free citizen or whatever and she doesn't recognize the police's authority. She said the cops would have to kill her to get her out of her car. When the cop was back at his vehicle, she turned around to her kids and said to fight the police. Never ever give in and fight the police to the end. She then called them fucking pigs.

I know the previous incident isn't grounds for justification in this specific case, but it gives you an insight into her mindset.

Obvious bait is obvious

Black Beauty was a horse.

Easily. I'm a LEO.

Oh right, so you want to wait until she's already killed a few police officers before she gets taken down? Yes, totally worth the lives of a few good men.

we was kings of the jungle

youtube.com/watch?v=0gCdwRv1Ytc
>sovereign citizen
What the fuck is this shit? Does this happen frequently in the US?

it's also absolutely amazing that BLM is distancing themselves from her

I can imagine the conversation at Soros Team HQ

"Grandmaster Soros, another negress Kween was lit the fuck up. But this time, it appears as if she were in fact just being a dumb nigger, and no amount of media spinning will obscure this fact"

"Good judgement, good good, my nig-goy. No media for this Qween"

"B...b....but Soros-San, Black Lives M..M...Matter...?"

"Yes Goy, but only if the Black Lives are not doing something blatantly stupid prior to being shot"

"But Soros, w..what about the rest? A...All the black people are doing something stupid prior to being shot... Are you saying that maybe the black community is at fault here....?"

"SHUT IT DOWN, THE NIG-GOYIM KNOW"

more common than you'd think

>black lives matter
>holding black kid while antagonizing cops with shotgun

I guess his life didn't matter

All that wood filler on her face, holy shit.