Eternal Life, Become a God, Just accept the Mark of the Beast!

It's what all the cool people are doing, you wanna become an all-knowing, all-powerful god dont you??

If you still can´t see whats going on around you then you are a sorry sack of useless shit and no this is no troll/shill/shitposting whatever

I know you think you are le redpill xddd because atheist and hey, i dont believe in a biblical personal god either but this shit is NONETHELESS REALLY HAPPENING

Mark Zuckerberg: You Will Be Plugged into "The Matrix" in the Future: youtube.com/watch?v=ZzhQgE2PLI4

Richard Seed, a Physicist with a Phd from Harvard University, well known in the controversial cloning debate declares his aspirations to "become god" saying 'We are going to become Gods, period. If you don't like it, get off. You don't have to contribute, you don't have to participate, but if you are going to interfere with me becoming a God, you're going to have trouble. There'll be warfare.':

youtube.com/watch?v=5MmXHMaati0

America's Highest-Paid "Female" CEO Was Born a Man - Trangendered Transhumanist Martine Rothblatt:

youtube.com/watch?v=g-HgGDAhS7k

if you are still bamboozled with television, games, partying, sports you deserve whats coming to you.

and please folks dont think your little vote has any meaning. if you seriously think the leaders of the world would let the cattle choose who leads their country than you are a braindead piece of dogshit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=musTWEygabw
youtube.com/watch?v=wliDXJ4twTY
youtube.com/watch?v=8_Spe2W7h48
youtube.com/watch?v=oiCnrn6LkUo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

whats wrong with becoming immortal?

with stem cells and cloned organs being replaced we will have life extension first, with people living to their 200s. I hope to be able to get on this train.

then of course theres cybernetic limbs and such, where people become part robotic, eventually to the point where some people may just have a brain in a jar attached to a cyborg, but some people may opt to keep their human bodies.
THEN perhaps later there is even mind transference, where you could copy your brain and memories onto ANOTHER brain that was empty, maybe a clone of yourself.
or even transferring your brain to a computer, but then its hard to argue whether you are still you at that point.

anyways im pretty excited about it, I just hope we can stop overpopulation (muslims, indians, chinese, mexicans with their irresponsible birth rates) and stop WW3 and keep progressing humanity. :)

zucacuck seedcuck and trannycuck are cucking themselves so wat

so what? if you won´t accept the mark of the beast (aka neural implant / rfid chip) then you wont be able to buy/sell anything and henceforth will starve /freeze to death because you got no home and no food.

use your brains while you still can folks, this also applies to you,

they already have that in place without the chipping part

>accepting the mark from a selfish lying being
i'd be a fool to ever accept his mark for he will not grant immortality only destruction to those who don't accept his mark and slavery for those who do.
for always i will be with jah as he is my guide and strength fuck lucy.

~ WATCHMEN ~ Illuminati Symbolism ~

youtube.com/watch?v=musTWEygabw

who said theres going to be a mark or anything?
or a neural implant or rfid chip

i mean, there WILL be neural implants but its not like they would be mandatory

oh and the hillary clinton moloch mail has been around for over 3 months now. instead of piggybacking on every current trend on this board maybe do some damn research for yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=wliDXJ4twTY

Besides the obvious coolness of living more (let's say 200 years or more), it would be a nice way to solve pensions and overpopulation (implying we shouldn't gas nignogs)

the mark of light is better
demons will die screaming
deus vult

not for you, buddy. the 1% will get it and have the needed $$$. it's not for cattle. it's for the global elite. now fuck off to your job, don't you have a mortgage to pay?

you don't necessarily have to be in the 1 percent.
really its something you could afford if you make 100,000 a year or more and don't have too many bills.
I think right now you can get a stem cell treatment for 5 grand, and to extend your life you would want one of those probably twice a year in your 40s, 4 times a year in your 60s, and more and more often the older you got, although after a certain point the technology will improve even more so who knows by then

as far as the top-tier cyborg stuff goes, yeah, that will be super expensive

Why the Illuminati Has Become So Popular

youtube.com/watch?v=8_Spe2W7h48

Notice how the world generally hates christians, do you think it will get better or worse with the coming degeneracy and refugees?

Is there an instruction manual?

>Just accept the Mark of the Beast!
No, and you're going to be cursed if you encourage anyone to do it.

well, yeah it seems like we really need to address overpopulation or it could cause a huge setback to humanity
but those scientists keep working despite the chaos

Children too afraid to sleep with the lights off. All comes to an end and even gods will one day die if there is no one left to worship them. We are a blink in the eye of an in the daily life of a young child. One among millions and to be forgotten just as easily. The only true "mark of the beast" is one's ones own ego who doesn't wish to separate from the soul. Cry and lash out against the clock but to the built for the long game. Accepting oblivion allows diffusion and rebirth and the cycle to continue. Enjoy the time you have to the fullest for your last moments shouldn't be with the thought "if I only could have done more" but with "damn that was a good time".
-Some faggot philosopher on the internet

ego death is where the fun begins

>The only true "mark of the beast" is
Stop. Just stop. Your edgy snowflake philosophy is garbage.

You only KNOW about the existence of it because of the bible. You can't separate it from the truth of God's Word.

I don't think the desire to live longer is related to a fear of death.
after all, humanity is already experiencing life extension from say, 200 or even 100 years ago.
it used to be that people only lived to be about 50 or 60 on average.
go back a few thousand years and being 40 meant you were pretty old

right now we have a few people in their 100s and 110s.
I think in the next 20 years we will have people live into their 110s and 120s, the most impressive leap will be when we see people living to be 130, 140, 150.

I really don't think fear of death has anything to do with it, more like just enjoying life longer and being curious about what will happen in the future and wanting to be around to see it.

I mean, imagine the excitement of being around when we discover an inhabitable planet, or start colonizing mars or that moon around saturn with ice on it.

thats the bullshit history of the planet you get taught in school and msm.

youtube.com/watch?v=oiCnrn6LkUo

We were aleady that before anyway.

Animal instincts are far superior to the Serpent's lies