Why didn't Steve let her see the baby? how did they fall in love after a day and a half?

why didn't Steve let her see the baby? how did they fall in love after a day and a half?

>first man she ever met is 6 foot tall hunka hunka
>why she fall for him?

just be yourself :^)

>why didn't Steve let her see the baby?
Maybe he thought she'd break the baby? I don't know.
>how did they fall in love after a day and a half?
I'm sure it was more than that but he's above average.

Ask your fucking nurse to explain it for you

Came to say this.

Because it was one of the ideas pushing in movie

>why didn't Steve let her see the baby

Because spies. He was in a real hurry. It would be hard to drag her from the baby if she got a hold of it. She wouldn't know you can't just pick a baby up.

Have you never fallen in love? Sometimes it is a fast thing. I knew I was going to marry my wife the day I met her.

As for the baby, he still thought she was a little coocoo for coco puffs, so he probably feared for the childs life.

WW is at 500M+ worldwide as of today, and the prediction for total domestic are up to 370M+.
Holy fuck.

I went to go see it expecting complete shit. I was pleasantly surprised. While not perfect, it is the best DC has done yet.

Reminds me a bit of the original Captain America in ways, which is also my favorite of the marvel flicks.

Actually good stuff.

It's called 'falling' in love for a reason.

If you don't instantly want to bone someone the moment your see them you could never truly love them.

They easily spent a day or two together on the boat to london alone.

she slept a few hours and woke in london, user

The pacing of the movie is a bit weird, but I wasn't clear how long they actually spent in London (or even on the Island before that). Maybe it was all on the same day but that seems retarded.

I assume there'll be deleted scenes / a longer cut on the DVD/BR release because there seemed to be multiple threads not actually fully developed in the theatrical version.

But anyway, as others have said you can fall in love fast, especially when you've never experienced that kind of intimacy before.

she was literally a goddess. you try not falling in love with a cute divine being.

>a day and a half
It took three days to get to the front. God knows how long they took in that boat and how long they had to travel from the front to the ball party.

I think you're mistaking obssession and stalking with falling in love. You don't need much time to fall in love with someone.

Movie magic. Unless London was supposed to be a stones throw from bitch island. Getting anywhere on a boat with a fucking motor takes ages, let alone a sail boat. They where being pulled by a tug at the end there, but even still. Days and days.

He's the first man she ever saw.
They share almost the same morals as in they want to be heroes.
He's the first person she ever trusted in the outside world.
He's handsome as all fuck.
He has a big dick.

It's pretty simple shit.

HONKA HONKA

>He has a big dick.
>Believing he was saying the truth about being "above average"

I think you missed the joke there.

I believe it.