South African Municipal Elections 2016

timeslive.co.za/elections/2016/08/03/Test-for-ANC-as-South-Africans-vote-in-local-elections

enca.com/south-africa/final-election-polls-show-anc-ahead-in-tshwane

mybroadband.co.za/news/software/174316-keep-track-of-the-2016-municipal-election-results-with-these-apps-and-websites.html

South African Municipal Elections are under way.

How big will the ANC's drop be?
Will the DA be able to flip crucial metros?
How much will the EFF's percentage grow?
Will one of the smaller parties come out stronger than usual?

Let the discussion begin South African anons.

elections.org.za/content/Elections/2016-Municipal-Elections/Home/

>ANC
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_National_Congress
>DA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democratic_Alliance_(South_Africa)
>EFF
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_Freedom_Fighters

>General Election 2014 results
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_African_general_election,_2014

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x4hdcc4_namibia-project-link_travel
enca.com/elections2016
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Doubles for EFF and race war.

How are south african jews? What do they vote? How do they act?

Which party is the white one?

Whites mostly vote DA. Some do vote Vryheids Front though, a bit more right wing, but pointless due to size.

They completely blend in with whites and are just as scared of blacks chimping out because obviously they are the rich "whites".

They vote DA - have been doing so since 1998.
Coloureds have also moved in that direction over.

when will the EFF rightfully rise to power so they can kick you evil whiteys out?

The whites will all move to Namibia

HONOURABUH MEMBAH

btw when shit does hit the fan, there is an organization that is willing to help you afrikaners out, its called project /namibia/ and they will occasionally make threads to recruit people. just something to look into

>they
shill detected

What is project /namibia/?

You're a shill nigel, been seeing you post CTR threads the entire fucking day.

HONORABUMEMBA, what are the implications of these elections. Given demographic distribution it can only get worse for you?

>responds to obvious shill post
>gets called a shill
WEW

it is project devoted towards the protection of Afrikaners and other whites that want to get away from the west, same thing project /greenland/ is doing i think. they plan on setting up a place to live somewhere in Namibia, and they have a decent amount of funds already. The project seems noble as the balkanization of south africa seems inevitable, probably would be best to get out

Where can I read more or is this some larp?

>balkanization of south africa seems inevitable
I fucking hope so. Would be nothing but good for the Cape. Let Pretoria (our Washington) rot for all I care.

they got a website set up, give me a second find the link

Ounerable membah, Who is gonna win?

>you will never be able to vote for Trump

Best I could do is pic related

the link to their website in the description of this video

dailymotion.com/video/x4hdcc4_namibia-project-link_travel

DA trending to take Port Elizabeth and Pretoria, don't think they will nab Johannesburg from the ANC though.

Curious if the EEF will capture any metros.

EFF will keep growing

eventually SA will become Zimbabwe, it's inevitable

M A D M A N
A
D
M
A
N

Thanks.

>Ounerable membah

da will take pta and pe.

jhb will be the icing on the cake

>nice dubs

who else staying awake to see results as they come in?

Mostly. EFF gets power we are closer to Zimbabwe.

I'll get up early for that.

General result map by ward in 2014

Meh. Môre is nog 'n dag.

Hahaha
I laughed in the other thread too, was just too lazy to make a post
>tfw voted ANC
Want to keep ANC in power to prevent EFFs white genocide until I'm out of the country in a year from now

Honorabememba, how about some quick rundown of the parties, I'm curious.

It's a bunch of underage retards on Sup Forums who think they are going to conquer Namibia when they leave highschool

ANC at 45%
DA 35%
EFF ~20ish%
Everything else

Just spitballing here. Approximations.

HE IS NOT A DOCTAH!

Is Namibia safe for white people ?
There's like 8% white people in this country but I never heard of farmers murders or other things like in SA or Zimbabwe.
Also are white Namibians conservatives ?

I don't really care about South African politics, but here is some basics
>DA - 2nd most votes party, popular with whites people, progressive-left, but it's the best of the cancers, capable of improving our economy
>ANC - most popular, voted by blacks. Don't actually give a fuck about the country. Making the country worse
>EFF - newish. Supported by literal black commies. Retarded. Wear red berets, want white dead. Even ANC hates them.

Care to share how you manage doing anything in South Africa, like how do you get food?

Yes and yes.

I buy it in a supermarket like any normie would.

Nigger you what.

We got stores and shit senpai.

Can you describe what your daily life is like? Would you say you enjoy a good standard of living or are you fearful etc etc? What kinds of things do you just not do that may be safe in other countries?

Where are most whites at in SA. Is there any white majority or white/coloured majority areas?

You guys are fucking stupid sometimes.

Imagine living as a white person in a relatively poor part of the US with lots of dindu crime. Ok?
It's like that.

How is VF+ doing?

Basically Cleveland, Philadelphia, Harlem, or DC then?

Yes, Cape Town and Johannesburg... In some of the areas in these cities are white people

I live in a complex with only whites... Only time I see blacks is when I'm driving on the roads or at the stores. I'm not sure but I think some of the more Afrikaans areas are pretty damn white

We are all doomed

So it sucks but its not life threatening. How is the countryside?

People from Cape Town, I hope you voted for Cape Party. They're the only political party calling for the Cape to secede

THIS MAN IS RACIST DEPUTY CHAIR

Day to day similar to US. We live in sprawling suburbs and drive everywhere. Public transport is shit. Shop in malls or strip malls. Have to have security at home like electric fences, burglar bars and high walls.

>wake up at 8
>maid brings me coffee and newspapers
>have breakfast at 8:30
>Direct external numeral domestic workers to their tasks
>watch series
>go shopping
>check up on servants
>start dinner
>shitpost
>watch series
>sleep

Yeah, then remove any semblance of well maintained infrastructure in a lot of places, and imagine a landscape kind of similar to North Dakota except more arid in parts and little more hilly.

Life without maids and gardeners. Why live?

You have to understand that as Americans we're taught very little about SA because of Apartheid. All I ever knew growing up was

apartheid = bad
Mandela = good

I have friends from J'burg and they say that everyone has walls and security systems and they all act like it's normal. Old photos of SA make it look like a modern society doing great. Not so much anymore.

>Supernumerary*

Countryside is probably more life threatening than where I live, because there isn't security guards in ever area, not many walls and security gates, etc etc. but it's pretty chilled, other than the happenings. Most American tourists say it's like the south in the US

I was told about the malls/strip malls etc.
I was curious as I have distant relatives over there and have never been.

Calm down, I just want to know how bad it is. I have family that refuse to go back to visit other family members and don't want me going there.

So how does that landlocked country (Swaziland?) work?

they grow weed.

Festivals.

Many of the people that emigrated did so because they were the victims of violent crime and are probably fairly traumatised. Can't blame them for not wanting to come back for a visit. In all fairness, the tourist areas are pretty safe.

they also have diamonds and the lesotho highland project

we get water and elec from them in short.

Is there any live feed/count of election results?

im guessing green is bad?

Lesotho? It is completely surrounded by SA. Essentially the sell us water and grow weed. That's the sum of their economy.

Farms are pretty dangerous, but small towns are still comfy and relatively safe

enca.com/elections2016

here you go satan

Blue good
All else bad

Are you guys getting the same shit on wikipedia.

ANC will loose a province in municipal elections.
EFF will grow substantially
DA will grow marginally and they will gain another province besides Cape Town.

What about VF?

Tell me about each parties strongholds ?
I know DA is very strong in Western Cape But what about ANC, EFF or FF+ ?

Wikipedia can fuck off with their donations

>VF+ will never be relevant
Also EFF is growing that much? Jesus christ.

that marxist hellhole needs to die

your country went to shit as soon as apartheid ended,
even the black leaders in your country acknowledge it.

there is no hope for south africa, in a few decades it will be a shithole just like the rest of the african countries. get out while you can

>I have family that refuse to go back to visit other family members and don't want me going there.
I understand where they're coming from, but you ought to go there at least once and see the nature, really beautiful. If you've got family there all the better - they can show you around and you don't have to worry about being a naive tourist all by yourself.
But unless you've got really strong ties and a connection to the country, once you're overseas you don't really want to go back - every other year we buy a plane ticket for family and host them for a week where we live at the time.

Ever been to the Drakensberge? Absolutely great place, used to stop there overnight when we traveled cross-country from north Free State to Margate every June/July

No.
Not clever to vote for them, because they don't have much popularity.
Realistically, just keep voting DA, don't want to shift the votes from DA equally, then EFF would be second most popular party. Bad.

this isnt provincial elections

no we were poor. we had to drive straight to margate for winter vacations.

>VF+
Not really a party to consider. They're very insignificant

>DA
Whites (both Anglo and Afrikaans), Coloureds, Indians and urban blacks. They're the strongest in Western Cape as well as Johannesburg, Pretoria (Tswane) and Port Elizabeth (Nelson Mandela Bay)

>ANC
Majority of the middle aged and elderly black vote as well as a large majority of young blacks, especially among the rural population everywhere in the country except WC

>EFF
Almost exclusively young blacks, particularly in Northern parts of the country (Gauteng, Limpopo, Mpumalanga and North West)

Make a general. Don`t shit up every fucking thread about anything in the Southern Hemisphere.

>Vote will not be counted

I've heard EFF is growing strong in ANC heartland.

I think ENCA polls might be biased to ANC. Last one I saw had DA ahead in Jhb now somehow ANC is ahead. Still Jhb may go DA, ANC hasnt been in the good news lately.

Maybe, but be sure I am going to stop paying tax the day EFF wins. Then I burn everything and go innaveld.

Go to Windhoek.

EFF voters are 94% Black males under 26, usually unemployed.

Best areas are world class. Rest of us are more or less middle class in moderately dangerous areas.

I am lower middle.
R8500 per month which is on the low side but I can get by fine enough.

Getting more dangerous though, crime is on the rise.

Whites in Orania, it is a meme though.

Yeah, but even our best is a bit dated by international standards.

Too Small.

HONRABLE MEMBUH WITHDRAW THE COMMENT!

>.t Sandton

Now we've got walls and PC laws.

Yeah, rural is asking to be robbed. It is not a meme that white farmers are in trouble.

Haha, shame.

ward councillors

no on a farm in north west

15 minutes till we start seeing results.

Where do we get the results? Are there any good websites with a color map ?

>Pic of EFF average voter

I couldn't give a shit about the results of bongo bongo land in Transkei, I'm just interested in the metros

enca.com/elections2016 this one looks as if it'll be the best one, but we'll see when the votes start getting counted at 19:00

Capefag here.

When does the counting start, and is there a good site for it?

refer to

19:00, but considering that it's 19:18 and there's a thing called "African time", it could start at 20:00-21:00 SA time