Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ogfyJICT9aI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

but that's your food, David-kun

i'm japanese

kys

t. madness spammer

samefag
you do realize that changing ips every time you post is more suspicious than the opposite right

samefag

nah, proxy gaijin

i'm """"100%""""japanese

kys

samefag

Because they are low-tier "people".

> That thumbnail
How the fuck am I supposed to understand what it is

looks like a fish soup

But why does it only have fish in it? I can't see any other ingredients.

seems like eel

Teaching them to speak a proper language and stop to wipe their butt with their fingers was hard enough.

It's this.

youtube.com/watch?v=ogfyJICT9aI

>why is anglo cuisine so low-tier?

They only have a maximum of three teeth to chew with, so their cuisine had to adapt.

Good ol' jellied eels

I would eat it

you like eels... so you like lamprey too? pic rel

if food looks good means it's gives cancer or diabetes

Pie and Mash seems like a perfect thing to eat after a long days work, proper comfort food not that cheap shit they have in the US.
Never had eel but it can't be too bad, eels from the ocean are just regular fish, nothing different from a sturgeon or a bass or something
People need to stop giving british food such a hard time

Your national dish is meatballs with lingonberry jam yet these two flavours are simply awful together.

>these two flavours are simply awful together.
that's where you're wrong kiddo

Depends, if you use cow for the meat, yes of course it will not go well. They're supposed to be made from game not cattle

Fish soup made by british people was the worst food i had to eat EVER

They don't though, it's simply too jarring for something sour against something savoury. Countries with good cuisine like Iran realise this and balance the tartness with things like crushed walnuts to make the dish complete.

>sour
it's jam. it's got shitloads of sugar in it

I-it's ok. You've made a lot of progress.

Eel tastes good though if you grill them. I like headcheese too so why not jellied fish too?

honestly its a good combination

Still tauno, it just doesnt go with minced meat. It's as bydlo as eating ketchup with meat.

He is right, lingonberry should not have sugar added and then they are very sour.

it does

lingonberry jam does tho... if you want it to preserve

Britain's national dish is Paki semen.

It doesn't

America is a shithole but atleast we can exact revenge on pedos and rapists. England is one helluva shithole.

The point is when you make it i suppose the initial thing was having lingonberry (sour), game meat (sweet) and then any carbohydrate condiment, ususally potatoes to add some rustic to it.
I usually have different herbs with it, and cream sauce

Oh no you have awoken that one valium digesting kraut that has a serious chip on his shoulder

Why can't we just be friends?