Is this film going to set a record for the biggest disparity between domestic and overseas box office?

Is this film going to set a record for the biggest disparity between domestic and overseas box office?

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-21/baizuo-new-derogatory-term-millions-chinese-are-using-describe-americas-white-left-r
m.youtube.com/watch?v=crp2Nk2VMn8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WE

I really liked him in Civil War but I'm not really interested in an entire film of him. Feels like one of those characters that works better with others.

WUZ

Is the chinese poster just going to have Martin Freeman on it?

KKKAIIIINNGS

What's going to be funny are all the retarded Negroes thinking that Wakanda actually exists.

Probably. if there's any movie that's the polar opposite of chinabait, this is it.

That's because you're a racist, bet you loved Dr Strange

And Gollum

Looks objectively better

Are bbcs even a movie goers?
Or will the only ones actually going to the cinemas be a liberal cucks?

I don't know if they even plan on releasing it here (island chinks). It would probably not even cover distribution costs.

WE /SUPERMAN/ NOW

>they made that shitty robot bigger than Boyega

Those chinks.

no it will underperform badly in domestic too
(will still make a shitload of money, but not as much as other marvel shit)

why do chinks hate niggers

kek, everytime i see this i imagine a chinese movie theatre.
They probably have seen completely different trailers too, with as little Finn in it as possible.
Then comes the moment all other audiences have been prepared for trough the trailers: the shot of the dessert and Finns head suddenly popping up.
I like to imagine a cinema crowded with chinese people screaming in surprise and terror seeing a black mans face pop up on screen
i would pay to see footage of that

The right one has better symmetry

because they look at the world with a view unclouded by collective and internalized guilt. Racism is not even a word that makes sense for them. They literally just say stuff they see.
They hate whites too, but for other reasons. They hate basically everyone else, even themselves. And all for good, but different reasons

Why does anyone? Even without all the statistical data, people consider us ugly and don't want to pay look at us.

How dare those bigots be racist. We need to invade China and force a multicultural paradise on them like we have in the U.S.

yes. it'll probably do wonder woman numbers in the states and latin america, but will bomb everywhere else.

Africa will make up for China

>Stupid niggers not realizing blade is the greatest black hero

WE

WAS

KANGZ

N SHIEEEET

WAKANDA

LITERALLY GENERIC SKY SCRAPERS WITH MUDHUT ROOFS LMAO

BIG CATS ARE LAZY AND SLEEP FOR A MAJORITY OF THE DAY AND WOMEN DO THE HUNTING LMAO

Chinese actually make fun of modern western liberals and use special derogatory term to call them.
zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-21/baizuo-new-derogatory-term-millions-chinese-are-using-describe-americas-white-left-r

Damn that's based as fuck

Straight up calling out Islam too lmao

I'm unironically considering trying to assimilate into an east-Asian population.

It just looks uninteresting to me.

What makes you any better than Tyrone and Ahmed

Any more of these?

The Chinese one makes more sense considering the movie is only about Rey and Kylo Ren, with Han and Leia in second place for pure nostalgia, the robot because merchandise is everything, and Finn is just a clumsy idiot sidekick nobody gives two shits about.

> MFW Black Panther spends all his time with rich white people in NY instead of saving black lives in Africa.

>> MFW Black Panther spends all his time with rich white people in NY instead of saving black lives in Africa.

SAVE ME BLACK PANTHER!!!

Seriously why don't these retard superheroes just get together and stop world hunger and poverty? Or are they always too busy fighting some manchild's wet dream alien/god villain?

>> MFW Black Panther spends all his time with rich white people in NY instead of saving black lives in Africa.

WHERE R U BLACK PANTHER?

Are black Americans aware that Black Panther is racist as fuck and only cares about a small group of people? All Africa could die and he wouldn't gie a fuck.

Hello? Mr Panther?

Based chinks!

Does this happen in the Marvel Universe though? Maybe there's only a fun and pretty version of Africa in it instead? I wouldn't know cause I don't read comics.

*cry*

:`(

I don't know if I'm objectively any better or worse than them, I just want the Asians to mercifully allow me to escape their presence.

It would be politically incorrect to show black panther dealing with real problems in africa.

Imagine a comic book about black on black genocide. That will go over well with the pc crowd.

As a general rule all current events in the Marvel Universe still happen and are relevant despite how little they should matter when there's aliens and mutants running around

Yes.

Nope, Wakanda is literally Africa's version of sakoku-period Japan.

So, literally: "fuck those other niggers".

How the fuck does Panther justify the state of Africa? He has so much power, so much wealth, so much technology, and the potential to help so many, and yet he is perfectly ok with letting half his continent die of preventable diseases?

They're just so tiresome.

>Caring about other people that happen to share you skin color isn't a modern concept.

The right one is abjectively better

I genuinely felt bad for him. How much effort and time he had to put in just to try to get rocks for gravel from incompetent nigs. If this documentary doesnt redpill you about nigs nothing will. This whole "whit ppl ruined africa nigga" idea is nonsense. Its truly incredible how hard it is to deal with nigs and how they make is as complicated as possible to get anything done.

What doc?

Empire of dust

>abjectively

Ta bro

Probably. In South America and China they hate niggers and dont give a fuck about american politics antics.

Too late. Check twitter.

Everyone hates niggers. Its just that Chinks dont have to pretend they dont. Even the most liberal BBC lovers will not live near niggers.

People in south america digest american media with a shovel and don't give a fuck about racism.

>Wakanda actually exists
>Wakanda is located in Northeastern Africa, just north of Tanzania, bordering Lake Turkana, near Somalia, Kenya and Ethiopia.
You're a retard

Movies were invented by jews so white men would go out while BBC would breed with their wives at home.

Remember her?

She's got to be trolling

why do Sup Forumstards project their racism on everything? how many times do box office returns have to prove them wrong before they fuck off back to their safe space?

She got trolled.

They dont give a fuck about racism because racism is the default state of latin america. No one in SA will give free views or money because they have to support the "blacks".

Shit like Get Out tanked and was removed like 2 weeks after the release because no one is interested on your negros de mierda.

Good for her.

Imagine how cancerous the viral campaign is going to be

kek

I just watched a couple clips YouTube
Already frustrated
Chinaman calling out Blackie for ruining infrastructure like savages

>2017 controversy about black superhero
>first Blade movie is almost 20 years old

I don't get why Disney is even bothering to push the movie in China if they won't watch it

And most importantly:
>select the book
>shows a magazine

No one in Latin America is gonna watch this movie, it's a fact.

whats going on? can a brotha' get a quick run down?

same reason liberals project their faggotry onto everything else? difference is Sup Forumstards arn't in charge of society and what we teach kids

He'll probably be wearing a mask in the chinese poster

Get out it's an horror movie and hooror movies have always done terrible but black comedies are among the most downloaded.

Wich it's an actual indicator of popularity in SA.

I don't think there's a term they'd hate more than "White Left".

I remember what cognitive dissonance Stuff White People Like caused back before most people were consciously aware of those sorts of social trends.

>mfw the source material is a black version of Sup Forums

>controversy
They do not exist in le current year. It's literally just a marketing tool

>implying it won't be banned in China

Black comedies here dont sell unless Will Smith or Eddie Murphy stars on them. It just doesnt sell. We dont like black people. I think only Brazil likes niggers.

>biggest disparity between domestic and overseas box office
Only if theaters are accepting ebt now.

Wesley Snipe was a big name before his capeshit.

I still dont know who the fuck is Black Panther. Like I really cant name the actor. And I usually follow capeshit news.

>call enemy out
>enemy fights back
>wahhh stop!

what's the point of acting tough then?

They don't hate blacks at all.

Black NBA players are literally worshipped like Gods in China.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=crp2Nk2VMn8

Anyone else think this movie went into production before Trump was president, and the way were interpreting political correctness and film is through a completely different lens? I don't think there's supposed to be this much discussion about BP, even on Sup Forums. Trump just completely opened up discourse. Were not in a one sided Obama era anymore. Would explain why libcucks are frothing everywhere on the internet at all times.

Well, how high it's regarded as the peak of american comedy in here.

I guess white people don't hate blacks either since they seem to worship them even more.

(((((((Isn't it weird how only white people have to like/respect/humor black people, out of all the peoples in the entire world?)))))))

I legit don't care either way op. Let it go.

No.

But the movie might be good.

Blackexplotation it's a great genre.

When you show 70 IQ apes a fake African city that's supposed to be what niggers were capable of white people hadn't intervened, they don't think its a film. They can't separate reality from entertainment. At that point it's no longer just blackexploitation. It's social conditioning.

Those are the bad guys

I'm curious to see how it does in China. You know they don't like blacks over there.

Sup Forums the hacker wins. again.

It's not all about you sweetheart

No. If they do the smart thing and make sure to have some well placed cameos of better known superheros like iron man to help thread their cinematic universe as they've been doing, then the movie should do just fine.