>TRUMP TOWN HALL AT 3:00 PM IN DAYTONA BEACH, FL

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule

RALLIES
>Pence Rally in Phoenix, AZ (8/2/16)
youtu.be/-qMi-dNE0Wo
>Trump in Ashburn, VA (8/2/16)
youtu.be/V6H-DqWhXBE
>The OVERFLOW ROOM in Mechanicsburg, PA (8/1/16)
youtu.be/O8J8UtQJu2k
>Trump in Mechanicsburg, PA (8/1/16)
youtu.be/Qi6i242Yauo

INTERVIEWS
>Donald Trump sounds off on 'rigged election' possibility (8/2/16)
youtu.be/Gio_otx5kX0
>Donald on O'Reilly: Responds To Obama and Khizr Khan (8/2/16)
youtu.be/pl2yvtoLBiI
>Donald on O'Reilly (8/2/16)
youtu.be/pJExikwK8tg
>Trump on Newsradio (8/2/16)
youtu.be/vwSx5J-v9VA
>Hannity interviews Trump (8/1/16)
youtu.be/WX06X1RNWt4

ENTERTAINMENT
>Did you wipe the server?
youtu.be/7gWRoa52sVc
>Compilation of Liberals Predicting that Trump Will Win the Presidency - Michael Moore, MSNBC, TYT
youtu.be/lgpt3xsvv9Y
>Hillary Clinton: A TOP TEN Breakdown
youtu.be/qfj5s5r7_14
>What Trump Must Do to Win
youtu.be/hiGDvph6D4Y
>How Trump Trolling Hillary Clinton Emails is Genius
youtu.be/4muXm4GwrXM
TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
play.spotify.com/user/washingtonpostpolitics/playlist/0RGDi11O4gfXuJNjZxSp29

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
lyingcrookedhillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
>WALL STREET IS WITH HER
youtu.be/iunhY8_-gtU

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SeanKD/status/760605882065485824
reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-poll-idUSKCN10D2GD
latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-usc-daybreak-poll-methodology-20160714-snap-story.html
peoplespunditdaily.com/latest-polls/election-2016/us-presidential-election-daily-tracking-poll/
discord.gg/Cn3Ms
youtube.com/watch?v=OHEZ-dvZXEU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

awoo

TRWЯT

trump is literally ruining his campaign with this whole khan thing. what the fuck is he doing?

twitter.com/SeanKD/status/760605882065485824
Please correct this CTR.

HERE WE GO LADS

I HOPE YOU GUYS STILL HAVE YOUR JEB FOLDER

TRUMP ABOUT TO DROP OUT

glad the news is talking about it

Watching the Tucson Pence rally right now

How can one man be so comfy?

SUICIDE WATCH

RELEASE THE RETURNS DONALD!

Awooooooooovment~

Dunno, man

@83974179
Hey its your boss, we really value the time you have spent doing this for monetary compensation, but you are fired.

Thank you for correcting the record

what the fuck
they actually sent cash, like cold hard lets buy a dozen ice creams cash .. ?

TRUMP JUST SAID "WHY CAN'T WE USE NUCLEAR WEAPONS IF WE HAVE THEM"? HE LOST HIS FUCKING MIND LAST 7 DAYS. HE IS EITHER A CLINTON PLANT OR HE DOESN'T WANNA WIN ANYMORE.

did she read the teleprompter wrong, or is she an idiot, or did she mean that?

full Sup Forums docs on Clinton Foundation connections. The rabbit hole is deep and the CF is one of the most stinking corrupt political organizations in History

le woo

remov kebeb

Literal pallets of currency.

Misspoke in mere-pure coincidence.

This is the dumbest controversy ever.

It was never kept a secret and if they hadn't gotten those prisoners freed you retarded faggots would be screaming about the blood on Obama's hands

dead

home

hotel

b confused f

ch hero

quiet hello

ok sleep

confused

there

what

kek

repeat

threatens black

ice rink shatter

cold thoughts

despair

seek truth

question

return

question confusion

cellphone youtube round garden view

lies

silence

vengeance

kek 2

reunion of dismay

rotten faces

call to knowledge

time to fly

Sounds to me like has has a solution to the middle east problem desu sempai

So to look good as the Iran deal happened, he paid them 400 million dollars? And he has the balls to say Trump is unqualified?

Thank you, dearie.
This is going right on the fridge!

between the international economic sanctions and the fact that Iran is considered a sponsor of terrorism by the US government, it's hard for them to send over money that isn't cash

Yes. Literal cash.

They even sent it in mixed currency, like euros and usd.

To my knowledge Obama is the biggest cuck we've ever had as a president. Ever.

>those exasperated and low energy boos when talking about lowering taxes for the rich
>those cheers when she talks about raising taxes on the middle class
If you're going to hire paid shills, at least get good ones...

How can Donald let literal retard represent him on national TV?

Or is his voter base just not smart enough to realize these things?

What is the general opinion here on freer, but fair trade? I so greatly enjoy having full access to markets worldwide and the freedom it provides. A bureaucrat has no business saying what I need.

its about time we put out nukes to good use

"we don't negotiate with terrorists"
>airlifts them millions

I can't believe this Khan thing is still going on. How the fuck hasn't it ended. The David duke thing lasted for less!

By the way wouldn't it be great if we got along with Russia? Wouldn't that be great if we actually had a relationship with Russia? Instead of all the fighting and the money and the problems? And if we can get Russia and others to partner up and go and knock the hell out of ISIS, wouldn't that be a good thing?

"We don't negotiate with terrorists" is a stupid thing for Murica to insist on though.

Of course we should negotiate with terrorists if the other option is having 4 Americans decapitated

Please, simply ignore obvious shills and trolls for the good of quality and discussion. It is much the same as not paying terrorists.

Sounds to me that he just wants to lose.

Because Trump can't stop responding to it.

Never should have engaged in it.

who were these prisoners?
how did they become prisoners?

>PAY-TO-WIN: OBAMA SENT $400M CASH TO IRAN AS AMERICAN PRISONERS FREED

Remember when we didn't pay the hostage fees to Terrorists because it just incentiveses them to take more hostages? I'm like 80% sure that Obama is a Muslim plant after everything he's done so far.

It's about time someone organised a CTR hunt.

Let me explain to you pitiful asses why donald trump is a bad candidate in terms you will understand
>he doesn't want to share - no fair!
>he wants to take the toys from people playing ninja
>he wants to bully people in timeout
>he's a mean poopy-pants
>he doesn't want any new friends
>he's mean to girls
>he should be in timeout, not receiving treats

drumpf is basically a big baby

just like you are

no because Democrats live in the 60's and 70's with "muh civil rights" and "spooky communism"

Good evening, user, do you have 10 minutes to read the United States Constitution?

>Of course we should negotiate with terrorists

No we shouldn't.

The people voting for him are so fucking butt fuck retarded that it doesn't matter

AHHH WHAT THE HELL??

OBAMA SUPPORTED STATE SPONSORED KIDNAPPING

This election cycle is a crazy business of back and forth scandals and gaffs and shitshows.

I'm getting fucking exhausted by it.

The wall just got ten feet taller.

>literally ruining his campaign with this whole khan thing

Truth be told, Trump is a great leader who probably knows how to solve the problems the US has. Unfortunately, I genuinely don't think he's fit to be president.
His policy of always hitting back when someone hits him is admirable as a man, but his hot-headedness is really not suited to being president.
Hell, he has time and time and time again exposed himself as knowing literally jack shit about actual foreign policy and affairs. I get that he's old, and the way he talks makes it clear he has a lot going on in his head that he wants to get out, so sometimes he might get some wires crossed, but he genuinely seems uninformed about a lot of things.
He has a better vision than any modern political figure, but not the, yes, this meme again, experience to pull it off.

I love the guy, but in a scenario where he still keeps all his "non-PC" views he has now, but doesn't run his mouth like an idiot, he would be 10+ ahead of Clinton in national polls.
Instead we get a few days of him leading every couple of months until he says something stupid and his poll numbers tank.

>>Donald Trump sounds off on 'rigged election' possibility (8/2/16)
>youtu.be/Gio_otx5kX0
>>Donald on O'Reilly: Responds To Obama and Khizr Khan (8/2/16)
>youtu.be/pl2yvtoLBiI
>>Donald on O'Reilly (8/2/16)
>youtu.be/pJExikwK8tg
Same interview three times????

Kek

Even that faggot Trudeau didnt pay ransom to get his citizens and got their heads chopped off

checked these 47s

The appropriate thing to do is not do a deal with them, and if they try to do that shit, launch missiles at them.
If Russia says anything, tell them they can shoot as many missiles at Turkey as you did at Iran.

And then no one will mess with you.

That's what I don't get. I Remember the day it happened at te dnd. I straight up didn't care. This is like a week later now and it's still a thing. I don't believe this is som sort of 3D chess. I'm questioning why the fuck trump did what he did.

So Democrats want to take away rights AND work with terrorists demands

got it

>trump is insane
kinda over this new narative, they sure are shilling it hard though.

as for nukes... only one solution to be honest senpai

Now foreign governments know that the running price for an American prisoner is $100 Million per each.

Thanks, Obama. :^)

@83974841

Thank you for correcting the record, .05 cents has been deposited into your account

Can Trump stop doing embarrassing shit? Getting shit of having to defend him when he does shit like ask if he can nuke people, throw out a baby from his rally and talk shit about a woman because she didn't speak.

Good thing Iran is a sovereign nation recognized by world governments and not a terrorist group then right?

Come on. If we left the prisoners there you KNOW people would be screaming about that instead of the cash

Only CTR shills keep throwing this around like it matters, when Hillary's the one with a track record of cheer-leading for the use of military force. Nukes would be absolutely no different for her, and I legit fear a World War 3 with Russia happening with her. I don't think the CTR shills understand just how fucking serious this election is. They all need to switch over to Trump's side for the sake of this country.

Hillary cannot and will not be allowed to become the President.

Because we don't want it to stop. Khan is a Sharia advocate with deep links to Clinton and Huma. His presence on the DNC stage PROVES that Clinton will bring Sharia to the US and the West.

Didn't even notice. I'll go with the longer one.

Please god never doubt that communists and marxists are cancers and the most movements to have ever existed.

RED 9 CANAAN
WO4-RJD

If he'd said nothing at all or just made a statement thanking the family for their sacrifice it'd have been done on Friday morning.

But it's like he literally cannot stop responding and HAS to get in the last word in the feud and it's making him look bad.

Even the VFW has come out against him because of this.

Should I watch Clinton Cash?

This just gives them incentives for kidnapping more Americans.

CONTINUING THIS DISCUSSION FROM THE LAST THREAD:

ARE YOU STILL HERE, FAG??

how long till they silence this

reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-poll-idUSKCN10D2GD

DRUMP BTFO!!!!!!! 8% LEAD FOR HILLARY

SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR RACIST MEME CANDIDATE AND WALL POWER FANTASIES

>Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton extended her lead over Republican rival Donald Trump to eight percentage points, according to a Reuters/Ipsos poll released on Tuesday, from six points on Friday.

>The bump for Clinton followed the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia last week at which Clinton and her supporters painted an optimistic portrait of America, and came amid controversy over Trump's comments about the parents of a slain Muslim U.S. soldier.

>About 43 percent of likely voters favor Clinton, 35 percent favor Trump, and 9 percent picked "Other," according to the July 28-Aug. 1 online poll of 1,289 likely voters. The poll had a credibility interval of 3 percentage points.

>DRUMPFTARDS BTFO
DRUMPFTARDS BTFO
>DRUMPFTARDS BTFO
DRUMPFTARDS BTFO
>DRUMPFTARDS BTFO
DRUMPFTARDS BTFO
>DRUMPFTARDS BTFO
DRUMPFTARDS BTFO

most evil*, my bad.

So we should encourage sovereign nations to kidnap our citizens and hold them for ransom?

Shut up shill.

OF COURSE, DO IT NOW

The point is you're not supposed to leave them in the dust but you also can't cater to terrorists, retard.
The rules of engagement have made it nearly impossible to save soldiers without negotiations tho, so now Obongo has made it okay to work with them

latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-usc-daybreak-poll-methodology-20160714-snap-story.html

peoplespunditdaily.com/latest-polls/election-2016/us-presidential-election-daily-tracking-poll/

No. We shouldn't have people there in the first place and then this wouldn't have been an issue.

reporting

You gotta understand. This shit will never see the light of day. Unless khan is an actual terrorist his ties don't really matter. Most people won't research it or find out. If anything the story gets buried and people just come out with a worse opinion of Trump. He doesn't need to convince me. He needs to convince independents, bernouts, and the normies.

discord.gg/Cn3Ms

Starting a discord for Clinton Foundation / Trump ops.

Get in here

Dude, we were negotiating with them over giving back 150 BILLION. That's more than enough leverage to get hostages back, you don't need to pay another 400 mil in cash. Obama and his lackies are simply terrible negotiators, OR they're working for the other side. Like Trump said, we shouldn't have even talked to them until they gave back our soldiers.

I honestly don't think Trump wants to win the election.

He's already planting the seed that if he loses it's because of rigging. The only legit outcome is if he wins. It seems like he's trying as hard as he can to tank this campaign.

This is what his real plan is-

>Lose
>Claim it was rigged
>Accept even more Russian money
>Open an American branch of RT with said money
>Called Trump TV and it will be even farther right than Fox news

Since the media is owned by Democrats, this $400 Million won't become mainstream

He hasn't responded to it since he asked "if she could talk" though. It's the media who's whipping up a firestorm and having Khan on CNN for hour long specials.

Actually euros and francs and stuff. It's actually not legal to send Iran pallets of cash who would have thought. So the administration took that to mean "dollars"

All of the stupid, insensitive, neurotic, insane garbage he has spouted off with in the last couple of days is absolutely inconsequential in light of and compared to this. You have someone that wants to be president who legitimately doesn't understand why we cannot simply rain apocalyptic hellfire on people he doesn't like. This is unforgivable. It's insanity. Voting for trump is explicitly a vote against a stable global environment

Wew lads, this board is getting fucking SHIT ON by shills.

This is apparently making the rounds lads-

youtube.com/watch?v=OHEZ-dvZXEU

This faggot is from the AFL–CIO

This will slowly leech out into the normiesphere, the more it hangs around the better it is, which is why the God Emperor is allowing it to continue.

Most people will see 2 VERY foreign people with dubious backgrounds attacking the God Emperor who only wants to MAGA. It will get through but slowly.

The longer this lingers the better.

Congratulations, you're literally a bigger cuck than Trudeau. We just lost two Canadians in the Philippines but we're not stupid enough to give terrorists money and encourage more kidnappings

>If he'd said nothing at all or just made a statement thanking the family for their sacrifice it'd have been done on Friday morning.
No it fucking wouldn't lol. The media is gonna be creating these phony outrages every week until November. They were always planning to do this no matter how he answered, it was all planned in advance. Khan and George Stephanopolos are both Clinton operatives.