Is Japan "No fun allowed: the country"?

Is Japan "No fun allowed: the country"?

Do you love Japan

the hat is what makes me laugh

It is cute hat

Japs don't even give a shit about the corpses in the forest, I've watched videos of westerners finding old corpses close to the trail so it's clear that there is zero effort put into recovering these dead people. I doubt that any japs are actually butthurt about this logan paul shit, they're mostly likely just abusing it for pity and another excuse to say "fuck you whitu piggu!!!"

Me Logan,me big boy,me spooky forest,me lmao

Americans are getting screwed by him getting exponentially famous for being exaggerated stereotype of the loud obnoxious American with no cultural or social sensitivity.
I feel sorry for decent americans.

save your sympathies jap, they are worthless

>they

CHI

?

His eyes look so soulless.

Yes.
Logan literally did nothing wrong

how many plates did he break while in japan?

TOO MANY

>fun

I'm starting to like this guy

>I WANT TO BE NINJA

>Golden haired chad does some bantz in nippon

>All the numales get triggered

Hmmmmm

truth

aside from that, why hasn't pewdiepie become a Chad ? he has the money, the GF, the genetics

>genetics

He's like 5' 8 and has a nigger nose

He's a numale trying to make up for it by appealing to Sup Forums but its all in vain

i think "they" is refered to "sympathies"

>weeb gamer
>chad

rude

failed grammar

he's not short per se and he still has a 7+/10 face IMO (not a fanboy, just saying) also the fame and money

He could easily be a Chadwick McStacy Throckwaddle the Third Gustavson

Yes, that's why they all refuse to leave their rooms and descend to acting out their infantile fantasies in video games and cartoons.

damn, pewdiepie is only a 7/10 in france? must be a bunch of chads roaming paris

he's already being generous imo

How did it become a suicide forest?