Untitled

;_;

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ds054OF7hY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=5ds054OF7hY

Movies that women will never understand.

>you will never anyone waiting for you in the afterlife

That doesn't make you alpha though

holy shit

Elysian fields > Undying lands?

>what is Mom?

This movie, I just jump from fight scene to fight scene, stopping over at that emperor guy trying to shag his sister (who the fuck thought that was appropriate, even if it really happened)

autism

Woman

Based lindy

>An almost perfect paint-by-numbers bittersweet ending about honour ruined by Connie Nielsen's shit speech/acting

Also, why was Maximus able to turn Rome into a republic? It wasn't a title fight for who should be Emperor.

Yeah, I love Naruto too my boy.

what a shit movie

Everyone knew Marcus Areolas wanted it to be a Republic again, but they were too chicken shit to say anything to Commidus because the Pretorian Guard were basically the love children 300 spartans and superman.

Once he was dead, everyone was cool with following the original plan

Not even Commodus thought Aurelius wanted Rome to be a republic. Some of the Senators wanted it to be a republic...but they're the elected (ish) wing of the government, so that's not a surprise. It was mentioned that Maximus had the support of his former army, but it's clear that the Praetorian guard did not support him enough to disobey orders or break protocol.

There's no reason why everyone in Rome would just accept a radical change in government, spearheaded by a senator that had just been imprisoned for treason, on the word of a dead gladiator who had killed the Emperor...even iff he was a well-known former general.

Power should have just immediately passed to his nephew, and whoever his appointed regent was.

Fiver (Quintus) was on Maximus side at the end.

If the Pretorian were who kept Commidus in power then they, the senate and the army were surely enough to enforce republic

>tfw you can never unsee those wheel ruts

based lindy
>tfw to smart for spandaufags

>this 'review'
but why

They had carts in ancient Rome you know