Zootopia

Reminder that Mayor Lionheart did nothing wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/quarantine/aboutlawsregulationsquarantineisolation.html
youtu.be/2_FpX-F7MdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gENVB6tjq_M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I just wonder what Bellwether's up to!

He put Bellwether next to the boiler. Her only goal in life was to do the same to a pred. Poor Clawhauser.

Knock it off, ride is over

Not quite yet. It's once again the highest-grossing movie of the weekend in Japan.

what did he do wrong though?

he was protecting the public and trying to find the cause

I need this translated. By the look of Clawhauser's face in the last panel, Nick is still not confirming anything.

He got Madge thrown into prison. She's probably the villain of the next movie.

How did Judy know that Weaselton stole the Nighthowlers too?

wait

whos madge

i only saw the movie twice

Threw innocents in jail because hey, who gives a flying fuck about you or some other guy who gets his rights violated, right?
>the good of the Many outweigh the needs of the Few, and the One.
>he who sacrifices freedom for security deserves neither.

>Wild animal
>Rights
We lock up looneys against their will, and no one cares. Whats the difference?

Is that the honey badger?

Anyways, i'm getting tired and going crosseyed at drawing so i'm going to call it a night.

wait what honey badger?

The doc at Cliffside Assylum.

Morning, thread

>Madge thrown into prison
I wonder if there's a sequel if prison turns her into her first draft design, which was probably gonna be pretty qt

oh

wait was she thrown into prison too?

were all the timber wolves thrown in as well?

I want to be go to Zootopia and establish myself as the apex-predator with all mammals cowering in fear at my amazing endurance!

Weekly reminder that Bellwether did nothing wrong. She just wanted to get rid of the filthy Mexicans.

>Threw innocents in jail

Would you rather have wild animals in the street?

She was, at least, led away in handcuffs right behind Lionheart.

>Preds go savage and hurt other animals
>It's spreading at an alarming rate, more animals injured
>No cure is found
>Herbivores are scared, banned together
>Either all preds are kicked out, subdued (muzzles perharps?), imprisoned, or killed. Race war?

Yes. They worked outside the law to imprison animals secretly. Madge was performing unethical tests and was an accomplice. You see her being taken away in cuffs.

He locked up fellow citizens; the best thing he could have done was euthanize them.

So I just saw a pirated copy of Zootopia and I gotta say the hamfisted racial undertones (or rather overlydonetones) kinda diminished my viewing experience with this movie. I kinda wished they were a bit more subtle with it especially in terms of dialog. They were trying to make it seem as everyone who was in a position of being negatively viewed was a black person or mudslime, and I dislike this because I hate black people, plus it would have worked better if it was a general statement rather than kinda focusing on one particular race. What about latinos, or asians, or reptilians? if you're gonna talk about not discriminating race then you probably shouldnt discriminate and pardon other races even if they're not as violent and horrible as others. The whole "X CANNOT BE Y" being repeated over and over in the same format was kinda tiring, and bellwether being suddenly evil was retarded, she's a cute character but her sudden motives wasnt really found, even if you want to argue how the lion mayor treated her before was motive enough, it really wasnt. on a technical level the animation and visuals were fucking beautiful and extremely well done.
decent movie 7/10

HAHAH SO MANY MEMES

If we don't see Finnick in the future, we'll know what happened.

She recognized the plant he stole, but she didn't know the alternative name or its effects.

Based Byron killing off that runt

It was as real as it could be with the racial overtones and didn't need to be subtle considering the source of conflict. The whole pred/prey dynamic made the conversation interesting and lifted it out of our realm of politics into a cautionary tale about how racism can be bad. The movie went on to show how some stereotypes hold true but dodged the double edged sword of racial humor. It also showed how everyone is a victim of prejudice, even the prey majority characters. It shows that racism isn't something that shallow villains have but it is something shallow villains can exploit.

Would Judy date a human?

Yes. Me.

He got lodged far up Clawhauser's ass.

You know you love me, Jude

Humans are apex-predators

I love it when you act like this... See you later, Jude.

I would treat bune right.

Would you impregnate the bune?

I saw that!

It would be Judy's choice, and I'm sure that her bun instincts would be only too happy for me to

That's how Judy looks the morning after Nick spends the night at her place. This is how Nick looks.

Judy gets a little overexcited while in bed, eh? Blimey

Don't be silly, a human cannot impregnate bune. But not for a lack of trying.

so that bag wasn't only contain the onions?

The main thing was not being open about it, there are guidelines in place to issue quarantines and isolation, given the preds were extremely violent in their insane state that would merit keeping them isolated. Given there was actually a conspiracy explicitly to make it appear that only predators were going savage I think a top lawyer could get Lionheart and all those that were keeping them in the facility off with fines or something.
cdc.gov/quarantine/aboutlawsregulationsquarantineisolation.html
I would guess they used it to some degree during the Ebola scare.

No, it wasn't onions.

There were no onions in the bag. Those were flower bulbs. That was the point.

youtu.be/2_FpX-F7MdQ

Would a bun be OK not being able to multiply with her partner?

In the world of zootopia we wouldn't be. The only cool thing that we have over other animals is not exclusive to us anymore in zootopia.

They'll just have to multiply the literal way.
youtube.com/watch?v=gENVB6tjq_M

>extreme endurance
>above average strenght and size
>intimidation factor
i think we would do good

I can think of one thing humans would still be the best at.

Is multiplication well defined between humans and buns?

We still wouldn't be apex since the only thing actually keeping us on top of the food chain is our intelegince and tools. We lose that we areceive no better predators than a dog.

That's protofinnick, not finnick. Rabbit pawpads mean Byron did jackshit on the animal research.

>Sequel

still delusional, that's cute.

DON'T CALL ME CUTE

except that we are,more or less,equalls and in case they go savage we become the apex again
i dont think humans can go mad due to the fact that we ve lived as a society for so long that our instincts mostly dissapeared

fuck, I just realized it has the same biological name with what Stu said. Should've noticed that before. Well then, carry on friends

So what was up with Judy going all racist in the middle of the movie? It was really awkward and out of character for her. I get they needed to have her low-point before the climax, but it didn't make sense.

She was just repeating what the badger doctor said.

More Japanese Jude

reminder that nick is a qtpie

fuck off

Rude. Lionheart was based

the entire show is made of cute.

"He dindu nuffin"

Exactly.

Can you withstand the Buns?

They're so big they become their own entity?! No way

Now those buns I can handle...

Not talking to you, bunny.

Sad bunny

I don't remember this scene in the movie?

Someone shoop out the collar to make it more bielevable

Its from a deleted scene

no, you clearly don't remember it in case you were wondering.

>extreme endurance
I think many hooved animals can run further and longer than us...
>above average strength and size
those rhinos, elephants, bears and giraffes look pretty big
>intimidation factor
I can't really snarl or growl.

Humans would be more or less equal. Intelligence and toolmaking is leveled out and thats the big thing.
But we'd still have very high endurance, far more dexterous hands for delicate work and we have far fewer expressive traits than other animals.
Most mammals express through their mouth, ears and tails. Humans don't use teeth like that and can't use tails or ears.

We'd be seen as emotionless autists. So no difference for many on Sup Forums

Everything that they use is really designed for humans, so we can probably outdo them somewhere

>I think many hooved animals can run further and longer than us
they can go faster,not longer
>those rhinos, elephants, bears and giraffes look pretty big
they re only a few compared to the hundreds of thousands of bunnies,squirrles,badgers etc
>I can't really snarl or growl.
no,but you re this big,bald,alien thing they ve never seen before,its in any creatures nature to fear the unknown

Fare points. I guess humans are more flexible and agile. Hands can be useful for climbing, grabs and locks. Perhaps we could at least chock slam a sloth.

>no,but you re this big,bald,alien thing they ve never seen before,its in any creatures nature to fear the unknown
We'd probably loose that perk after sticking around for a year or two, once they get used to our presence.

Sounds comfy. Think I'd become a police officer tbqh. Try and get placed in the same department as the bun

Zootopia was a good movie, but It seemed impractical that they only had larger animals as police officers. Judy was running through that Shrew town like King Kong but they expected a Rhino or an Elephant to do better with less damage?

I'm pretty sure that you can see a rodent police car in one of the shots, indicating that they have their own police depts

>Mayor of a city forgets there's fucking traffic cameras that can track his wolf operators IN HIS OWN CITY

That sounds like he did something pretty fucking wrong.