What are the meanest countries on Sup Forums? I'd have to say Russian, German, and British in that order

What are the meanest countries on Sup Forums? I'd have to say Russian, German, and British in that order

probably the anglo countries minus canada

Russians are among the most chill posters, honestly don't know what you are talking about here.

Germans are angry, unfunny shitposters sure but not exceptionaly mean. Can kinda understand them considering all the shit they get thrown at them.

No opinion on the Brits

The meanest posters on /int are probably Italians though, dunno why but they always have to stoop so low whenever they get into an argument.

Germany is pure love, you asshole

mexicans

Russian posters are very nice desu

Russians are chill aside from a handful that are butthurt about America or Ukraine

I don't notice Germans making an ass of themselves too much, and brits can be rude but the nice ones usually outnumber them

Scandinavians and Eastern Europeans are generally the rudest posters in my experience, Scandinavians have a chip on their shoulder and Eastern Europeans just want someone to be beneath them like a school bully raised by a single alcoholic mother

Russians are the most kindest posters

this whole board is full of jerks
i mean what kind of losers spend their saturdays posting on Sup Forums lmao fucking nerds

I guarantee this poster is Jewish

Also Turkish posters are the worst on Sup Forums by far.

>Also Turkish posters are the worst on Sup Forums by far.

I like them, they are just responding in kind to all the trolling and shitposting sent their way.

LOS, unironically
this

Imagine taking Sup Forums seriously

highly doubt we're in the top 3 for yanks

This
Sneaky kikeshits don't like to be called out.

the worst are the dutch

Your opinion on Turks is arguable.
Japanese and Koreans are worst by far.

your mum

No u

:3

Nah the dutch are some of the nicest people I've met on this site desu

You really are some of the best posters here. Maybe the fact that most of you do not speak english means that the retards do not come here.

Although that doesn't explain why Italians are still so shit.

Brazil, in my experience. I don't know what their problem is, but for whatever reason I seem to consistently run into Brazilian flags that are really mean and hostile for absolutely no reason. No banter or anything, just straight up being an asshole.

Russians and bongs are bros, Germans can die in a fire. Not because they're mean but because they're globalist faggots. They don't have a sense of humor developed enough to be properly mean.

For some reason Irish posters have been total cunts to me over the past few months.

I don't know what I did.

Mexicans and canadians by far. I used to think canadians were supposed to be really nice, till I came here.

poles and serbians are rude.
english and french are just arrogant.
americanos, canadians, finns and australians are ok. aussies are a bit annoying, but at least they're in a funny way.
russians and scandinavians are pretty normal. mexicans too.
japs and koreans are my favorite posters.

Greeks are by far the most cunty, especially to scandis because of their annoying superiority complex

the fucking leaves and kangaroofuckers

> Japs and Koreans

I've only ever spoken to one actual Japanese person on this site. Half of the Japanese posts are by that mentally deranged Pole.

Are they Greeks or "Greeks" though?

French make funny jokes about 16 years old girls kidnapped, raped and murdered. But they keep it between them.

>all of your history is destroying Europe and now 100% of all inhabitants in your country are refugee loving cucks
>replying in any sort of way is mean

>They don't have a sense of humor developed enough to be properly mean.
HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Russian posters here are among the best.
Worst are americans and japanese

Swedes are pretty rude to me all the time but it’s whatever. Generally speaking maybe Anglos?

It’s really subjective. Anglos tend to bash everyone while others only bash those closest to them

Germans are rude, Brits are boring and Nordics are sometimes annoying. The best posters are from Brazil(funny), Italian(informative), Sudanese( chillest) and those from SEA( rational).

>Italian(informative)

xDDD