Is Joe Rogan the most important person of the 34th century(current century, wake up sheeple)?

Is Joe Rogan the most important person of the 34th century(current century, wake up sheeple)?

CHECK

1. Alex Jones
2. Joe Rogan
3. Jordan Peterson
4. Eddie Bravo

Is there a way to get in direct contact with Edward Bravo? i have vital information that only him can decipher.

What did he mean by this?

Jamie, check these dubs out!

>34th century(current century, wake up sheeple)?

Explain

>its 2011 Joe
What did party rockers mean by this on the podcast

How did Rogan go from being mocked by Sup Forums to genuinely revered?

The dude has probably a better ass ?

Rogan is gay as fuck.

Do people only pay attention to Joe because his low intelligence makes them feel better about themselves? Is it like listening to someone who is always high? Where everything they say is stupid but it sounds interesting but you keep listening.

>tfw you just know McGregor vs Mayweather is going to be mentioned every episode from now until it happens and then for another couple months after

he's a brainlet

>Mfw the fight is going to be fucking shit with Mayweather running for 12 rounds and they will either claim it was a wonderful display of tactics or cry around for a rematch for months.
fugg

That's what's great about him. It's like going on a learning adventure with chad.

>not posting his final form

I can see him being a power bottom

He is the smartest dumb guy ever. I like the contradiction. And his genuine passion for nature and shit is nice.

His acting is top notch in Twin Peaks

Why does this brainlet manlet keep getting shill'd here? He's a midget retard and if you listen to him you probably are too

I don't remember what episode but he went on a tangent on how attractive bailey Jay is, if that gives you a hint on anything (not that he's wrong)

I've dropped off hard in recent weeks. It's just the same shit over and over.

But i'm 6'6 and i listen to him?

Fucking kek

I can't see him because he's so short.

It started as a joke. Anybody remember the "Comedians who really make you think" threads? Yeah, those were supposed to be ironic, dum-dums!

hes the best interviewer of our generation

>Ima-Ima-Im-a-good-man

I wanna see them in Power Rangers remake fighting evil forces.

>Jamie pull up Ari's piss bottle so I can empty it in the sink

When he offered to "hold it" he wasn't talking about the bottle.

Joe agvfgb

Joe, King of Bucks.

I don't know about that but he certainly can give good interviews.
Whos hoping for the #1000ep with dave chapelle ?

I know OP is ironically satirizing, but seriously though, without using memes, can you tell me who is the greatest philosopher of our times, Stephan Molyneux or Joe Rogan?

RAHGER STAUWN IS HERE WITH US

Jordan Peterson

Jordan Peterson is the greatest philosopher who ever lived, better than Aristotle, Kant, etc. because Aristotle & Kant never criticizes transgender culture so they are irrelevant. I am a right-winger btw. Shadilay ;)

didn't you already make this thread this morning?

>dave chapelle
dead career general

Trump for 1000th podcast or nothing!

Yeah, but without Joe podkino because he's in Hawaii we need to discuss something else regarding Joe, like how he's one of the most important people of the 34th century.

Joe Rogan brings important people and positive ideas to the attention of the average pleb/brainlet.

He is a force of good.

Anyone have that young Joe Rogan who looks like he is a permanent state of homolust?

Huh? I've never seen him act even remotely gay. He's as straight as an arrow, user!

>unironically uses brainlet
Global Rule 2

is it just me or do joe rogan and eddie bravo look kinda similar?

They are brothers dummy, Joe Rogan is an artistic moniker.

Why do you think the always say "love you brother" at the end of the podcast when they are together?

Not that one but damn is it close

?

Gay.

I want to fuck her ass so bad!

It's sad that the dumb kids today unironically believe Joe Rogan is some kind of philosopher.

McGregor knocks him out; Im calling it!

He's still mocked on Sup Forums just lovingly mocked

>tfw 35 and you're talking about me.

I feel he has significant influence in modern culture.

so is his podcast actually worth listening to? someone recommended it to me and I haven't given it a shot because he seems like such a meathead

Enough Rogan threads.

ayy

almost looks like Billy Joel

>earring in right earlobe
confirmed homosex

Praise Foucault

A good background podcast most of the times

whats the strangest thing jamies ever had to pull up?

That would actually be really good.

That's left dumb ass. He's still gay though.

(howls at moon) moonputre says nohoe