The freedom of Brits is an insult to me. I'd have them all in zoos

The freedom of Brits is an insult to me. I'd have them all in zoos.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saxony
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saxony-Anhalt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heptarchy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_diaspora
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/11902296/Second-German-woman-evicted-from-her-home-to-make-way-for-refugees.html
die-rechte.com/koeln-fluechtlinge-willkommen-teilnehmerin-von-asylbewerber-vergewaltigt/
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/cologne-police-ordered-to-remove-word-rape-from-reports-into-new-year-s-eve-sexual-assaults-a6972471.html
gatestoneinstitute.org/7557/germany-rape-migrants-crisis
dailywire.com/news/6980/muslim-asylum-seekers-germany-having-bad-day-so-michael-qazvini
news.sky.com/story/big-increase-in-race-hate-crime-in-rotherham-10338071
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kek brits are the ugliest whites by far

>brits
>white
xd

You don't consider Anglos white?

Kek how many times was your grandmother gang raped? 2? 6? 14?

In Germany, rape usually isn't considered a suitable subject for dinner conversations.

Things might be different in Belgium, though.

Why do East Germans even bother being alive? What's the point of passing on your disgusting Tatar rape genes?

West Germans are pretty cool though

I am West German and I ask myself the same question.

This country has pumped BILLIONS into the East with nothing to show for it. We have failed to integrate East Germans and we're paying a terrible, terrible price.

West Germany should of deported everyone from East Germany to Russia.

>West Germany should of deported everyone from East Germany

And Poland.

Also I'm not from Belgium. I'm from England and part German (from Lower Saxony)

I'm from Germany and I enjoy a warm hand on my opening.

What part are you from

Munich :^)

>kraut mad he keeps getting cucked by the eternal anglo

I think it's time for another dresden

Kek.

Dresden is in East Germany.

Have at it.

I honestly think we should share the remaining ~300,000km of German territory among the nations of Europe, give the krauts any sort of power and they start getting ideas about destroying Europe, they can't help themselves

You had your chance Fritz.

hahahaha I love JK it makes me feel so good about my life. if I'm bunking off work with a hangover it's the best thing to watch whilst nursing a milky cuppa

>I'd have them all in zoos.
And I'd have you all bombed, again.

I thought you died at that mcdonalds the other week?

user only English are Anglos, not Brits.

The ruins of Dresden reming me of the average British smile :^)

kraut women just can't resist getting dominated by

BIG ANGLO COCK
I
G

A
N
G
L
O

C
O
C
K

>user only English are Anglos

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saxony
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saxony-Anhalt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heptarchy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_diaspora

Nice try though Scottish cuckold scum dirt.

Jesus Christ. Why do Germans loathe themselves so much

Is Bavaria the most patriotic part of Germany? The the most SJW part?

I've seen your women krautcuck they're nothing special.

*what the most SJW part?

Good, because both make me laugh too.

I'm typing on a phone

Oh look, it's literally the exact same thread

(((they))) drilled it into them obviously

It's not our fault Mufti Merkel let them all in.

Don't blame us, blame your women for wanting Big Syrian Cock.

Jesus Christ, modern day Brits are some of the ugliest betacuck subhumans on the planet. Fucking disgusting.

Yeah the average definitely looks like that

He laughs at our women because his women are too busy getting fucked by Abdul and Hameed whilst he's in the cuckshed and in a couple of hours he has to go and change the bed linen.

* avarge Brit

>avarge
Average*

I'm glad you chimed in Dave.

>modern germans

The dog knows.

The Isle of Pakistan has spoken

lmao

Give me a break. Autocorrect told me it was correct

You're landlocked tho?

I got it right the first time

>He laughs at our women because his women are too busy getting fucked by Abdul

I'd laugh at yours but the rape of 1.400 minors and subsequent cover-up by your authorities rather makes me sad :^)

Of course the dog knows, it can smell the cortisol and stress running through that guys blood stream.

I really want to know the name of this American, I want his facebook profile, his face just says it all, I want to see if he's shot his family yet.

We put ours in prisons, we don't evict our people and put the "new Germans" in the old Germans homes.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/11902296/Second-German-woman-evicted-from-her-home-to-make-way-for-refugees.html

Forgot pic.

>We put ours in prisons

Yeah...after 16 years

LMAO

ITT Klaus Von Eurocuck gets angry cos we may have wonky teeth, but we have massive,fully functioning bollocks.

>we have massive,fully functioning bollocks.

This pleases your bf :^)

germoney is mad because their leader loves the muslim cock and is going to destroy the country

go do something about it instead of whining on Sup Forums, oh wait there is nothing you can do but watch your women get raped, kek

Jog on, Von Eurocuck. Go work some more to pay for the new Germans.

And how much rape has been going on in Germany behind the scenes? No one speaks German in this world, therefore you're able to dodge the troll radar on here, but you and I both know that you're filled to the brim with ficki ficki.

die-rechte.com/koeln-fluechtlinge-willkommen-teilnehmerin-von-asylbewerber-vergewaltigt/

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/cologne-police-ordered-to-remove-word-rape-from-reports-into-new-year-s-eve-sexual-assaults-a6972471.html

gatestoneinstitute.org/7557/germany-rape-migrants-crisis

dailywire.com/news/6980/muslim-asylum-seekers-germany-having-bad-day-so-michael-qazvini

There's plenty more sexual emergencies that I can post here that happen daily in your country that actively get covered up in Swedish tier crap.

Ours actually get put in prison, you? You protect yours. Want more links then just ask sweetie pie.

>he's against rape

Literally low-test lmao

(Offtopic)
Germanbros, I'll be going to study a semester in Berlin, i speak alright german but look a bit muslim, how badly will I be discriminated?

>There's plenty more sexual emergencies

Don't worry, your fleshlight is safe :^)

>Germanbros, I'll be going to study a semester in Berlin, i speak alright german but look a bit muslim, how badly will I be discriminated?

Is this bait? You'll blend in in Berlin just fine :^)

You'll be given a free blonde girl named Helga, a brand new studio apartment, 5 billion euros, a nice VW car and all the ficki ficki you can ask for. Just say "allahu ackbar" at Tegel when you land and go through border control.

Sweetie honey baby rusk cakes, have I upset you both?

Yeah, keep brushing that tooth :^)

And you keep prepping that bull ;^) make sure you change those bed sheets too.

Lots of sheets to change in Rotherham :^)

Yeah about that.

news.sky.com/story/big-increase-in-race-hate-crime-in-rotherham-10338071

But hey, as I said, they are in prison now for 180 years.

Come back to me when yours are finally jailed or beaten to a pulp or when your country grows an actual spine.

;^)

>or when your country grows an actual spine.

And you come back when your country finally grows a tooth :^)

Sauce on this?