As a Texan, get this minority filled Mexican shithole out of my country

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FC16-4fh-Qc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

California is one of the only states that isn't a laughingstock
Texas, on the other hand, IS an international laughingstock

they're both fine. stop the hate

Tell that to the millions of Californians moving to Texas

Go on Fox News, Breitbart or even Sup Forums and tell me Commiemexico isn’t a stain on the United States

California is expensive to live in so they turn other states they go to into California
With some time, Texas can finally get over its image as a bunch of crazy racist Bible-thumping gun-obsessed lunatics.

is this how life in america is like outside of california? constantly rocking back and forth in their scooter chairs seething in anger over a faraway coastal state

Well we speak English and aren’t welfare addicted shits unlike you Commiefucks

sorry lads it's your entire country

i make 75k and live next to the ocean. sorry brah

>texas
Oh fuck off my state hates Caliph-ornians way more than you do but you guys are bad too since you're one of the least self-aware faggots in the union
Now shut the fuck up, Hernandez

the delusion is real

>Hernandez
>implying Texas has Spics

We have a ton of native Americans

>Texan
>calling California an international laughingstock

>tfw irrelevant state
>tfw residents here have disproportionate political power at the federal level

love cali me

It's one of the 2 actual good parts of los estados unidos

there you go, not being self-aware

Texas?

>when a rest of the country is so inept that a literal child in California defines the country's culture for a decade

Why are texans so butthurt all the time?

California is a disgusting state, and its population is easily the worst in the country (worse than the deep south).
All self-centered egotists obsessed with material culture. If you're from Cali, do yourself a favor and stay there because you're not wanted in Oregon, Washington or Colorado.

>flyover, flyover or flyover

Lil Pump is from Miami

Everything bad about America has come from California?

No one in Texas gives a fuck in real life. We’re too absorbed in our daily life and creating jobs for the economy we don’t care

Imagine if Rio was everyone’s view of Brazil. That’s California to the US

he's from florida. mumble rappers are from the south moron

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Where the fuck are you flying to if Washington or Oregon are flyover?

Very good post.
>calling the other two west coast states flyovers
I don't think that word means what you think it means.

They're like California, but without the relevance. Texas has basically no cultural weight besides stereotypes from the 20th century, even though they're the 2nd most populous state in the US

california, obviously

Isnt that the equivalent of living poverty anywhere else, if you're in one of the major cities of cali I mean.

California's accomplishments: Hollywood, Silicon Valley, Coastal Culture

Texas' accomplishment: I can't name any.

it's ok. no wife or gf so it's all going into savings

Texas is 30% white

Yes, Colorado is a flyover which is why 30% of the population of Boulder and Denver is from California

Lil Pump is a Cuban from Miami

Houston is the energy and medical capital of the world, you idiot

youtu.be/FC16-4fh-Qc

Learn more about the Texaplex

>Acting as if those states aren't a part of the California cultural sphere

>Fox News
>Breitbart
>Sup Forums
>international

lel

other poster is right, california is probably the most admired state, internationally

yuropoors only know of california through the lens of hollywood and silicon valley. the state is a fucking mess, with a middle class that is all but extinct thanks to high taxes and ridiculous housing prices and they brought their retarded cali ideologies to other states

california is about 12% of the nation's population but has 34% of the welfare recipients, 25% of the homeless and the highest poverty level in the country when you factor in cost of living

it's basically a modern feudal state

BASED california

And China is the manufacturing capital of the world, that doesn't make it good. Texas can have as many refineries and oil companies as it wants, but that doesnt do anything for it's cultural relevance

itt rural retards

t. poorfag who can't afford to live in cali

Eat shit Californians - only LA is relevant

>implying Silicon Valley matters IRL

>Conservapoors
Flyover and poorfag republican states leave

Do you post on those “Vegas is Greater LA” threads on Sup Forums as well?

T.flyover

>Texas
>flyover

oh shit that reminds me. rams are playing today. thx user

No, Vegas is probably more different culturally than Colorado is.

I flew over Texas to go from California to Florida once. So flyover get the fuck out

Well at least you're smart about it. I know a few people living there who all share the same apartment (2 bedroom for 5 people) because they want to be where it's "culturally relevant" even if three of them have to be on welfare in order to make ends meet. The other two making about as much as you.

san francisco was pretty comfy when i went there.

It wasn't 20 years ago, and it shouldn't be now. It was better then

should be even more so if the californian migrant statistics are true

>Fox News
>Breitbart
>Sup Forums
>intelligent opinions

Don't try to pretend CA isn't the most relevant state in the US. Also, Texas is just as Mexican as California.

Comfy =\= relevant

Vegas is more relevant than SF. Not to mention Houston, dallas or Austin

Reminder that Californians taxes actually subsidize redstates, and you vindictive bible belt hypocrites are the actual welfare queens.

>Texas is just as Mexican as California
that's where you're wrong

>amerimutts actually believe this

but the people working there aren't native, the Californian school system is ranked 50th out of 50.

All the talent is imported from overseas. They basically imported a bunch of high-talent foreigners from around the world, displacing the native population.

Texas has more mosques than sweden,norway and finland combined

what the fuck? never knew that

>Texas calling others minority filled Mexican shitholes
Oh lawdy

He's correct though.

If we're talking about drooling normalfags who are not able to name American states that aren't New York, California, Alaska and Texas California is the least one to be laughed at.
Texas is where the silly fat people pretending to be cowboys live. Also Bush.

texans are delusional. they think they're buddy-buddy with real southerners without realizing they all can't stand texans

>Californian school system is ranked 50th out of 50.
Nope. As usual the deep south is the most retard filled region.

>They basically imported a bunch of high-talent foreigners from around the world

Yes, California is so attractive and has such a massive demand for highly skilled jobs that we draw people from around the world.

Stay mad flyovers

so what job in silicon valley do you work do

>Bay Area is flyover
kys

but you understand how ethnically cleansing your native population for some foreigners is actually not an attractive option to most people?

The GDP goes up, but it's not benefiting the people, who are being ethnically displaced

>All of the West Coast is high IQ.
>The inferior Hispano-Chink filled muttstates are more intelligent than the Sup Forumstard """"""white"""""" flyover states

Says the other spic filled shithole. Might want to take a look in the mirror before flinging shit.

>Fox News, Breitbart or even /pol

>When you’re so irrelevant (TX) you have to make threads bitching about an actual relevant state (CA) to soak up You(s)

You have that backwards. The people in California whom are truly poor are the first generation Hispanic and South Asian migrants. The Native Whites and established second gen minorities are on average far wealthier than the average American.

I don't know what shit you're thinking of, the people whom are displacing poor CA residents (mostly poor Mexicans) are American migrants from other states whom are gentrifying lower income minority areas.

>california
>good
i guess anything is good if you don't have options but i wouldn't live there

Get fucked NorCal scum.

>The Native Whites and established second gen minorities are on average far wealthier than the average American
No, the poor whites are all leaving, by the million. There is a massive white-flight of California right now, millions are leaving.

Whites are just 25% of the school-aged children.

>i guess anything is good if you don't have options but i wouldn't live there

About a million of your country men disagree. Guatemalans are starting to outnumber CHIs in some areas.

>>california
>>good
>i guess anything is good if you don't have options but i wouldn't live there

fucking trump. he promised us that wall. where's it at

Worst state in America by a large margin.

i said
>if you don't have options
most of my countrymen don't have options

SoCal and LA are completely irrelevant outside of Hollywood
The Bay Area is the best part of California
Also enjoy your fires

>ethnically cleansing your native population for some foreigners
That's what has been happening in your whole country even before it was created.

didn't norcal get a bunch of fires during the summer too

That's happening to the entire country though. California is more pronounced because we were the first ones hit by mass spic immigration. We went through our own "alt-right" neo-nazi phase in the 80s and 90s.

White Californian is an oxymoron

Not nearly as much as SoCal

The people leaving CA are largely poor Hispanics and millennial Whites. The reason why there are a majority of Hispanics in school now is because Hispanic Californians have about 3 times as many children per family as White Californians. And the people whom are flooding in to CA for high paying jobs from out of state are usually White themselves. You really seem like you don't know anything about this state.

>Worst state in America by a large margin.

It's happening mainly in the big urban centers, which California has the biggest.

White Californian ama

Sad. Net gain for us though. Guatemalans are way better migrants than Mexicans.

>White Californian

Are you Guillermo Del Toro?

California is a shithole even outside of LA. Oxnard, Stockton, Oakland, Modesto, all shitholes.