Why are American cops so trigger happy?

Why are American cops so trigger happy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gICw8_fkYGU
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/07/08/alton-sterling-philando-castile-and-the-supposed-war-on-blacks/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why are Niggers so trigger happy?

Because niggers are too

because degenerates are cop magnets

She didn't shoot anyone

Why are American blacks so nigger happy?

ALSO

that isnt black

Cops are human being, so they are prone to mistakes and pressure, when 90% of a population is well known to do stupid shits, you can't blame cops for being on edge around it.

they are?

They have to put up with the shit they get from niggers

why are there no fucking riots/happenings? where did nothiefsallowed go

a more important question is: why do nigresses whitewash their faces?

She deserved it 20 times over. Too bad they didn't kill the kid too.

Putting a baby in harms way cant be defended. Not even BLM is after this scoop.

Why don't you post the actual video you retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=gICw8_fkYGU

>uses human shield, shoots at cops
Why da h8? LoL

Not for lack of trying, anyway. Holding a long arm sideways is just as ineffective as holding a handgun sideways.

> has arrest warrants out for her
> in a house with a man who also has arrest warrants
> police ask her to open up, she doesn't comply, they have to borrow a key from neighbour
> has her kid on her lap and a gun in hand aimed at cops
> cops fire warning shot, she fires, the cops shoot and kill her.

If you think that's police brutality you are dumb as fuck.

because niggers like to die.

If niggers didnt like dying and breaking the law. They'd be alive.

This was not from the day she got killed

too many crimes there

>didnt shoot anyone
>holds gun and points at police
and who said south america wasnt filled with niggers

They do.
They aren't.
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/07/08/alton-sterling-philando-castile-and-the-supposed-war-on-blacks/
>thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/07/08/alton-sterling-philando-castile-and-the-supposed-war-on-blacks/
>As can be seen, the two reports come to essentially identical conclusions. Arrest data, at least for violent crime, is not biased against Black people.

>So, we have some good crime data, now let’s talk about data on who police kill.There are various sources on police killings. Which one is best is a matter of controversy, but it doesn’t really matter, because they all show basically the same thing in terms of the proportion of people killed by police who are Black.
[...]
>Thus, across multiple data sources, we see that, if anything, Blacks make up a lower proportion of those killed by police than what we would expect given their crime rates. In light of this, there is no justifiable reason for supposing that the police are running around unjustly killing Blacks.

is steph curry ok?

Hmm. A lot of European admixture in these niggers nowadays, I don't know how to feel about that, but everytime I look up, i'm seeing more and more of them walking around with my genes.

Nothing of value was lost.