This was bad, but not 1.7/10 bad. More like 5/10 bad

This was bad, but not 1.7/10 bad. More like 5/10 bad.
The last act was like hitting a wall. Everything before that was at the least entertaining.
Cruise and Annabelle had good chemistry, but Jake Johnson was just annoying to be around.
The opening and the plane scene especially were good action.

I liked it
The out of place comic relief wasn't re occuring enough to bother me. Sophia did a great job and made me want Ahmanet to succeed. Cruz also had a good performance although the love interest felt forced. I wish there was more creepy skeletal mummy scenes and horror though.
I'd give it a 7/10

I went in expecting a terrible movie and parts of it were even worse than I thought they'd be. Saw it with a group in a mostly empty theater, so banter made it more enjoyable.

Sofia was pretty good and Crowe's Hyde scene was fun so I guess I'd agree that as a whole, the movie isn't as bad as the reviews say. If Ahmanet returns in a future Dark Universe movie, maybe it'll be good otherwise wgaf

Nick made the wrong choice choosing the blonde.

Anyone surprised at how shredded Cruise was?
Dude's like 50 and I could hear all the women in my showing goin wild.

I liked her.

All these guys are correct.

>movie starts with her slapping nick and calling him a dicklet
remind why I'm supposed to like this cunt?

dadbod

Because she's supposed to be the "correct" choice when the right one was becoming immortal, taking back Egypt, and having a reborn mummy/queen waifu.

>that part where she reached for something in the plane and her belly showed
hot desu

Mr Hyde looked like shit. He's their both their Nick Fury AND Hulk and he just turns sickly yellow, and I'm supposed to be hype to see that cheap effect in more movies? Crowe was good tho

>he looks like shit becuase he doesn't go full blown hulk tier
>trying to correlate the classic monster with avengers heros

>This was bad, but not 1.7/10 bad. More like 5/10 bad.
it has 4.2/10 you retard

it was underwhelming. so was tom at the end.

>so was tom at the end
wtf was up with the very last scene? He acts all weird.
"Come my friend. Where's your sense of adventure?"
Corny as fuck. I laughed.

>implying this franchise is not supposed to be burtonesque marvel

>he's evil LMAO
>or maybe he's not LMAO
>either way, he's going on an adventure LMAO

Did you see the clip? He's ripped.

did you see Jennifer Jason Leigh in Twin Peaks?

how hot was it for you on a scale of 1-H8ful 8

They made a lot of effort to obfuscate shots of his stomach, which is the hardest place to maintain as you get older.

Nah, it was OK. 7.1/10

It didn't do the vogue'ing evil shit that I hate in other Mummy and vampire flicks. That raised it in my estimation. Standard Cruise film which ain't bad. Low'ish for him but watchable.

FUCK, say what/?!!?
I hadn't realized her episode came out yet.
Which one????

shit son you're like 4 weeks late. It was Part 2 of the season premiere. It was hot

Will be taking a chick to go see this, are there any jumpscares?

you watched the shitty web CAM i bet

Thank you, very much.
There's a ton of jumpscares. But I thought most were predictable. Just have your arm available for her to grab.

I saw it in a nice theater near LA. Doubt I'd have liked it as much if I saw it online. The plane scene was amazing in a theater.

>5/10 bad.
That's average dumbass

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I WANTED IT TO BE GOOOOOOOD

6/10 is average
7/10 is good
8/10 is great
9/10 is amazing
10/10 is masterpiece

doesn't help that Crowe looked bloated and fat, every time they did a close-up on his hands it looked like a pudgy baby hand

Good stuff, thanks bro.