Whats the deal with Brock Turner...

Whats the deal with Brock Turner? The story I keep hearing is that he raped an unconscious woman and a judge only gave him 6 months because "bois will be bois," but that just sounds exactly like some feminist rape culture narrative.

Did it actually happen the way they said or was the story Mike Brown'd to make it fit the narrative?

6 months isn't short for fingering an un concours girl

She consented, got wasted and he fingerbanged her outside or some shit and two whiteknights """rescued""" her.

The sentence handed down to him was fair and proportionate.

he only fingered her

Rapists only put a penis inside a girl?

>ITT edgelords will justify an intoxicated woman being fingerbanged by some creepy manchild

The case was such a big deal not only because it's an example of the campus rape epidemic, but also an example of white privilege in the judicial system.

>be white
>rape girl
>get only 6 months

>be black
>get falsely accused of rape
>spend 6 years in prison

fingering is not rape

All I know is that he raped some woman, but only got 6 months because his dad knew the judge and normies went apeshit.

But even though I agree that this scumbag should have been given a harsher sentence, they are getting annoying

>the leaf strikes again

She wasn't raped. And 6 years for a false accusation is showing a problem with be living women.

He got 6 months because while he intended* to go all the way, he got stopped right before while that football team that included both white and black people got harsher sentence because they had carried the unconscious woman a long distance, into their dorm, all of them raped her multiple times, and then also did various pranks like sitting on her face, pissing on her face, all while filming it with their cellphones and treating it like a joke, they had also covered up the dorm cameras and tried to conceal themselves with towels while moving through the halls.

>Canadian intellectual

>She wasn't raped
The court of law says otherwise.

The white Knights were from Sweden.

The reason black peoplenon average get longer sentences for the same crime is because when you have prior convictions your sentence gets longer. Because black people are grossly more criminal than whites blacks do on average get longer sentences, when you don't control for priors

Nope, the court says it's a "felony sexual assault". The rape charges were dropped.

>Rape is a social construct. It isn't real.
>Rape is a natural phenomenon where strong men impregnate lots of women, denying beta-males, NEETs, and nu-males, access to women thereby improving the human race.
>Rape can and should be used a punishment for a woman's poor choices such as: dressed like a slut, drinking, being out of the house, socializing with men not her husband.
>Unfortunately, women LOVE rape and its common for them to have multiple extreme orgasms during the encounter.
>Only cucked beta white males actually think rape is a crime.
>Girl was a drunk whore and deserved it.

He shouldn't have even got an hour in prison. This man is a hero.

/thread

>not so bad leaf
youre doing gods work user

I wouldn't start sexing someone who gives consent but is clearly not fully in control of her own mind, because I care more about treating people with decency and respect, than getting laid. Especially when it takes a tiny bit of common sense to expect you're likely going to end up making someone miserable.

Weird thing is that people around here can get seriously enraged at people with my attitude. Makes me think that in their right mind they know they're assholes and don't like it when people give them a mirror.

>But did she consent bro? Did she fucking consent?

How can someone be this cucked, that is beyond me.

The judge gave him a light sentence because the kid was literally retarded and a virgin loser. He was absolutely guilty of non-penetrative rape.

It probably started when he decided to shop at Walmart for all of his clothes

>just because she orgasmed she liked it

just because i don't want an erection doesn't mean i lose it

He was just trying to get a piece.

>He shouldn't have even got an hour in prison. This man is a hero

Just greentext your sob story already.

He does look fairly sperg but the kid is an athlete at Stanford, I'm sure he had held a hand before at least.

This case is much less infuriating than the affluenza kid's.

considering how biased left wing media is, what do you honestly think?

>campus rape epidemic

Fucking leafs. Sup Forums has irrationally destroyed any positive opinion I've held for Canadians. I hope I never have to go there.

Got drunk as fuck and fingered a drunken whore who consented but then retracted her consent, however that is done

In the act he was interrupted by two Swedish men (do I have to say more?) and simsalabim he's charged with rape and sentenced by the public court

LOL

Also, showing remorse usually gets you a more lenient sentence. Blacks are not capapble of exercising such abstract and complex emotions and therefore they cannot show remorse making them indifferent to the scars they inflict upon their victims and consequently gives them a harsher sentence

why exactly would i care if i fuck myself up with alcohol to the point where i pass out and someone starts jerking me off?
i'm not harmed physically as well as psychologically since i'm fucking passed out anyways

Here's your (You)