Do Ausfags

Really believe this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Bryant
whale.to/b/viallspam.html
wikileaks.org/wiki/Martin_Bryant_complete_interview
wikileaks.org/wiki/Martin_bryant
dailytelegraph.com.au/news/special-features/in-depth/monster-on-the-inside/news-story/751e16b4517c9d4d4226e6ba78d5b079
southeastasianews.org/portarthur/the_facts.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Whos this cunt?

Don't worry mate.

Yeah nah, Jews did Port Arthur.

yeah all the conspiracys around it have been debunked and are tin foil tier

oh yeah

whats the conspiracy theory? how was it debunked?

Who is that? what is this all about?

Delete this.

his names martyn bryant

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Bryant
>He was revealed to have extremely low intelligence, with an I.Q. of 66,[5] equivalent to an 11-year-old.
>is an Australian mass murderer who pleaded guilty to murdering 35 people and injuring 23 others in the Port Arthur massacre, a shooting spree in Port Arthur, Tasmania, Australia
> Within fifteen seconds, he had fired seventeen shots, killing twelve people and wounding ten. Bryant then walked to the other side of the shop and fired 12 more times, killing another eight people while wounding two. He then changed magazines before fleeing

So you genuinely believe a confirmed retard is an expert marksman?

All of that is from the wiki page. Not some conspiracy website or some shit.

but heres some other facts
>Secret Trial - no media, public allowed
>Was held in isolation for like 20+ days or some shit
>Plead not guilty multiple times
>Evidence is not allowed to be looked over for 50 years
>Bryant not allowed to be interviewed by the media for 50 years

You don't have to be smart to pull a trigger.
Just look at America.

Shifty as fuck but what can ya do

Well campaign to review the evidence and have him at least interviewed.

Because you can trust the testimony of a 66 IQ retard.

wat?

I'm not saying that story was wrong that people bought that bullshit.

Why interview him when he's not intellectually able?

>you can't trust the testimony of a 66 IQ retard but you can trust the government when they say he shot 58 people
how do those boots taste Bruce?

lol then all the more reason to interview then

if he is a literal retard and cant string sentences together then lets interview you him

what was your motive bryant?
what was your plan?

>cant string a sentence together

lol

Chimps can pull triggers.

Got any contradictory evidence? I mean not including vague spooky mysteries.

Did you listen to the interviews? He was contradicting himself all over.
Trust the evidence, not the words of a scared child.

>Did you listen to the interviews?

What interviews? Where?

What evidence where?

If there was a trial he likely would have gotten off. He was never positively identified, everyone just said it was a blonde guy, no fingerprints on the weapons used at the crime scene, they could not trace the weapons left at the scene. He plead not guilty and confessed when his family came and told him they would kill themselves if he didn't.

In real life people miss with guns all the fucking time yet this dude scored more headshots than a CS go tournament.

Wasn't when they found the guns that they were destroyed as well? like barrels bent or some shit?

Shit the bed and feed australia to the fuckin dogs m80, aint nobody false flaggin muh diggeradoos and muh kangerangs

This is the problem when ya cunts have no funz.

It's fuckin hard to put a body in the ground with a gun, elliot rogers had years of autistic training and barely killed 3 with semi-automatic bullets.

see

If i recall, the actual weapons used were damaged so badly that they were unable to be used in comparison for ballistics.

this guy still hasn't supplied us with the interviews or evidence.

whale.to/b/viallspam.html

wikileaks.org/wiki/Martin_Bryant_complete_interview

wikileaks.org/wiki/Martin_bryant

fucking hell cuz i know you have prob never held a gun but the mong was shooting at near Olympic level

Any opinions on this stuff?

Come on dont let this thread die,

Currently reading. Haven't formed an opinion yet.

>ever believing any tragedy that is exploited in media

If the media never talks about it, it's almost always real. If it's exploited and reported on in nearly every outlet, it's staged bullshit that will always have loads of holes poked in it.

Ok what is he blabbering about when does it get to the real shit?

He's like wheres my lawyer and they are like oh noes he's cool with it lad just go ahead and tell us about your guns and shit.

I dunno how much guns cost in tasmania but it sounds like he spent around 15k on guns.

and he keeps referring to them as burnt and shit.

I dont have any more, im on my mobile. I beleive there are actual taped interviews on youtube, but they are pretty limited.

Are you the type of guy that believes Breivik was a false flag?

I might be a complete mook, but that looks like the path someone clearing a room would take and not some retard going even more nuts

I don't much about breivik

why do you ask?

The news is mostly hoaxes, and always has been. All that stuff you think happened was mostly scripted propaganda.

Yeah, one of the theories ive heard have claimed that it was a former SAS guy who did the shooting, and he looked this similar to the patsy.

Proxy? You are the one posting in the Sandy Hook thread as well?

Headshots from the hip this guy should have won awards at competitions.

No I just meant I don't know much about any conspiracy theory regarding breivik, thats all?

Unlike breivik there was no trial for martin bryant and he is a literal retard and i have to read a wiki leaks transcript of the interview to find anything out

Q. Circles. And umm, when you practised your shooting, did you, where did you hold the gun?

A. Up like this, on my left.

Q. So you're left-handed?

A. Umm, I write with this hand.

Q. Ohh that's right, sorry, yeah.

A. I, but this is me finger.

Q. So if you held a gun, you would pull the trigger with your, a finger on your left hand?

A. Yeah that's right, yeah.

>The killer shot from the hip (right handed).

suppsoedly

seeQ. So you're left-handed?

A. Umm, I write with this hand.

fucking lol

Q. Ohh right. And aah, did you ever practise shooting from the hip?

A. No never.

Q. Never?

A. Uhh uhh.

Q. Ohh right. And did you get pretty accurate?

A. No not really 'cos like I said I only used that AR15 about twenty rounds in that one and, and not many round, more rounds in the AR10. So, and I, I never got round to using the shotgun because of it ... (inaudible) ... I heard from Terry that it had a bit of power to it.

>The killer scored twenty head shots, from the right hip, in 90 seconds!

Exactly. I work with firearms for a living, i train people in safe and competant use of guns. The level of skill the shooter used was miles and away from an IQ 66 inexperienced shooter. Much less from the hip. From his non dominant hand.

this interview is fucking freaky shit they are so blasé with him

they are obviously fucking with him because he is a retard straight away they fucked him over with the lawyer

I feel the same way. I hope im alive when they unseal everything to do with this incident.

i'm still reading never read it before.

What are you doing martin lol

A. No, I umm, unfortunately I held up a car, I took ahh, I saw this car I liked and got umm, held up the person in the car and kidnapped him.

Warren:

Q. Kidnapped him?

A. Mmm.

Paine:

Q. When you say held up.

A. That was actually past the Martins. Ohh actually, that was on the corner of Palmers Lookout. No I didn't really, didn't know whether I'd let you know you're not gonna let anyone else know. You're not gonna let anyone else know. Yeah, no, I stopped the car, I was in the Volvo, I stopped the car on the corner, there was a nice looking BMW and I asked them to get out of the car but the ...

Q. How many people were in it?

A. There was a child in there, in the back and a lady and the man. The man, I got him out the car, I had my gun with me and I said I want to take your car, so I took his car. I got, then his wife or girlfriend got into the Volvo with the child and I left, I drove off.

Q. So you drove away in the BMW?

It sounds to me like hes making parts up, or trying to remember parts he was told.

If this goes down, ill start a thread on x later. Im suprised 2 false flag shooting threads have stayed up this long on pol

A. I don't know whether I lit the car up or not but there was an explosion.

Q. Where was the man that was?

A. He must've been trapped in the boot, the hostage.

Q. Where did the petrol come from?

A. A service station.

Q. Which service station?

A. Umm, where do you get the petrol, in Elizabeth Street self serve.

Q. So you had it in drums?

A. Mmm.

Q. Can you describe the ...

A. Plastic, just plastic drums.

Q. What color were they?

A. Red.

Q. Red plastic containers?

A. Mmm.

Q. How many did you have with you?

A. Ohh two or three on me. Just in case, I used to often run out of petrol you see and oil, I didn't have any oil on me at the time but I had petrol.

i'll keep bumping it but when the thread dies i'll go to /x/

thanks for the wikileaks stuff never new it existed

so he just stole a car put someone in the boot then lit it on fire

this is all news to me i thought he just headshotted like 30 people or some shit?

nope. most tasmanians dont even know about it. he was just some autist who got picked up for it. hes gotten so fat now they cant handle him. everytime they take him out of his cage he just REEEEEEEEEEEEEs and attacks the nurses even though he's drugged up to his eyeballs.

where do i get a sweater like that?

Source? Ive seen pictures of him all fat, but sedatives 24/7 tends to habe that effect.

He killed a couple at the cottage he holed up in after fleeing port arthur. He also allegedly had a dude in his car trunk. Another point of contention is on the tapes of the police talking to martin while he was at seascape,. You can hear martin talking on the phone while someone else is shooting. There were also sightings by police of a second person at the location while they had martin on the phone.

dailytelegraph.com.au/news/special-features/in-depth/monster-on-the-inside/news-story/751e16b4517c9d4d4226e6ba78d5b079

ok i'm getting to it fucking cops suck at asking direct questions or explaining anything its kinda frustrating

Screenshots? I aint paying shit to view a website.

Bryant leaves school and is awarded a disability support pension due to psychiatric evaluation.
Bryant meets Helen Mary Elizabeth Harvey, 54, eccentric heiress to Tattersall’s gambling empire and the pair become close, with Bryant moving into her animal-filled New Town home.
October, 1992
Helen Harvey and Bryant involved in head-on car crash; Harvey dies on impact, Bryant — who had been known to pull the steering wheel when she was driving — was seriously injured.
December, 1993
Bryant begins to travel the world with fortune inherited from Harvey, later telling doctors his favourite part of the journeys were long flights where he could talk to people without them moving away

WTF, he was a millionaire?

yeah he was a weird and wonderful character it seems.

randomly steels nice cars in tasmania and lights them on fire with hostages in the boot as well.

he was banging this qt for 2 months before the shootings.

I think he faked being retarded. clearly he's a psychopath and killed the old woman for her money.

maybe he just got too full of himself, he'd beaten the murder rap for his father, his rich biddy, beat the system pretending to be retarded. maybe he actually thought they would have just let him go if he seemed too retarded.

I dunno kids can be psychopaths and because of it they think they can get away with these things.

(At this point, "Martin Bryant" was holed up in Seascape with hostages, negotiating with police on the phone and identifying himself as Jaime)

McCarthy: Jamie?
Jamie: Yes. Hello. How are you?
McCarthy: I’m very well thanks Jamie. Yourself?
Jamie: Well, I’m well up to now. The past few 20 seconds. What
I’ve actually found out man, is that one of your boys is right outside, northeast I’d say, with an infrared scope. Would you just ask him to move on?
McCarthy: Right, we’ll do that, we’ll do that now.
Jamie: Cause he’s going to shoot, he’s trying to shoot, he’s going to shoot your main man.
McCarthy: No, I can guarantee.
Jamie: I’ll blow this, umm this, you know, you know what’s going to happen.
McCarthy: I don’t want to see anyone hurt, alright?
Jamie: You just move him on.
McCarthy: Okay, I’m organising that now. I can also assure you that it’s not our intention to hurt you or see anybody else hurt, okay.
Jamie: Really.

what i don't get is he's like yep lighted this cunt on fire in the boot of the car

and then the cops are like hmmm what cappuccino did you have at the milkbar martin

like wat lads lets get back to burning the car and lighting some cunt on fire who cares about cappuccino's and shit like that

good cop. it's to make them feel comfy so they keep spilling. common tactic

How so?

Who is this rosey cheeked girly haired nigguh

"There will never be uniform Gun Laws in Australia until we see a massacre somewhere in Tasmania", said Barry Unsworth, NSW Premier, December, 1987 at a conference in Hobart. Prophecy or Planning?

southeastasianews.org/portarthur/the_facts.html

Lots of info here.