anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Prefer this edition

EXCELLENT edition
Yanks are neither welcome nor valid

yanks defending trump like he's their stepdad is funny as fuck

first for latinas

That beer looks refreshing

I'm done replying to Americans. They're stupid people. No wonder they have a clown for president.

America, land of bread, circuses, and degeneracy.

Is London going to follow the Swiss and implement Vollgeld?

Pro-tip: No, I just want to show I'm smarter than everyone else ITT by discussing an inane and obscure topic.

lifetip: don't try and pop your ears when you're congested. your ears will fucked for hours

pizza hut minimum delivery is 13 quid
hmmm they can jog on

first (as in first post) for khazars

hmm
might convert to islam lads

stick with dominos mate

Hey that's me

Still so hungover lads

Supposed to go out again tonight

dislike the words pussy and cunt
very crude, indicates innate feelings of impotency and misogyny in the user

bristol is the only city other than london that pays more in tax than it receives

>Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart

thought i was managing to hide my depression well but my mum noticed and now keeps trying to interfere.

NONE OF THIS SHIT BE NEW TO ME

centurions desu

Latinas are the biggest meme on earth and only British people who live around none would fetishize them.

I can't believe how much pathos you've been arguing with. Very little logos, very little ethos, but so much to do with your feelings.

13 squid? How much is that in real money (CAD). Is a squid less or more than a stone, and how many stones to a crumpet?

Sargoy of cuckdad

same with leftists and muslims incidentally. interesting.

should switch to deliveroo mate, i tell you what my life has changed since i got it. min order cost is £10 but if you want anything below that its a £2 surcharge, also all orders have a £2.50 delivery fee but if you have deliveroo plus (£7.99 a month, first month is free) the delivery fee is removes

youtube.com/watch?v=H87yGvoCNHU

I prefer Bananarama myself and the best member is Keren. Also Girls Aloud: Kimberley, The Saturdays: Frankie, Little Mix: Jesy, All Saints: Melanie, Atomic Kitten: Natasha, Sugababes: Siobhán, B*Witched: Lindsay, Steps: Lisa, Eternal: Louise, S Club 7: RacheI, Mis-Teeq: Alesha, The Beverley Sisters: Joy and The Nolans: Maureen.

How in the world did people think Hillary would win?

White Sluts Sucking Nigger Cock

>don't go to uni and you're a stupid ignorant redneck rorke
>go to uni and you're an arrogant twat
>study STEM and you're autistic
>study anything else and you're retarded
>have a gf and you're a chad
>don't have a gf and you're an autistic virgin incel

think I will mate, was going to give them a chance but just seems shit
don't deliver to my area

>I can't believe how much pathos you've been arguing with. Very little logos, very little ethos, but so much to do with your feelings.

Mexicans are disgusting and horrible people as a whole

>London Olympics was 6 years ago

ah sucks desu

congratulations, you understand chan culture is idiotic as fuck

so it seems studying stem and having a gf is the least bad

how many fingers do you reckon you could fit in your mums fanny?

When did anyone say that studying medicine and becoming a GP makes you a retarded arrogant twat?

John bull you here lad?

ill post now when the jew is busy jerking off

and yet i live in leeds where theres lots of muslims and im still into them as much as ever

10 of october, remember it precisely

medicine is STEM by proxy

If I came out of her vag I reckon I can crawl back inside of it.

singapore is proof that democracy is detrimental to the rapid development of a nation and that pragmatism is the only way a country can develop itself

The sixth brain consists of the nervous system becoming aware of itself apart from imprinted gravitational reality-maps (circuits I-IV) and even apart from body-rapture (circuit V). Count Korzybski, the semanticist, called this state "consciousness of abstracting." Dr. John Lilly calls it "metaprogramming," i.e., awareness of programming one's programming. This Einsteinian, relativistic contelligence (consciousness-intelligence) recognizes, for instance, that the Euclidean, Newtonian and Aristotelian reality-maps are just three among billions of possible programs or models for experience. I turned this circuit on with Peyote, LSD and Crowley's "magick" metaprograms.

>taking life advice from the image board for social outcasts and rejects
calle calle

How was dinner, lads?
Had some nice roast duck.

based fashy radcen

being an incel is a state of mind, they have an awful attitude towards women and then they wonder why no one likes them, not to mention they have zero self respect for themselves to actually take care of their looks

don't give a duck desu mate

Lmaooooo

Why is he so based?

youtu.be/bkUeYp3o1cE

been in that shopping mall

read the guys book who turned the country around lad and you'll see that he's advocating what mosley was advocating for

a party of action

careful lad
those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

>chadcentral

Love how the clean streets and the utter lack of clunkers. Hate clunkers.

wow your posts are all abysmal

doubt the PAP's logo is a coinkydink
pragmatic national liberalism is the future

might have a cheeky bump of ket

>pence's face

hot opinion: canada, america, australia and ireland are all more british than london

who the fuck is sloppy steve
is that some guy he just made up

Had to uninstall Tinder because I have a fear all those jokey messages that I send to girls to screenshot and show my friends and make them laugh have been screenshotted and posted on their Instagram.

I hope at least that they had the courtacy of blanking my name and photo out.

oh yeah forgot about that lmao

"chad" is not just a meme, there are literally tons of actual people named chad who are chads in america. it is a very strange phenomenon

yeah but singapore is a literal city

>Private housing unaffordable, social housing waiting list is huge
>owning a car is unaffordable, public transport is only good because it's a literal city

Any many other things that wouldn't transfer well in to a full country

brainlet.jpg

Any of you lads attended a political rally? On reflection, from 1-10, how much of a tosser were you?

you mean about me liking non white women? theres absolutely nothing wrong with that

*kisses you on the cheek*

were

nah, your similarities with incels is that nobody likes you and you're a virgin

Mate in Singapore pays £2000 a month for a tiny flat

CHIs are incredibly ugly, stupid people and this is only loosely connected to their race, but is actually because they primarily descend from a low, uneducated social class and have a culture of having lots of children.

nice desk

>most Sup Forums users are 18-21 years old
>the average american poster has never been inside a bar
bizarre
now everytime i see an american flag i cant help but think of them as a child

who started lynching as a part of american culture? was it the brits? the irish? the germans? did americans invent it themselves?

any KKB man in
youtube.com/watch?v=XzLirKKqpfg

me in the painting

It's true I'm 19

I never graduated High School for complicated life reasons, but I'm considered "smart" by most people I meet. Even people who disagree with me strongly have told me I'm smart.

Intelligence isn't in report cards and degrees. It's a thirst for knowledge, which I've had all my life. Some of history's most respected geniuses weren't educated.

i mean its not necessarily bad, if youre after a big house to have a wife and kids in then yeah it is but if its somewhere near centre where you can minimise the commute towork then i think its absolutely worth it

Steve Bannon. Owner of Sup Forums.

haha

BURN

>be out on new year's eve
>large man walks in to the pub
>mate goes "woah, he's a big guy"
>I instinctively look at him and say "for you"
>gets a bit awkward

>people want to move to a city, driving house prices up and pushing out underdesirables from buying houses and resulting in the demolition of ugly slums in favour of new, modern housing projects
i fail to see the issue

i went to a Stop Brexit march just to find qts and managed to fuck a girl with dreads

didn't tell her i voted Leave lol

People who loiter in bars are low class.

American's can't afford mobile phones?

>complicated life reasons

anyone tried pranayama breathing techniques

t. 20 yr old