Producer n.1:

Producer n.1:
"I'm sorry user, did I just hear you correctly? You want to write in a transgendered character, who... is a VILLAIN?!?!"

*Silence*

Writer n.4:
"FUCKING EXPLAIN YOURSELF, WHAT THE FUCK?!?!? OH MY GOD I CANNOT EVEN!!!! DO YOU WANNA WORK HERE???? I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS BIGOTRY!??!?!!? OMYGAWD IM GONNA FUCKING TWEET ABOUT THIS"

How do you respond?

Other urls found in this thread:

thesociologicalcinema.com/blog/the-not-so-hidden-transphobia-in-silence-of-the-lambs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"Y-You too"

i ask why the producers start at 1 but the writers start at 4, then i ask why you think this thread was worth making

>ANOTHER Sup Forumsbait thread
Off yourself opee

BRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

>first season of Yugioh GX

Op, unironically: seek mental health counseling.

>room full of writers and producers
>no jews

Yeeeah, I changed my mind. Have fun standing in the unemployment line next month.

>Goodbye horses,I'm flying over you

Aren't villains in drag like 90% of comedic action movies anyway?

thesociologicalcinema.com/blog/the-not-so-hidden-transphobia-in-silence-of-the-lambs
Based on a post?
yeah man
To stir shit up lmao dude

The thing of it is, Buffalo Bill is not transgender, he actually FAILED the psych test to have gender reassignment surgery which led to his current state. He was disturbed individual from the get go, nothing to do with transphobia.

>Stand up
>Pull my big ol hog out
>Slam in on the table
>See that shit? That's right.. anyone got a problem, let's settle this right here right now. Otherwise shut your damn trap and hear me out on this one, there's a twist in the end

So why did he had a pusy?

He didn't, he was tucking

What??

Look it up sonny

im unsure if the hog is your motorcycle, your gun or you penis

cry moar big pussy

You mean like Buffalo Bill from silence of the lambs?

Read the thread, son, like 4 - 5 posts up from yours

Nah. I'm good.