Guess Mexico's not paying for it

Guess Mexico's not paying for it.

>$18BN for a fucking fence
Christ.

That's not a lot desu

I'm sure that those 18 billion could be used in something actually useful

like healthcare ffs
Mexicans don't even live in my shithole its just native americans and old white farmers, I'd gladly let in just one (1) mexican family here if it meant I'd never have to pay for another injury again

Oh they will, with a huge fuck off tariff and a tax on remittances.

>I'm sure that those 18 billion could be used in something actually useful

Implying that exercising control over who is and isn't allowed in your sovereign country is not "useful"

K lol

Like fucking what? Giving this lazy nigger here >free shit? No fuck you, 18 billion to keep out spics is a fucking bargain.

Pay for a wall Mexico.

nigga who the fuck cares no one comes to Alaska. The government only wants our oil now that the gold rush is over and the only new arrivals are Military stationed here.

The feds already spend about a trillion on healthcare, you think 18b is going to change much?

it is even funnier when you think we will most likely build the wall with guatemala with gringo monies

I live in Michigan you fucking queer. Get a job.

says the guy who left detroit for russia lmao

They are going to pay for it, you fucking spic. With their blood.

Run while you still can.

>mexicans dont cause any problems here because there are none so lets give them a chance to fuck it up

>tfw they probably have sophisticated tunnel networks

Yes, on vacation. Because I can afford to, because I have a job that pays me well, and gives me >free healthcare. Why don't you have these things and why is it my wallet's problem that you don't?

you could control your borders if you had an able force and not just dumb hicks with guns

Why do you wanna keep Central American qts out?

kek, whats the matter with the one we already have?

lmoa you guys shoot central americans on sight anyways, most mexicans overstay visa via airplanes