/CHI/

i wish i could make everything ok

:/

>Amazon.ca

CHI
Iktf. It really feels awful thinking about how things turned out. Also thinking about what things could have been used to be almost equally bad but i've learned to not worry too much about that, though it still hurts. Though those things are heavily intertwined. Still there are things that bring momentary joy and distraction from this and while it's pretty pathetic it's enough for now.

huh
i also feel like things where just meant to be it all falls in line i wish i could be reborn into a different life

another Saturday wasted

another year going to waste

pretty sad tbqh

It's only january 6th, and I've already given up on my fitness new years resolutions

You are truly pathetic

i want to start exercising as well just don't know when i'm going to start

rude

bump

>still can't find a job
>had to take my car in for routine maintenance today
>$315
My internship money is running out and I still can't land a fucking interview.

The job market is fucked and it will only get worse in the west and in most of the world. Automation and artificial intelligence will wipe out plenty of "simpler" jobs and the jobs their maintainance will bring is not going to be even close to the amount of jobs they wipe out.

which Canadian are you?

The NEET canadian who started posting a few days ago.

i also posted here in early 2017 but i got bored

oh, theres just so many Canadians. are you in school?

How many Canadians frequent this thread?
>are you in school?
No, I graduated in 2016.
I worked as a wagecuck last year, but I quit after 2 weeks.

>How many Canadians frequent this thread?
a few
>I worked as a wagecuck last year, but I quit after 2 weeks.
why?

Stocking shelves for 8 hours a day is soul crushing

Pathetic desu there's so many jobs right now lazy fag

look for a easy job in a place where no one shops

I really would like to catch a break, I can take the constant boredom but if every time I venture out I am faced with either disappointment or outright disaster it gets a bit rough.

same

i hate this life so much
still studying?

I started learning programming and am making a lot of progress in the gym. Fixed my bench press barpath.

good for you

ive read for maybe an hour and a half today. about to start again and try to finish up this book:

The Excursion: Being a portion of The Recluse, a poem is a long poem by Romantic poet William Wordsworth and was first published in 1814[1] (see 1814 in poetry). It was intended to be the second part of The Recluse, an unfinished larger work that was also meant to include The Prelude, Wordsworth's other long poem, which was eventually published posthumously. The exact dates of its composition are unknown, but the first manuscript is generally dated as either September 1806 or December 1809.[2]

whats your endgame with all this knowledge

i dont want to be stupid

just to have knowledge so that im not dense.

i mean why not write poems seems like thats something you're interested in

I don't want a wagecuck job tho, i want something related to my degree/internships

Can't do 5 pullups in a row. What do?

because I'm not smart enough to do that

do 5 push up each day until you can do them like nothing then add 5 more and keep doing that

Just keep at it and do light exercises like push ups etc and/or lose weight. I would be lucky to pull off 10 as I am now (did 11 or 12 a couple of months ago, at one point in my life I managed 17 but that was long ago). I really should get back to doing some exercises but i've been pretty down and out for a while now.

whats that?
i mean you're learning and how hard can it be

>whats that?
Bachelors of Commerce with a concentration in finance

I want to do pullups though, not pushups.
I could lose some weight yes, should I do band assisted pullups to get more volume in? Or is that a bad idea because it's inconsistent assistance and will hardly help at the top?

You can, all you have to do is to just go back.

Go back right now.

same rules apply

I don't really know much much about band assitance but I doubt it's worth it, don't look too much at the reps but think more about it in terms of getting a good work out. There should be atleast some amount of muscle fatigue by the end of it.

what's stopping you from getting one? is getting a job with a college degree that hard?
rude

Band seems good, all the normies do it. it'll like assist me 40lbs or so at the top so I can get a lot more reps in and do let's say 5x8 instead of a couple sets of 2

If you feel like it's worth it then it probably is. If it gets you in some kind of "groove" I can see it being useful, more reps would also be probably better for weight loss. Can't give you much advice on weight loss but I would suggest that you walk all distances that are viable instead of taking any other kind of transportation. You'll use a decent amount of energy with barely even noticing it that way.

Weightloss is easy I'm just being lazy, 10-15lbs is all I need to lose, maximum. Ill just do intermittent fasting and use ECA stack.

10-15lbs of "extra" might just be good if you are trying to build muscle, depends of course on how much you think of your weight is extra. The fat will burn slowly with time while you build muscle.

It only holds me back and is unhealthy though. Recently I read about how much excess bodyfat affects your brain health and it is quite startling.

My province's economy is shit.
If I moved to a different part of the country I could get a job

Why don't you then? Ontario has tons of jobs.

>expecting a NEET to have the resources needed to move to a new province.
I have like $11000 left in my bank account.
Also I'd rather stay a NEET than move to Ontario

If you have the resources to be a neet then you have the resources to move to a new province.
>I have like $11000 left in my bank account
Okay...? So you DO have the resources?

What exactly are you asking for here? You seem to know what you need to do but don't want to do it?

thats a lot of money

There aren't any resources required to be a NEET. My parents cover everything.

That means they would likely assist in moving to another province.

Well, not everything.
They don't charge me rent or ask me to pay for utilities.
I suppose so. I think I have maybe 2 years left before I go into the red

I don't understand why you can't move to another province. What province are you even in? Why not Ontario?