Any Breaking Bad fans here actually try meth before? I tried some for the first time today and I gotta say it's pretty...

Any Breaking Bad fans here actually try meth before? I tried some for the first time today and I gotta say it's pretty, pretty, pretty good!

I've only had ecstasy pills which later I was told were mostly meth. It was good but I felt terrible the next day, muscle aches, whole body just felt run down. Most meth people say they wish they had never done it, so that's worth thinking about. There are better drugs (shrooms, lsd) that don't mess up your health and your life.

Nice man. Your life is going to spiral from here. Remember the user who stood at the gates when you stepped into hell.

I'm already addicted to painkillers so how bad could it get?

It can always get worse.

Maybe the meth will get me off the painkillers.

Tried it and decided I like it. Not addicted or anything, just using it to chill out now, about 2 or 3 times a week.

You could start shooting H. Exact path a friend of mine took.

not too sublte bait but will catch a few people

Don't retards

Reminder adderall, literally, legal meth.

Chemically, there's not much of a difference

Okay Larry

>pretty, pretty, pretty good

Now I'm picturing Larry David as Heisenberg.

I NEVER use drugs.

Pain pills are way worse than meth. Not only are they more addictive and more likely to kill you, but they're also more expensive.

>were is the goddamn meth Heisenberg?!
>I don't know, it was in my pocket, I must have lost it!
*cue Curb theme*

This is such a good comedy premise it must have been done before.

? Walter never touched the garbage, why would you?

>Refuse to use drugs because drugs are for losers.
>Spend 16 hours a day trolling strangers and spamming memes on a shitty imageboard.

>it's pretty, pretty, pretty good!
I like this thread.

its a sneaky sneaky bitch. that pretty pretty pretty good feeling will never come back like this and you will keep trying to chase it. i know its a meme but do not underestimate how addictive it is. do not smoke weed if you are on it, it is not going to provide the comfort it normally does, instead it is going to push you into psychosis.

drink a ton of water, get drymouth mouthwash, and take as many showers as you can without it being neurotic, because it'll dehydrate you worse than anything and that will make you feel really bad. you'll sweat like a motherfucker and the sweat has this awful cat piss smell to it.

Just do coke man. Its way less harmful that shitty whitenigger meth

Walter was also a power-hungry asshat responsible for the deaths of 100+ people.

Yes. I haveny smoked in almost a year because I started getting /fit/. Its a great drug though and Id definitely reccomend it.

Meth is literally a form of IRL hacks when playing video games
Reaction times are literal Aimbot/10
shits overpowered as fuck compared to adderall.
shame it has such negative after effects

I remember when Breaking Bad was still in season 3 and 4 and everyone was hyped for the inevitable moment in the show when Walt would try meth. It never happened.

also make sure you eat even if its just a little, you wont want to and your mouth will be so dry that you'll have to force yourself to wash the food down with water. avoid caffeine because it will make you shake like the junkie you are. use it early in the day if you plan on sleeping that night.

Touché. Drugs are still bad, though.

what about Fly

>not addicted
>2 or 3 times a week

Hmmmmm

I did it a few times, it was fairly Kino for 24 hours, then you crash hard. You just feel super amped and motivated while on it, but if you keep using it for days on end you go insane.

Why don't you just grow weed and mushrooms and consume them? Meth will fuck you up and cost you a shit ton of money

>There are better drugs (shrooms, lsd) that don't mess up your health and your life.
I'm working with in vivo hallucinogens testing and have had many other experiences with in vitro nueronal cultures that say otherwise.
But go ahead, at least it's not my brain you are fucking up.

he never said drugs are for losers
your insecurities are showing

People OD on coke all the time. When do you ever hear about people overdosing on meth? The only time meth-heads die under drug-related circumstances is when they blow themselves up trying to cook the shit.

Hit too close to home, eh?

you are still trying to deflect (even I didn't say anything you could deflect to)
I have never met a junkie who is as insecure as you

>od on coke all the time

This literally almost never happens except to people smuggling coke condoms in their asshole

>I'm a know it all jackass who pretends to know things I don't and uses big words to impress people on Sup Forums
And I know lots of people who have had great experiences with these drugs and lived happy productive lives. Go fuck yourself.

>Can't let it go.

Yeah, I'm the insecure one. Sure thing, buddy.

It happens in the movies all the time.