The Flash #1 Storytime

Other urls found in this thread:

www14.zippyshare.com/v/cyE4RCr3/file.html
twitter.com/DCComics/status/745619374246084608
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>screenshot
Did you buy that yourself?

Internet is being bad, sorry if this is a bit slower than what you're all used to :/

Yes.

WTF am I looking at?

Nigga, is that a SCAN!?

OP?

Should be faster after this one. Sorry for the delay

It's just preview, OP is baiting storytime.

No, just my internet being unable to handle my normal PNG uploads. Switched to JPG so it should be better now. Again, real sorry about the delay.

>implying

I don't know if I trust this August guy

>Again, real sorry about the delay.
You don't have to be so polite user.

>Jitters is canon now
Or was it always canon?

Why are these pics so small?

OP has shit internet so he's downsizing them.

Iris has two nephew Wallys now, right?

Correct. But nobody remembers the original Wally (except for Barry and now the other Titans).

So does Barry not know that this Wally is also a speedster? I haven't been keeping up with the nu52

I guess the current status quo will end with them getting back 10 years and a complete shift to pre flashpoint continuity.

I wonder what will happen next to him.
Or they'll never mention it and have him mope how Linda doesn't love him.

Maybe he gets with Lilith in Titans.

I wouldn't be surprised at all, desu.

Either that or we got an annoying love triangle coming our way soon in Titans.

So August is Godspeed right?

Aaaaaand that's a wrap. Hopefully the shitty storytime didn't affect your enjoyment of the comic too much, anons.

Thank you very much OP, I've been waiting for this for a few hours now...

Posting these to punish my internet some more for being so shitty this morning.

I'm not picky when it comes to data formats in storytimes, so I enjoyed it alright. Thanks OP!

Oh man another speedster. Where ever will this story go

>Aaaaaand that's a wrap. Hopefully the shitty storytime didn't affect your enjoyment of the comic too much, anons.
High-resolution version now available for download

You're very welcome user

I think it's unlikely.
Whatever the opinion about New 52 may be there have been certainly new people that started reading it after Flashpoint, and I don't think that DC would go erasing what for a good number of people is literally all they have always read In fact, neither CoIE nor Flashpoint were complete reboot. Many series went on without any kind of change with CoIE, after all, while Flashpoint is literally being called right now "The exact same continuity just with small but important elements taken out here or there"
Also, while for some characters, like Batman, there haven't been many great changes, or at least not changes that can't be resolved easily, there are other characters that had great changes, like the New Teen Titans, with some becoming older like Cyborg and other younger like Raven

>that previous DC logo alongside the new one in the DC All Access screenshot
ONE JOB

You're a good guy OP. Thank for the storytime

I like that someone finally decided to use Barry's day job as plot point.

It's a decent start, I guess.

Aw, I hope he doesn't go evil.

Will August be the speedster serial killer?

I really like the art. Faces aren't the best but it's dynamic and panel layouts are fit for Flash.

The Flash 001 (2016) (2 covers) (digital) (Minutemen-Slayer)
www14.zippyshare.com/v/cyE4RCr3/file.html

all of the rebirth issues were solid again this week. honestly surprised we haven't had a bad one yet.

august might just be one of the speedsters affected by the storm? so that wouldn't necessarily make him Godspeed. anyway, i hope Godspeed is not just a bland protege-turn-evil villain but i'm excited anyhow

The WW one was pretty meh in my opinion

Why do all the artists suck these days?

I thought it was pretty good, but even meh isn't bad.

The shakiest ones are surprisingly Tec and Batman. WW needs some time, rest is pretty good to me.

This book's biggest problem is Speed Force wave and rehashed story from Reverse Flash arc. Characterization seems on point at least.

I really enjoyed Batman and I'm really not feeling Wonder Woman. If the next issue is as 'meh' as I found this one, I'm taking her off my pull list.

This was pretty meh. Far too heavy on the narration. I'm probably not going to enjoy at least the first arc. Hopefully Wiliamson won't be too bad because his exclusive means he'll be on this for a good while.

Most of them are pretty meh though.

>This was pretty meh. Far too heavy on the narration.

I was thinking why I was OK with it in Titans compared to here and I realized it has more to do with Barry's voice. I know Williamson is a huge Waid Flash fan (who abused narration to end) but Waid's worked because Wally's narations are always more energetic with interesting layouts. They really need to tone it down for Barry because he just narrates what's in front of him and all of that stuff is very extra.

Godspeed? Literally Zolomon 3.1

>It ain't me starts playing
The Absolute Madman

I hope they make Linda a transwoman in the new timeline.

>nuWally bullying them

nice

Not really liking it yet. I guess it was ok.

This book is a solid B- so far. The writing is a little too flat and none of the characters have a strong voice except for Wally and August. The art is nearly strong enough to work, but something about it feels rushed and unfinished. A decent inker could probably make it work. Also goddamn, another evil speedster arc? Another multiple new speedsters arc? The fuck is going on? Give me Captain Cold or a weird alien cloud or something to cleanse the palate.

>The art is nearly strong enough to work, but something about it feels rushed and unfinished. A decent inker could probably make it work.
Di Giandomenico is a fast artist.

>Also goddamn, another evil speedster arc? Another multiple new speedsters arc? The fuck is going on?
That reeks of less originality for me,

I don't think this is a speedster. Looked more like lightning projection. Kinda like negative man.

>Give me Captain Cold or a weird alien cloud or something to cleanse the palate.
ABRA KADABRA

more speedsters

I still hope Johns did Rebirth purely so the Zoom-Kadabra War could finally happen

That's dead as a doornail, user. Johns isn't going to be writing enough to ever do that.

twitter.com/DCComics/status/745619374246084608
>DC doing a recap video for The Flash Rebirth one-shot