Emmy Rossum got real about gender inequality in Hollywood...

>Emmy Rossum got real about gender inequality in Hollywood, opening up about one particularly frustrating experience with a director she faced about a year ago.
>" ... as recently as a year ago, my agent called me and was like, 'I'm so embarrassed to make this call, but there’s a big movie and they’re going to offer it to you. They really love your work on the show. But the director wants you to come into his office in a bikini. There’s no audition. That’s all you have to do.'"
>But alas, the character was “not in a bikini in the movie,” nor was she naked in any scene.
>"'We really love your work, but we just want to see how tight your ass is.' Are you f**king kidding me? Last time I checked, I’m not a f**king model," Rossum remarked.

who was in the wrong here?

I'd say anyone who gets paid millions for two weeks work as eyecandy is never in the right, so the director.

Clearly he could have just googled one of the dozens of photos of her modeling

>We really love your work, but we just want to see how tight your ass is.
That's good game desu

>I’m not a f**king model
dumb fucking Emmy. Come back Emmy when you can earn money that isnt straight from mr.sheklestiens deep pockets.

She was, if there is money to be made beauty is a card that must be played.

I agree. That's terrible. Not having at least a bikini scene in an Emmy Rossum movie is just stupid.

The girl from Dragon Ball Evolution demanding the same pay as a 40 year Hollywood vet is like a former fry cook demanding to make as much as the CEO of google because she temped there.

emmy rossum has, without a doubt, one of the best bodies in showbusiness.

you can't really blame the director for wanting to see that banging bod up close.

Genders are not equal and never will be. Sexual dimorphism is a thing. It affects the mental and physical for humans.

>gender inequality
>doesnt even have to audition for a role, just show something she was born with
there seems to be inequality, but not in the way she thinks

if there was nothing more to it, Emmy, but the director obviously wanted to properly inspect and explore her body

I would ejaculate inside of her if you know what I mean

it aint that tight though so she probably just salty she didn't get the role

Ass could be improved, if she did squats it'd be 9/10

what did you mean by this?

she has a naturally good body but she doesn't look like she works out, she was probably just lucky with genes... maybe the role required a sporty looking woman

There is no reasonable justification for this, but Sup Forums isn't a place for reason.

>she was probably just lucky with genes
found the fat fuck

Who was the director? Is he stopping to get away with it?

I'm 191 cm and 82 kg, I was actually pretty lucky with my height as well

and everyone knows that there is a huge variation in how a thin woman looks like naturally

>They really love your work on the show, user. But the director wants you to come into his office in micro speedo. There’s no audition. That’s all you have to do. You're a man, it's not a big deal, right?

I disagree, she just looks like a normal attractive person. Like the kind a normie could actually meet, or the hottest gf he ever managed to score. I think thats the niece she is hitting.

She is what i imagined the mother of my children would look like, or i girl i meet on a trip to italy in the best case scenario but i dont think about her when im tugging my dick

go back to tumblr you fat piece of shit

I don't get it. She's already been fully nude before. If she were offered the part to sleep with someone, I'd get it, but you can already see her completely naked, so who cares.

the problem I have with these stories is that every actress says this, but never mentions any names, why is that?

Maybe because, I don't know, the whole story is fucking bullshit? It's not even a he said she said situation. we're JUST supposed to believe this. Either mention some names or fuck off.

She's acting with her whole body, right? I don't see why the director shouldn't see it in person. If you're casting a guy as a superhero, you'd also want to double check that he's muscular and not a flabby fuck.

>get naked on tv every week
>will be handed role in big movie as long as you let the director see you in a bikini
>get offended

>I don't get it.
surprise surprise

>saying "this happened" means it really happened
Spoiler: It didn't happen

If she had anything but her body to offer she wouldnt have chosen to become an actress and would be studying some stem shit

Most men would not hesitate to show of their abs in front of some female director if it meant getting ahead.

No, it's not. You're gonna give me a part worth millions of dollars? I'd have no qualms going in fully nude if that's what it took. Women are entitled cunts.

haha lol yeah my abs are totally visible haha

no, it's not a big deal, as an actor I'd expect that certain roles would require certain looks

also, if the director was a woman, I'd probably enjoy it

>gets offered a role based on her ass
>makes herself out to be the victim
obviously these horny fucks are getting their rocks off to it, but she's benefitting way more than they would be. that's how this shit has always worked. hot chicks exploit their looks to get ahead before they fade. as has always been their... privilege.

>wah, people only see me as a sexual object
20 years later
>wah, no one sees me as a sexual object anymore
Women everyone.

About her nude scenes on Shameless:

>"I feel like it gives guys the wrong idea about me because Fiona is so open with her sexuality, but I feel like I’m not that liberated at all."
>"So when I’m in character, it feels like I’m playing pretend, it feels like I’m in that head space and it’s very easy for me in a certain way to do that."

I strip for money but I'm not a whore

82kg for that height is borderline malnourished.

shit, I'll strip nude and spin my dick around like I'm a helicopter. where the fuck do I sign up?

no one believes your not a fat piece of shit

>she said while wearing yoga pants

I want fug her pusy

true, true. [email protected]

That's not me dude.

It's called acting, user.

>Gets butt naked like every other episode for the world to see
>Has hangups about showing off her body, to one man, in a bikini.

nice try, sheklestien

You mean like whores do?

but you can treat people the same in most regards, like having them audition for roles and not just get ogled by a creepy old jew

No, i mean like actors do. Stop pretending to be stupid.

>thinly veiled attempt as rationalizing traps as not gay
they're gay bro
you're a fag sorry

That's her playing smart. She was a star of the show and probably had more screentime than the father. She negotiated a good contract and showed that women can make as much as men in acting if they just tried to negotiate.

Except it isn't a part that requires looks, they just want to look at those flabby ass cheeks for their own perverted pleasure.

>Hey, the role doesn't require it but come to my office and show me your tits and the part is yours. I don't care about your talent, I just need fresh jack off material.

That guy pictured is really creepy.

>like actors do
right, like whores do; just to a larger audience. they're just whores that have levelled up.

>I strip for money but I'm not a whore
My ex becams a cam whore a year or so after it ended. We kept on amicable terms and sometimes she'd even let me watch for free. Anywho... one night I called her a cam whore and she flipped out.

>I'm not a cam whore I'm a cam girl!
>What's the difference?
>i'm not fucking anyone!
>You exchange sexual gratification for money, you're a whore in the truest sense of the word
>No because I don't just do it for the money, I enjoy it
>Do you ever do it for free?
>No but...
>You're a cam whore

This argument went on for a while. We no longer speak.

She's Ana actress that got famous cause of her body, she might as well be considered a model.

Also I'm sure her story is bs no one's wanting her as their choice for their "eye candy"

>they just want to look at those flabby ass cheeks for their own perverted pleasure.
sounds like an easily exploitable weakness to me

Not wanting to be nude in front of someone is entitlement?

What do you think entitlement means?

Because you are willing to be naked in front of a stranger, and someone else is not willing to be naked in front of a stranger, that makes the other person "entitled"?

What?

FAT BOY

Sure ok buddy ;-)

>Not wanting to be nude in front of someone
You mean... feeling entitled not to be nude in front of someone???

If I were an actor I would be willing to do whatever it took to get roles. It's the most competitive industry in the world, and to think you're a special snowflake who won't ever have to do something uncomfortable to get a part is entitlement. There are thousands upon thousands of women who wouldn't have hesitated going into that directors office and spreading their buttcheeks if that's what he wanted.

Is burying your face in a girl's vagina kino?

What is the expected reaction?

Yeah, the guy is a douche and it sucks.
Now, I am supposed to feel sorry for her? Or what?

>We no longer speak.
good, because she's single mother in the making

No shit !!! You didn't make this up, did you ???

What did he mean by this?

That one of the most privileged people living in the most privileged part of the world in the most privileged time in history being given the privilege of accepting a massive privilege by showing off a butt everyone has already seen is actually worse than rape, murder, torture, all wars and war crimes, poverty, slavery, and even hell itself rolled up into one and hammered into your brain with a sladgehammer. If you disagree you're literally hitler.

Yep, THAT is darn good ass she got there !!!

then you're not an actor, you're just a disposable whore who fades away in a year or so when a younger and fresher one comes along to replace your used up wrinkly asd.

You only keep yourself afloat and in the game with genuine talent and nose for good roles, not pimping your tits to any asshole that casts you just by the merit of whether or not they get to see your half naked body.

You know it, right !!!? They could've politely asked, then she may considered....

>merit
oh sweet summerchild

>you're just a disposable whore who fades away in a year or so when a younger and fresher one comes along to replace your used up wrinkly asd.
You just described 99% of actresses.

Most men would do that and laugh all the way to the bank. Women used to do the same exact thing until they were told to cry about it.

You realize that this is EXACTLY how Hollywood works right?

Do you think someone like Channing Tatum got into movies because he is smart and good at acting?

Hint the women who are dropping these "bombs" are just bitter cunts who are either aging out or never got their big break despite sucking dicks.

Because directors tend to have powerful friends like producers that could sabotage her career If she names names dipshit

>Women used to do the same exact thing until they were told to cry about it.
The less entitled women still do.

You just described Emmy Rossum, except she played the "feminist" blackmail angle and got more money on her shitty cable show.

Do you really think shes going to have a career after her show ends? Shes not.

Man of the hour. Based pusy poster

Ben from parks and rec looks like *THAT*?

Well, she only got any of her roles for her looks anyway. This is just an awakening for her. Watch in 10 years she will be begging to expose herself for any role she can get. By that time it will be too late. Most wouldn't want to see her.

The only reason she even has a career after Dragonball is because of her willingness to get naked. Doubt Shameless would have lasted more than a season or 2 without her consistent nudity.

See

>women
>these mental gymnastics

No wonder the majority of them are batshit insane

it was reported by our friends at Huffington Post

I don't want to link it, just google the lines from OP if you really want to

a jewish girl complaining and wanting money to come easier than it already is.

big fucking surprise

Hey now its not really her getting naked is her character stop being sexist

>that giant roll of toilet paper they obviously stole from a high-volume public toilet

literally /ourgal/

giv jew gf

imagine to drink the shampayn off of her pusy

dude, you clearly misunderstood what the user meant when he said
>lucky with genes
and he didnt bother explaining

she clearly has not very much muscle and a fair amount of fat. but because fat DISTRIBUTION is genetic, and she's lucky, it goes to her ass in an appealing way. on an unlucky girl, there would be no ass and a big gut.

do squats holy shit

so close

>watch as this idiot frogposter seeks to defame the Jew but in so doing proposes that the actions of Jewish Director X are moral and right

name names you dumpster slut lmao. Nothing is going to change.

?