Can Sup Forums guess what they are?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/1k4Mp
youtube.com/watch?v=oG537-jwKl4
youtube.com/watch?v=CFfc4UWzVB8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>mistakes
I think the word they're looking for is "felonies"

that it's okay to grope the women because its not a "custom" in nigger country.

So what are the 18 mistakes?

>18 in title
>17 in heading

I guess knowing how to fucking count is on the list?

>18 mistakes? Don't worry goy, just click my link and you can avoid those 17 embarrassing mistakes.

Boring normie shit.

archive.is/1k4Mp

Let's list them.

1. Forgetting to lock the cuck shed while you fuck Sven's wife and daughter.

>6. Making small talk with strangers. Many a foreigner has been left wondering why the seemingly innocuous remark "hi, lovely weather" made their Swedish neighbour/shopkeeper/passerby stare at them in horror. Congratulations, you've just learned that Swedes don't do small talk. Do keep trying, but... be gentle.

I honestly hate people like this, Americans are the same. I guess I'm Canadian, but we like to be friendly to everyone.

>Americans are the same
What part did you go? Expect for BLM type niggers most people down south are willing to make small time. When I went to Indiana for a few years most people were cunts and gave me the cold shoulder.

>How to avoid these 15 common mistakes
>This complete guide to avoiding the 10 most common mistakes is only $9.99.99

It is a fucking myth anyways. If some nigger approaches you, ofc you keep your guard up because he is 9/10 trying to rape or mug you. If a normal white person comes up and talks to you people are chill.

I'm an American, I try to say hello to anyone I make eye contact with. if we're waiting for a bus I'll try to smalltalk a bit.

I think little things like that are very important. they're the difference between a country and a bunch of people sharing a landmass

>Defending yourself against brutal physical and sexual assault
Absolutely haram those stupid foreigners visiting Sweden just don't get it. INSHALLAH!

Thanks for the (You)'s, anybody got a link to the screencap

And we wonder why they have been divided and conquered. "Smal talk" is just networking with your community.
> Hi, i'm a non-hostile, available if you need me.
I hate London for this reason. I come back from the countryside and have to alter my behavior to silent automaton.

London is lost.....move to the SW, ethnics are a source of much amusement!

i bet 20 buckaroos that rule number one is; "Swedish culture is not haram and we are leaving a new ear of Sweden "

1. Trying to pay in cash. Swedes use their debit cards three times as frequently as the average European, even to pay for smaller amounts. Some shops and bars have even stopped accepting cash – so don't bother waving those kronor around, just tap in your pin. Or go Swish.

2. Only staying in Stockholm. We do love the Swedish capital. But there is so much more to Sweden, from the stunning north with its cool-but-not-in-your-face-cool towns to the southern beaches and trendy food scene. Don't just stay in Stockholm. Get out there and visit Sweden.

3. Pressing the button when getting off the metro. If you do visit Stockholm, remember that unlike in many other cities, and despite there being a button next to the doors on the metro, they open automatically at every stop whether you press it or not. But you're not alone, one member of The Local's editorial team admitted it took him months before he stopped getting weird looks from Swedish passengers.

4. Showing up late to a dinner party. What's the point of a starting time if nobody respects it?

5. Showing up early to a dinner party. See above.

6. Making small talk with strangers. Many a foreigner has been left wondering why the seemingly innocuous remark "hi, lovely weather" made their Swedish neighbour/shopkeeper/passerby stare at them in horror. Congratulations, you've just learned that Swedes don't do small talk. Do keep trying, but... be gentle.

7. Making only expat friends. If you just moved here for work or studies and don't have a native partner, this is a trap that is easy to fall into in any country. Perhaps even more so if you don't have the stamina to tackle the reserved Swedes (see Lex Swedes Don't Do Small Talk). But don't give up, the Swedes actually make lovely, kind-hearted friends, and your experience here will be all the richer for it.

8. Addressing your university teacher by their title. Equal Swedes aren't particularly big on titles, so even if your teachers are "Doctor Andersson" and "Professor Svensson" boasting a string of noteworthy scholarly accolades, they will insist that you call them "Ingrid" or "Bosse".

9. Sit out the office fika. Skipping the institutionalized office morning coffee and cake to instead keep working through that pile of documents on your desk after the holidays is tantamount to kidnapping your boss' dog, painting it pink and hoisting it up the flag pole. It's just not done.

10. Going to the bank after work. Only a decade or so ago, Swedish banks used to have a tradition that they always closed at 3pm. This rule has been loosened somewhat in the past few years, but many banks – particularly in small towns – still close remarkably early even on weekdays.

11. Buying booze at the last minute. Thinking of nipping to the store to pick up a bottle of wine for your host on your way to the party? Forget it. State-owned monopoly chain Systembolaget closes at 3pm on Saturday and 7pm or earlier on weekdays. Get there early to avoid the queues.

12. Not bringing your leg to Systemet. Speaking of Systembolaget, don't forget to bring your leg. No, that's not a body part. It's short for 'legitimation', your photo identification document. Even if you are well past the age where anyone would reasonable mistake you for someone under 20, they will ask for your ID.

13. Doing your laundry after 10pm. Many Swedes don't own a laundry machine, but instead wash their clothes in communal laundry rooms in their apartment blocks. Before you do this, it is very important you read the rules and stick to them. You don't want to be on the receiving end of a tvättstugelapp.

the first mistake is moving to sweden

First mistake is moving to Sweden.
If you are white.

14. Getting offended when someone says "Oi!" While the word in English-speaking countries is a slightly ill-mannered way to attract somebody's attention, sometimes followed by an angry outburst, in Swedish it is spelled "oj" and means "oops". So when you stepped on that Swede's foot on the bus and he exclaimed "oj!" that's all he meant. Not to confuse with "aj!", meaning "ouch".

15. Raising your voice. Don't raise your voice in an argument, even if it is just to show you are excited about making your point. Your soft-spoken Swedish friends will think you hate them.

16. Not mastering the Swedish hug. First time you meet someone, shake their hand. Every other time thereafter, hug them. Don't even try the good old peck on the cheek, it will frighten them.

17. Not learning the language. English speakers tend to get an easy ride in Sweden, because so many Swedes speak English (and in fact will insist on speaking it to you even when you do make an effort). But a lot of a country's heart and soul is in its language, and if you don't learn Swedish you will lose out on words such as knullrufs, orka or vabba.

18. Trying to join the gym without a personnummer. Hahahahahahhahahhahha.

Fuck, why move there then? Pretty anal on the rules! But then they let any shitskin with the begging bowl in.....do you really think Ahmed reads the rules as he is grooming your children in the park?

>Swedes are so cucked they get scared from a nice American saying hello passing by

>Swedes are so cucked their country is legitimately being lost to Muslims.

Sorry for being a fatalist but is this World seriously cucked if we don't do something about the Mudslimes? Is there a safe, white welcoming European Country that is a safe haven for fellow minded Britbongs?

>Professor Sven

1-5 are "think independently"

>4. Showing up late to a dinner party. What's the point of a starting time if nobody respects it?
>5. Showing up early to a dinner party. See above.
I understand being late, but a couple minutes early is fine, I don't want to wait outside for it to be the perfect time.

I try to leave so I'll arrive with 10 minutes to spare, just incase of traffic and such

Worst case scenario, I sit in the car for 5 minutes

hi, friendo.

Everyone outside of major cities (mostly toronto and surrounding area) behave that way, true.

So do Americans.

Small-city/small-town/rural america is extremely similar to our comparable areas.

they dont poo in loo?

God, it sounds like the twilight zone or the 5th circle of hell Sven. I don't know how you keep your sanity in a authoritarian hell hole like that.

In italy it's exactly the opposite.
If you arrive early or on time you're an asshole.

if you make a plan for 9pm show up at 9pm

fucking savage

Does Ahmed arrive on time for his date with your wife?

i dont have a wife

im a virgin=(

>implying it didn't ever happen that you didn't finish something in time or forgot something and wished you still had 10 more minutes before guests arrived.

>Does Ahmed arrive on time for his date with your sister?*
Hows this?

then plan better

this is why italy is a shithole and sweden is heaven

my sister is racist as fuck. also refuses to date anyone below like 6'5 so manlet are just vermin to her

Mistake #1, moving to Sweden. Stupid fucking mongrel.

youtube.com/watch?v=oG537-jwKl4

>can't pay in cash
>can't adress your professor by their title
>can't buy alcohol after 3pm
>can't do laundry after 10pm
>can't raise your voice

I can't tell if it's satire or not. If yes sweden should be fucking nuked.

>this is why italy is a shithole and sweden is heaven
kek. Sven, you don't really want me to start dumping images of your heaven, do you?

Man

>1. Trying to pay in cash. Swedes use their debit cards three times as frequently as the average European, even to pay for smaller amounts.

Cucks to the card

>can't pay in cash
many places dont accept cash.
>can't adress your professor by their title
i mean you can but you generally dont. if you do they will probably laugh at you
>can't buy alcohol after 3pm
systembolaget closed at 19 today
>can't do laundry after 10pm
if you live in an appartment and share washing machines then yeah.
>can't raise your voice
cant? dont be loud you rude fuck

and thats why latins are 2nd tier white

To be fair, many Southern states have alcohol restrictions, many don't sell on Sundays.

Strike!

Is Sweden
Social anxiety: the (authoritarian) country?

Your country is a disgrace. I can't believe you actually defend this nanny state bullshit.

>17. Not learning the language.

Holy shit, say this about coming to the US and you'd be labeled a racist.

#1:
Thinking that if you marry a Swedish girl, and after several years of happy marriage she says she wants to have sex with you, that it's not rape if she ever regrets it afterwards.

>Doing your laundry after 10pm. Many Swedes don't own a laundry machine, but instead wash their clothes in communal laundry rooms

that sounds awful. only poor people here or college kids do that shit

>implying Sven doesn't go to jail if he tries to politely suggest Jamal to learn Swedish so he can at least understand what he is yelling to his wife

Don't bully, you bully.

its a poor people thing. most apartments have washing machines

but many swedes live in 1970 commie blocks and they share washing machines in those

Fpbp

>European
>Judging another european for living in a nanny state
>Mate, come on

lovely weather we're having, perfect day for an alley raping

>10. Going to the bank after work.
WHEN THE FUCK ELSE DO I GO REEEEEEEEE

He would be proud

before work

1. Not knowing, that rape is bad.
2. Taking shit in the streets.
3. Learning swedish instead of celebrating diversity.
4. Buying flags in "non-burnables" section.

how often do you go to the bank? i havent been to a bank in like 5 years

alcohol is heavily restricted beacuse the nation almost drank itself to death

>not visiting your local jew daily to update yourself on his schemes
Are you even trying sven

I have my own machine.

But I don't wash after 10pm either, to avoid bothering my downstairs neighbor with the spin cycle.

>alcohol is heavily restricted because it's haram
Fixed

>13. Doing your laundry after 10pm.

What, is this real? Why dont you own washing machines?

nice meme

its a commieblock thing

everyone owns washing machines everywhere else

Good, everything else except fika is practically the same here.

Sup Forums does not understand that a country needs ordnung

Space restrictions?

It's either a washing machine or a cuck cage - no space for both.

This, no wonder they're such a bunch of spineless cucks, their entire social mores are focused on compelling them to behave like autists

KEK

Sort of.

We've had a housing issue for ages now and even ettor ( which are one room apartments ) can be quite expensive in decent areas.

Are you a NEET or do swedes just not use banks?

this is literally it, same boat my friend. uni in the countryside and the difference is shocking. i can't wait to leave desu but i don't know where to go

>buying alcohol at all
MAXIMUM HARAM

We have an Internet bank through which we can handle all of our affairs.

No, we never actually physically go to the bank.

swedes dont use banks. the fuck am i supposed to go to the bank for?

Do you eat pizza for breakfast?

what? why would he do that

Nobody in Northern Europe use banks.
Pretty much all banking can be done online now becasue we're not 3rd world.

>Not mastering the Swedish hug
Refugees seem to have mastered their own type of hug

ANTIFAgs from Sweden use that as an insult when the Nazis are coming

youtube.com/watch?v=CFfc4UWzVB8

I am genuinely curious what kind of stuff you do at your bank though?

>felonies
I think the word you're looking foe is "harams"