How are the AMERINDIAN BULLS treated in Latham? Are they good lads?

How are the AMERINDIAN BULLS treated in Latham? Are they good lads?

You know that most Amerindian are manlets?

Most dead. The living ones are state parasites that live on welfare and free land.

sudacas are dirty subhuman

only mexicans are alpha and based

>subhuman
>from a greek
Pay your debts

is he amerindian?

They're treated badly mainlybecause they're leechers from the system and expect everything for free without working. Not even nibbas act like that

They’re poor, discriminated against and considered ugly. Stop talking in memes btw.

I hope they die.

you know that knowadays there is no difference between greece and turkey, right???

sabe papi

I am mexican you dumb monkey,lol. stay mad with your hsithole favela

Why on earth are you in Greece? Mexico is years ahead superior m8

because i have money to go abroad yu dumb sudacas

But you are the same shit m8o

>parasites that live on welfare and free land
>leechers from the system and expect everything for free without working
Pretty much this, some work the land and come to bigger cities to sell their things, but others just want the gov to gibe moni pls.

yes but why Greece of all goddamn places?

Piruw atiy paypata allin!

>but others just want the gov to gibe moni pls
Obviously they are right. After all you stole their land and almost wipe them out. Have you got no shame?

>flag
El loroooo!

A very nice bird indeed. Still, pay your debts smelly genocidal spic.

>El loroooo!
your ancestors did it.

It's always the browner mestizos that hate Amerindians the most, trying to pretend you're white isn't getting you laid with güeras Anacleto, you'll always be new rich naco scum.

>inb4 I'm classist/racist
No, no one likes the cringe of self haters

People is pretty bad at baiting these days.

Stelios wtf

Says the guy giving us (You)s

nvm

How they treat you in Greece amigo.

my tío used to tell me to never trust sudacas; especially chilean. this advice save my life.

He is mexican

They can do whatever they want here. The gov protects them.

Which group is more homophobic in latin america: natives, whites, blacks, mestizos, or mulattos?

>Uruguay
>77,000

Why are they counting 5th generation mestizos that have no amerindian culture as indigenous people?

They are disgusting subhumans honestly.
I live relatevely close to one of their reservation areas.
They stink, speak broken portuguese, live in literal straw huts, drink a lot etc

Based on race, I would say blacks. They are savages and will react like animals at every case they don't understand (such as homosexuality)

Like any other person
Because then even Bolivia would have around 10% indigenous people

Amerindians are the ruling class in Panama. They govern with a strong but fair hand.

Native here, as far as I know, don't have anything against gays. I am talking about the ones that live deep in the mountains or in places where they preserve their culture and even have their own ruling system. They even encourage acts of homosexuality as a part of the "boy becoming a man" process in Guna Yala.

Lol really? Is it like that one African or South East Asian tribe that believes boys eating older male sperm will make them turn into men?

Sound quite similar. It also involves older men having sexual intercourse with young boys.

I really believe it falls under the definition of rape.