twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

These teasers are so random

Whoever this Riri is, she's got nothing on my waifu

So far we have something with nazi cap
A new solo by deadman inhuman
Carol new ongoing ?
Slapstick ongoing
New kamala ongoing ?
All new all different war machine sólo ?

Racist

Marble NOWER! EVEN MORE NOW THAN NOW!!

It's not a line-wide renumbering, Carol and Kamala will probably just keep going.

Also assuming these are sides of a continuing debate, did Kamala eventually join back up with Carol?

Why does Kamala always look like abject garbage outside her own series?

I dont think so since slapstick is really a minor character in deadpool book but is the most popular merc in deadpool team according to an interview Duggan did for cbr

>Whoever this Riri is
Teenager with a scolarship to MIT who built her own Iron M̶a̶n̶ Girl suit in her dorm. Not even kidding.

Peter -> Miles
Tony -> Riri

Because: Affirmative Action.

How did you do the thing to the word man ?

And what is afirmative action ?

Really? Slapstick is more popular than Stingray?

I feel like they're both C-Listers at best

It's Deodato.

Fucking Deodatto.

We already know that Mercs for Money is going to be turned into an ongoing, they're probably just using him to represent it.

So far, my guess is that the top ones are ones that are continuing while the bottom are new books. So continuing:
>Captain America: Steve Rogers
>Captain Marvel
>Ms. Marvel

Relaunching/new books:
>Mosaic
>Mercs for Money
>All-new All-different Warmachine

Or Tony dies and she's Iron Woman.

>And what is afirmative action?
Reverse discrimination via quotas or preferential hiring:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Affirmative_action

You mean Rhodey -> Riri. She's the new War Machine not the new Iron Man.

>How did you do the thing to the word man ?
Google "strikethrough text"

>She's the new War Machine not the new Iron Man.
Yet. The Civil War is young and they need to do something to keep people talking about that turd now that Rebirth is eating their lunch.

It always amazes me how this meta comic managed to predict axis to the dot.

Every issue of Civil War II is already written. The books coming out in the fall are already planned. It's too late at this point to suddenly kill off Tony to drum up controversy.

>the black girl and the muslim girl fight eachother
Is this the SJW version of bumfights?

>It always amazes me
I as well, at the time. Looking back it has more to do with just how fucking predictable these idiotic Big Events have gotten.

Again ?

>It's too late at this point to suddenly kill off Tony
You're assuming that I mean he's the "big shocking death that will totally change the Marble Universe Fo Evah!" which, doubtless, *was* planned a while back.

I'm implying that they might decided to drop this in at the very very end (like last few pages of the last issue) for the shock value and to drum up the nerdrage just in time for Marble Nower Than Now.

Because that's pretty much been their standard operating procedure going back well over a decade now (image related).

The problem is merc for money book is coming out in july no in june.

That why i think is a slapstick solo

The issues are plotted but likely not literally written out already. Comics don't generally get done that far in advance.

>The issues are plotted but likely not literally written out already.
True. And even if they *were* it's never been unusual for Editorial at either of the Big Two to decided last minute that something needed to be changed for 'reasons.'
Remember when the creative team behind Batwoman ragequit after Editorial suddenly decided that the Big Gay Wedding they'd been planning for months wasn't gonna happen?

io9.gizmodo.com/dc-wont-allow-batwomans-gay-marriage-to-be-depicted-1257106266

Honestly that's the only way Riri will actually get a person to fight without being called racist or getting curb stomped. Kamala will probably win but at least Riri will be a stepping stone to Kam rejecting both sides of the war. Honestly wouldn't be surprised if Kam loses control of her powers and cripples Riri so she can go through a melodrama weep fest courtesy of Bendis.

>Slapstick ongoing
Is it a Slapstick going? I assumed it was to promote Deadpool and the Mercs For Money or something.

Morrison is probably kicking himself that someone came up with Super-Ego the Living Multiverse before he could.

>Whoever this Riri is

Looks like she's a member of the Brotherhood of Steel.

>All new all different war machine sólo ?

even the black chracters are getting divirsified

two sets of avengers team divided.

Kamala should fight Carol.

And win, and drop the Ms Marvel name while at it - she can hold on her own without that, everyone just calls her Kamala anyway.

is it wrong that I'm feeling apathy and indifference towards marvel nower? Because so far nothing is floating my boat

Is that just a Patlabor mech with an Iron Man face pasted on the helmet?

Do you guys think Kamala is popular enought to drop the ms marvel name and call herself (at least the name of her comic) with other name ?

Lets say she drops the ms marvel title, will that affect sales ?

No, most of Marvel sucks. The only books I can even stomach are Carnage, Gwenpool and I'll give Mosaic a shot.

Maybe because they have only announce two things.

Squirrel girl beat the marvel universe and a nu inhuman solo, i dont have hopes for both.

Why doesn't marvel actually try making good characters anymore?
Why are they all just "minority version of hero that already exists"?

Kamala is a good character, and is nothing like Carol.

So Slapstick, RiRi, Mosiac, ???, ???

what a team

Hey fuck you slapstick is good.

She actually sucks, and the only people who think otherwise are our local muzzies spamming "DON'T YOU THINK MUSLIM WAIFUS ARE CUTE, INFIDELS??"

They're selling "Spidergwen" comics, a name the character can't really use in the stories themselves to avoid revealing who she is.

Wasn't that years after people not caring about Gwen Stacy and that character being basically a plot device from the past from before most readers were born?...

Because in All-Newer Marvel Now Again if you're white, you have to be replaced with a minority, woman or gay and if you're established as a minority you either take on a white character's spot or get replaced by a woman or be made gay.

HEY! You have a different opinon than mine. I can´t allow that to continue!

True but it's the "Spider" in SpiderGwen that sells. Gwen is just the tool to create various what if stories using the Spiderman motif as a backdrop. The problem with Kamala is that they have built her as this slice of life fangirl that has based her whole identity on Ms. Marvel and teen melodrama. Take away the marvel and your just stuck with an angsty teen caught up in the struggle of her powers, family, and school. At best this plays like Marvel's Degrassi but at worst it's generic spiderman but without the appeal and structure.

But that's the thing, there's very little actually tying her to Danvers Ms Marvel other than editorial mandate that shaped an early sequence or two in her comic and a poster in her room - nothing Danvers-specific is reflected in what she does, and that "inspiring" character could be replaced by almost anyone else with little consequence beyond costume tweaks, like changing the lightning bolt to something else.

Wasn't the plan to originally base her on reed Richards due to power similarities or something?

yup.

House of Ideas at work.

>nothing Danvers-specific is reflected in what she does
>and that "inspiring" character could be replaced by almost anyone else with little consequence beyond costume tweaks, like changing the lightning bolt to something else.

Then why the fuck is she called "Ms. Marvel"?

If she has absolutely nothing to do with the real Ms. Marvel, why not just call her "Captain Mohammad"?

Why was Monica Rambeau called "Captain Marvel?" They just needed to use the name if no one else is using it.

No. No, they did not.

Nah, objectively speaking she is not so great as some want to believe, you only need to look how a beatch seg has been with Nova.
Actually she fits pretty much with the classic popular blonde teen stereotype except that you know... she is muslim and dark skinned...

>implying the Marvel writers didn't get the idea from this comic strip

>she fits pretty much with the classic popular blonde teen stereotype except that you know... she is muslim and dark skinned...
Instead of having her clit mutilated and beaten to death the first time she left the house without dressing like a ninja, which is probably what makes this significantly less believable than people with super powers.

They did in order to retain the rights - as long as they do, DC can't get it back.