The Loud House

Anyone up for a Loud House thread? Preferably without too much shitposting, this time?
Would love to hear thoughts on this series, along with other discussions.
>Link For Episodes That've Aired:
mega.co.nz/#F!oJo1WTDD!0F-cZciB--sZPokNGbWuGw
Wh

Other urls found in this thread:

nickjr.com/static/page/tv_schedule/episode.jhtml?channelID=11&seriesID=49094&episodeNumber=122
pastebin.com/EdeaWwTa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Daily reminder that children prefer TLH over SU. Fact.

It's hard for them to understand SU because it appeals to adults and teenagers more, they'd rather watch something fast-paced with dumb humor like TTG or Gumball.

>any cartoon with humor is considered dumb humor.
And yet, TTG is doing better than SU could ever hope to be.

I'm an adult and I prefer watching a real cartoon instead of Being gay is okay: The animated series.

Fucking this. TLH is one of the last real cartoons out there.

What is a real cartoon?

Look, can you take this to its own thread? All you're really doing is talking about Steven Universe.

Kinda have to agree here. Let's talk about best Loud and how it is Leni.

>defending the enemy
Savino would be displeased.

>"Oh boy, an TLH thread! Time to shitpost about SU while I'm still on holiday and not in class!"

I would like to see more examples of her craft skills.

This ain't a Loud House.
This a GRIIIIND House.

Leni is best boy

TLH has gay people.

SU is our natural enemy. Like the snake and the mongoose.

You mean you prefer your gurlz rool feminist gay daddies kike propoganda shit to the dyke rocks kike propoganda shit, but this time with a side of pedo degeneracy?

Both shows are utter shit waifubait and yours is only for people who want to fuck babies and have scat fetishes

Except it's not. The more you talk about it, the longer you promote its life. Let it die, user, let it die.

Still better than a fat fuck screaming for ice cream.

Leni is best GIRL.

Can this be the image for the next thread?

A happy Leni is a cute Leni

If it weren't for the two cats and lack of a hamster...

SU is utter shit but TLH is toptier material.

But the best girl is Luan!

>l-leave SU alone! Ablublublublu!
No you SU sympathizer.

Wander Over Yonder
The Loud House
Harvey Beaks

Reminder that Lucy is only pretending to be a goth to stand out.

fixed

What makes these cartoons more "real" than other cartoons?

A male Leni is fine too.
Anyway, when's the next episode? Cause at this point the only way to detract from this shitposting is actual cartoon discussion.

We're on hiatus for the next couple weeks.

At the shortest.

I honestly don't even think the second half of s1 is finished yet.

No bullshit underlying sexual agendas or failed atttempts at creating lore.

>No bullshit underlying sexual agendas
Such as?

I've just gotten into it, and it's got it's charms, the cast is surprisingly decently done overall.

For a bit of further discussion, on the /trash/ threads I tried to ask about possible episode concepts that might be amusing to see and here's all I got.

>An episode (or episodes) where each of the girls decide to mashup their talents a bit like Leni helps design a dress for Lola or Luna decides to add music to Lucy's 'lyric' and they form a deathmetal duet.

>An episode where Lisa "accidentally" inverts everyone's gender. (Or just the girls and Lincoln's got to guide them all through being a guy)

Do I really need to say it out loud? Haven't you noticed that some of today's cartoons have become gayer?

Yes, including TLH and its two dads. Get over yourself.

How about an episode where the sisters become jealous of Lloyd getting to narrate everything and try their hand in it. The audience gets to watch each girl fuck up as the characters critique and steal the spotlight from each other. Later they realize narrating all day every day is hard work and let Lloyd take over

>if I disagree with some thing, it must be an agenda!

Nah, Lana is best girl.
The twins are my favorite though. I love their interactions.

We've got another synopsis available.
nickjr.com/static/page/tv_schedule/episode.jhtml?channelID=11&seriesID=49094&episodeNumber=122
>Dance Dance Resolution/A Fair to Remember
>It's the Sadie Hawkins dance at school and Lincoln's sisters have accidentally landed him four dates!
>When Lincoln and Bobby become friends, Lori sets out to make Bobby jealous by hanging out with Clyde.

However, A Fair to Remember wasn't the original episode paired up with Dance, Dance, Resolution, nor does the synopsis go with the title or what images we've seen of the fair. It might be a mistake on Nick's website and this could actually be the synopsis for One of the Boys.

According to some of the news reports for season 2, there's going to be a spooky-themed episode. They posted this screencap of the Loud House being set up for Halloween. None of the episode titles for season 1 suggest a Halloween episode, plus they deliberately cut off the part that would identify which episode number this would be from when they haven't done that before or after. So in all likelihood, they've started animation for season 2.

WOY was a failed attempt at creating lore dumbass.

>It's a makeover episode

>When Lincoln and Bobby become friends, Lori sets out to make Bobby jealous by hanging out with Clyde.
I'm guessing this screenshot will be from that episode.

>without too much shitposting, this time?
>plebs turning girls into male everywhere

>making her boyfriend jealous by hanging out with a nerdy nigga

That sounds so lame

Hello TLH

Enjoying that interracial gay propaganda? Don't forget to grab a BBC on your way out.

>nickjr
What?

To be fair, Bobby isn't exactly portrayed as a bright guy, so it could work.

>It's the Sadie Hawkins dance at school and Lincoln's sisters have accidentally landed him four dates!
Wait, so does that mean it's just going to end up being Lincoln's fault for saying yes to all four of them?

For some reason Nick Jr's website has episode titles and synopses for Nick shows.

How?

Not necessarily.

Craig said straight up that season 2 would more like shows like AT and GF; there was more continuity, call backs, plot and backstory while still balancing the season 1 gag comedy nature.

The only reason it failed was because Disney is run by dumb asses. Compare and contrast SU and GF which have lore but were not cancelled.

American nickelodeon are stupid, lel.

It was originally supposed to be a deepest lore type of show but disney told him to go fuck himself.

Probably.In a girl's head, men are guilty even when the are inocent.

Damn, Is Lori THAT desperate?

>mfw the episode subverts all expectations and ends with Lincoln satisfying all his four dates

She's lazy, untalented, and unpopular, so it makes sense that Bobby would be the best she could do.

Then they told him have his lore if he balanced it with comedy.
Then they cancelled it.
Then PPG got rebooted against his will.

The universe has a massive hateboner for Craig.

>Is Lori THAT desperate?
She resorted to marrying Clyde after she thought Leni and Bobby were with each other behind her back.

>the episode reinforces real life expectations and the girls were mostly just going with lincoln just in case their real date didn't show up

>Compare and contrast SU and GF which have lore but were not cancelled.
GF was always made to be a short series. In fact between the two, even if you don't count 11 minute segments individually WOY is still ending with more episodes that GF.

why is she so small?

He deserves to get Cristina.

Please. I can't take any more Lincoln suffering.

After I connected my life force with Dipper. There wasn't much of me left after Roadside Attraction.

It's a flash game on Nick. You think she looks small there, Lincoln's room is huge.

That could be funny, complete with each girl having a different take on how to treat the audience.

In Lisa's case, the irrational concept of eternal watchers drives her nuts and she goes full Lovecraft cultist.

This could also be funny.

>Lloyd
New headcanon: that's the name of their dad.

I agree. Dipper did nothing wrong and everyone just shits on him. Worst episode.

Read this pastebin to relax.
pastebin.com/EdeaWwTa

alternatively...
>Lincoln explains the situation
>The girls forgive him and accept they should have asked
>Get pissed at his sisters for causing this tangle
>Also begin fighting eachother so they can get The LD.

Been meaning to get into this. The few episodes I've watched were pretty good...
Any good lewds of the punk rock sister?

Go to the loud house booru and search luna.

Lincoln's going to be found out, and his dates are probably going to be mad.

I see three possible endings:
>either Lincoln or his sisters fix things or the girls themselves realize it was some misunderstanding and they still just have fun at the dance. Best ending
>Lincoln's sisters come in to at least be there for Lincoln
>Lincoln gets dumped by all 4 girls and is alone. Or with Clyde. Worst ending

You should know better that things NOT go smoothly to Lincoln, even if he "win the day".

I want brown girl to be one of his dates.

You faggots gotta learn how to make a general thread.

>start the thread with /TLHG/ thread # and a topic of discussion in the subject (literally anything)

>on the OP, provide links to episodes, comics, news, downloads, 34 collection, fanfics, creators twit's, tumblr pages

>post youtube links to trailers and sneak peaks of future content

>Link to previous thread and archives

>???

>profit!

>2 episodes of #love

Its getting worse.

So why you dont do that?

so do I

Such lust.

It's a "Leni indulges her fetish" episode

There is a general, it was moved to the /trash/ board because the mods are more lenient there. look for it.

It's a fucking Nick show of course there's romance

Or the 4 girls gonna get angry and atart dating Lincoln sisters

>start
Fixed.

The thread last night (Hi, I'm Lincoln Loud and surviving in a big family isn't easy) got deleted.

Why do.

Lynn probably gets one of her teammates to do.

Understand the difference between nick cartoon and nick shitcom, faggot.

It wasn't voluntary; the mods just delete all generals on here. Not because there's a rule saying you can't have them, but they personally don't like the things and as you all know, moderation here is mostly based on the mods' feels.

Episode?

Overnight Success