Geronimo Stilton

While there are a few more episodes in English on YouTube, it's always from the first half of season one. Is season two available in English anywhere? Has the new series premiered in any language?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QDzsUuPQs-0
youtube.com/watch?v=qFfywBqj9Yo
youtube.com/watch?v=v32n1RUN2Ws
youtube.com/watch?v=xvoFTzYXeRs
superprod.net/en/television/animation/production/35/the-new-adventures-of-geronimo-stilton
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This actually looks kind of cool, animation's pretty good too.

this show panders to my mouse fetish

Holy. Shit.

I remember reading these books as a kid.

It'll always bug me how that back eye looks whenever they turned their head. I know perspectives are difficult, but it really sticks out.

>Formalwear
Yeah!

>On an anthro mouse
Nooooo!

Thea in the dress she wore to a wedding. Her character description made a point to state that while she doesn't wear dresses often and is tends to dislike overtly feminine things, she does like dresses. Seemed like an odd thing for them to specify.

Pandora and Trap dressed up like maids in one episode. It looks more like pajamas to me.

It's hard to hate a good looking outfit.

I'm interested in this as well.

I'm also peeved that this exact situation regularly happens with shows I like that don't have big followings.

I like it. It makes her character feel more believable that she dislikes feminine things but has a strange soft spot for dresses.

Like, I usually hate fantasy settings but I have a strange enjoyment out of the Witcher games.

Both this image and were sliced together from multiple screenshots. They were originally pan-down scenes. Quality of the video wasn't as good this time so it's actually noticeable. It's from the episode where Thea went undercover as a model. I think. Never saw the episode in English.

If Mister Twister were still alive, I'm sure he'd get mad that I spent the whole thread posting Thea instead of any of the other characters.

Guess there's nothing really to talk about without the episodes.

Season 2 available from Canada on DVD only.

Season 3 still in production, still not cancelled. Why they are waiting so long to finish, or why almost no advertising (except in some european magazines), I don't know.

There is zero more new information, so might as well wait until thread dies.

I want to fuck that mouse and her moues feet

If you only watch the show to masturb8, who am I to tell you you're wrong?

You skipped Pandora. I guess that one guy will be happy to have his waifu untouched. He used to creep up these threads.

>when your hot aunt wears her revealing designer dress.

Either someone go buy season 2 and share for free with the ungrateful freetard bastards, or go elsewhere for R34.

Final thoughts.

Wow, it look a long time for that rodent-fucking pervert Twister to show up.

So, is this a show about a mouse MILF who's constantly beating people up?

Also, the style looks familiar. I saw some comic about mouse teens a while ago that looked near identical.

Thea is a supporting character. She's in most of the episodes, but not all of them. She's Geronimo's sister and somewhat of a tomboy, so she knows how to fight. The show is about her brother Geronimo, an author/journalist who solves mysteries and stuff.

So does the fact that everyone is a mouse have any bearing on the show whatsoever?

Scooby Doo meets Tintin, but with less violence.

A straightforward adventure show that does not try to be self aware. Above average writing for an "all ages" cartoon, occasionally really good. Really nice animation, considering it's not Flash.

Based on a (now) old series of books for really small children (look mama I can read! kind of books). The comics you mentioned are a spinoff of the books, written with a somewhat older audience in mind (doesn't talk down to you).

Very little, but occasionally. Mostly for puns.

Some English episodes. Some have questionable lip synch.

youtube.com/watch?v=QDzsUuPQs-0

youtube.com/watch?v=qFfywBqj9Yo

youtube.com/watch?v=v32n1RUN2Ws

youtube.com/watch?v=xvoFTzYXeRs

Also, the theme song sucks. Just fiy, always skip it.

Yeah, that's the comic. Someone posted it a few weeks ago.

I actually got volume 3 a few days ago. After reading it here for free. I support what I like.

Volume 4 is the last of the good ones. It's also one that nobody has ever posted. Volume 5 was made by different people so it has completely reworked art, which is really just cheaper art.

Art I can tolerate.

Higher quality one of this. It's also longer. I guess both Benjamin and Geronimo want to fuck her.

But aren't they related?

That lady is a different mouse. Some celebrity.

Animation is pretty good, actually. The characters move a lot, there are a bunch of sight gags. Much better than I've come to expect, really.

I finished watching the first episode and oh man you were right.

And now you know.

Skip every time.

One more bump.

Who's Mister Twister and why would he be mad?

It's an in-joke. Mister Twister is a namefag who posted a dozen or so Geronimo Stilton threads over the years. He usually always posts in them.

I should be mad because why not I guess.

Way back when there were only 2 people max who tried to spread the word about the show and the comics in 2008-9, I was the only person who decided to actually BUY the thing, since it was not available from the pirates. And I did almost every single screenshot for several years.

So I can't be the only one who noticed a certain 'subtext' during this scene?

If you look hard enough, you can find anything you're looking for in any scene.

Website for the new show, but it seems to use information from the old show. We literally have no idea what will be different with the new show.

superprod.net/en/television/animation/production/35/the-new-adventures-of-geronimo-stilton

If there is a new website listing the thing for 2016 release, that means the show will not be cancelled mid-production, and is probably already finished.