Wander Over Yonder thread

The End is Nigh edition
OBLIGITORY PETITION: change.org/p/walt-disney-encourage-disney-to-make-wander-over-yonder-season-3

SERIES FINALE PROMO: youtube.com/watch?v=tZs8wW2ZFf8

NEXT (and Last) EPISODE:
The End of the Galaxy (SERIES FINALE)
>With just one surviving planet left, Wander and Sylvia lead a band of rebels in a final stand against Dominator, while Lord Hater rushes to conquer the planet first.
- Airs Monday June 27th at 8pm/7pm central on Disney XD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mkX38meVNxU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Let's start over, let's make this thread nice and have better discussion and less shitposting

I don't want this show to die, I still can't believe the last episode is next week.
Why must good things end so soon?

Yeah The Bot gave me more feels than The Flower honestly.

That last thread started pretty terribly with 100 posts and only 4 posters and it was a shitposting mess, hopefully this will be better

Embrace the end.

Better it end now rather than possibly fading into mediocrity.

This is my favorite show by Craig, I actually wasn't as fond of his others. It's hard to pinpoint why...the characters, the aesthetic, the bounciness of the animation, the fun world (well, galaxy) building... the humor was often on point too.

If you could create a sequel/followup episode to an existing episode, what would it be? I'd want to see Eye on the Skullship 2. Maybe the broadcast reaches further than just Hater's ship.

(heavy sigh)
Are you that SAME fag from the last thread claiming that Wander would've become The Simpsons if it got a 3rd season?

Listen, I'm sure a 3rd season would've been great, maybe better than Season 2.
and as a bonus, it would have got the intended ending it was supposed to have.

I don't understand why people say that giving one more season to Wander or Gravity Falls would cause it to be like Simpsons or Spongebob

Why disney end's their cartoons soon?

Wander over wander cold have a 3 season, afterall, don't have any real history.

80 episodes was enough they said.

B-but is 79 episodes.

I would want a sequel to The Eye on the Skullship, and The Cartoon

yeah and Phineas and Ferb got about 200

>yeah and Phineas and Ferb got about 200
/thread

No im not the same poster, im just trying to rationalise the loss.

That's probably one of the worst ways you could do it, it's really frustrating when people say it would derail into mediocrity when I only wanted just one more season.

You see the actual audience of the lasts episodes of phineas and ferb?

Dont pass 1 million.

Still best background character.

I seriously don't see how they're going to have a satisfying conclusion with Dominator.

Beating the shit out of her wouldn't jibe with Wander and the show's philosophy, but they've built her up as such a flat edgelord that Wanderizing her wouldn't ring true.

What is better?

One gold bar or 1 milion shit's?

I know, I just think Disney is kinda hypocritical saying 80 episodes is enough when they milked Phineas and Ferb for about 8 years

I wouldn't mind Lord Hater taking a few punches at her (maybe even being the one to stop her?) even if it spits in the face of the whole nice vibe the show has.
I feel like it would be more frustrating to redeem her, especially after all the shit she's done (destroying an entire fucking galaxy being one of them)

just.... just..... fuck it, pic related, this shit is too frustrating to argue about

I only discovered this show two weeks ago on /wsg/ i just rather not dwell on what might have been.

It's hard not to consider it. I'm especially curious to know more about the astronaut monkey...what a tease.

I can' believe I'm asking this but what are the chances they would bring the show back?

>/thread
god damn retard

>I know, I just think Disney is kinda hypocritical saying 80 episodes is enough when they milked Phineas and Ferb for about 8 years

There's a law in Disney TV animation, since it started in the late 80's.

They can only have one really successful show on at a time.
Ducktales was more successful than Gummi Bears, and got more episodes.
Darkwing Duck was more successful than Talespin.
Gargoyels was more successful than The Mighty Ducks.
Recess was more successful than Pepper Ann and Lloyd in Space.
Kim Possible was more successful than American Dragon or Dave the Barbarian.
Phineas and Ferb was more popular than Fish Hooks or whatever else was on.
And Gravity Falls was more successful than Wander Over Yonder or Penn Zero.

That said, Gravity Falls ending early DID upset the usual flow, allowing Star Vs. to promote from B-Show to XD's A-show. But you get the idea. There can be only one.

>I wouldn't mind Lord Hater taking a few punches at her (maybe even being the one to stop her?) even if it spits in the face of the whole nice vibe the show has.
I feel like it would be more frustrating to redeem her, especially after all the shit she's done (destroying an entire fucking galaxy being one of them)

I get the feeling they're going to Toy Story 3 it: leave her somewhere, powerless, where all she can do is think about what she's done, forever. It's the only thing I can think of that makes sense with the show's theme: some people are just that bad, and all you can really do is avoid them.

>just.... just.....
fuck off

>I feel like it would be more frustrating to redeem her, especially after all the shit she's done (destroying an entire fucking galaxy being one of them)
>I feel like it would be more frustrating to redeem her, especially after all the shit she's done (destroying an entire fucking galaxy being one of them)

Shoo, shoo you silly little faggot.
This used to be a friendly place.
Until you cock goblets fucked it up by being humongous fucking faggots.
Literally fucking kill yourself you unfriendly cunt.

I meant to quote that part, geez, don't burst a vessel.

I think this rule is dumb and I thought they got rid of it

Never make a Disney cartoon unless you're expecting it to be short lived kids.

I think he's the same fag who shit himself when I accidentally got the part wrong in the description by accidentally having it copy itself twice.

>meme generator

why such a law? does it pay off somewhere?

It's not so much a rule so much as how things worked out.

Disney's always struggled to make their TV cartoons popular. The TV animation unit has always been the red headed stepchild of Disney, so the parent coproration never poured a lot of money into promoting it.

Combine that with the absolutely pants-on-head retarded rule of "no merchandise before season 2" and you have a network with the resources available to only push one show at a time.

To elaborate, it's not like Nickelodeon or Cartoon Network, where they depend on all their shows. Their ensemble, their legacy, is what they're all about. Nicktoons and Cartoon Cartoons are a brand unto themselves. Disney's TV shows are just sideprojects to them, with the primary focus being Pixar and WDFA.

Sup Forums, will these threads die? Will they fade away?

I don't wanna embrace the void

I guess I should try my best to avoid any cartoons from Disney in the future, I'd hate to fall in love with one of their shows again like Wander and have it cancel too soon.

Hopefully not, they will be less frequent most likely, but I'm hoping that they will still come around every once in a while

At list they do a end, diferent of other networks.

>at least
Fixed.

What really sucks is you can tell the guys in charge of XD want to make it work. You don't court the guys who created Powerpuff Girls and Invader Zim if you don't care about quality.

The issue is a lack of resources and promotion from the parent company.

Wait, The guy who made Invader Zim is there?

I guess we will have Invader Zim 2.0 with the same 2 seasons and lack of a proper ending

He was the primary character designer on Randy Cunningham and has a pilot circulating the offices called Very Important House.

That is so retarded.

>Oh hey wander should be out by now
>Can't find a working torrent for The Robomechabotatron - The Flower anywhere
Well okay then, guess I'll just shoot myself

Maybe they'll do comics or something else to integrate some of the ideas they had for season three. Someday. I can still dream.

Props to Disney for admitting the truth that the show is ending.

I have never been to reddit at all....
fuck you

I think it's something else when the creators planned n seasons from the very beginning. Three aren't much anyway if you consider the lenght of a typical WoY episode. Series only get shitty when they're stretched for tv rating and marketing reasons like those endless episodical cartoons.

What are your favorite background character designs everyone?

never forget

Don't mind me, just dumping all the pictures from my WOY folder

ENCHILADAS

He wants the Bone

>tfw this will never be an episode

um.. why isn't the thread bumping?

newfag detected

why are her breasts so big?

user OUT

the angle at which we usally see them make it look flat our small
>looks like she's packing Double D
wew lads
the dom fags at least have taste...

>the dom fags at least have taste...

>crying

implying that dom has no style what so ever?

I read that in wanders voice.

There is something about hurt cartoon villains that's making me really sad.

heh

NO! Wander is NICE, he wouldn't say fag

she does, but it makes me sad that Domfags admittedly have taste

Poor Craig can't get a break

Wow. Wonder is having a rough day.

wander in the happy salmon

REPEAT AFTER ME.
WANDER. IS. NICE. AND. A. HUGE. SWEETHEART.

WANDER WOULD NOT APPROVE OF THAT user'S WORDS

>Implying wander doesn't already know about this.

Wander into the grave

>the dom fags at least have taste...
Remember when we told people like this to fuck off

>the way she strokes her hair over her shoulder

Hhhnnngg

Elsa btfo

>leave her somewhere, powerless, where all she can do is think about what she's done, forever.
This is what she deserve

Bump

Who is this and what did he do to deserve this? I have nightmares like this and would have a hard time saying this is a fair punishment unless he was some kind of turbo rapist who made rapes last for eons

I was bored so I drew best character.

He used to be world greatest hero...

>and would have a hard time saying this is a fair punishment
Some assholes deserve it

youtube.com/watch?v=mkX38meVNxU

What kind of thing is Hater even supposed to be? Is it just some alien race that happens to look like skeletons or is he an actual skeleton?

>One planet left, show is clearly ending
>Muh season 3!!