Ben 10 reboot

Just...

Can't wait for the 9gag memes in this reboot.

At least Tara is back for this one.

What's the problem? I think it looks pretty good.

Is she?
I heard the kid from Gumball is voicing Ben.

The designs look good...BESIDES THAT KID HOLY SHIT

stinkfly has been turned into just a dude with wings
wildvine is just a dude with one eye and a plant motifs
The original series' cool and original alien designs have all been replaced with just dudes in cosplays, likely so manufacturing action figures is easier

And? It's not like the older aliens from other series weren't any less toyetic.

I swear you people will complain anytime a reboot isn't 100% like the original.

It looks like one of those Indian Youtube videos with 12 views that uses clip-art to teach children not to shit in the road.

She mentioned it on her twitter recently.

yes, we must protect the dignity of a character named stinkfly

Good for Tara.
I mean it won't change the reboot probably sucking ass but good for her.

Like Steven Universe doesn't.

Perfect description

How does confirmed shite like Ben 10 keep getting rebooted? I don't understand.

$$$$

Has anything in history been rebooted as much as this toy cash grab.

Money

This makes Reboot number 1.

>This makes Reboot number 1.
Sorry but no. Alien Force was a reboot. Omniverse was a reboot.

No they were sequels not reboots. They followed the same continuity.

The problem is they homogenized the diverse designs of the original to a bunch of guys with costumes. I think it's a fair thing to be unhappy about, especially if you liked the "alien" designs they had

You probably think post Secret Wars Marvel is not a reboot either.

This is a great idea! I hope to see these changes in the reboot:
Vilgax is made less threatening looking, when I was young and watching ben 10 he scared me.
Make the show a little less about action, the show felt clogged up with fights, I wanna see the life behind that.
Remove Ghost Freak all together, he should never have been involved with Ben 10.
Ben and Gwen get along better, make their cousin relationship fruitful in this reboot and don't make it sour.
Max has a girlfriend (someone of different ethnicity to give more representation to PoC viewers).
And make Ben get his Watch as a birthday present from Grandpa Max.

10/10 bait made me reply

Secret what? Sup Forums doesn't read comics, kid.

I know you're fucking around, but it still hurts.

Don't give them any ideas now

I feel the same.

This made my night.
Thanks, Johnny.

Oh god

Why

Oh boy, a meme VA -- that will definitely make this better!

I actually like Cannonbolt's design in this one but everyone else looks like shit. It literally angers me to see humanoid versions of Stinkfly and Wildvine, one thing I really liked about Ben 10 was the variety in alien shapes and designs.

I'm actually glad Ghostfreak isn't in this, I think I would have an aneurysm if I saw a humanoid Ghostfreak.

Upgrade looks like shit too, why purple of all colors, what was wrong with green & black?

>circle tool eye
this is going to be a disaster

the sideburn one would be cool

WHERE IS GWEN?

This a cartoon thread

What's the point of making a cartoon show about aliens if they all look like humans?

Hell, there are a shit ton of aliens that already do look like humans. its kinda baffling to take a weird bug guy like Stinkfly and get rid of everything that made him weird and unique when you've already got guys like Bigchill who's already a humanoid bug guy

Do we know for sure that the alien in the picture is Stinkfly anyway? Because he kinda looks more like Bigchill anyway

I think the most bizarre thing though is that nobody's talking about how Waterhazard is now a walking water tank instead of a dude in crab armor. Also why is Waterhazard in young Ben's omnitrix?

The leaked images called him Stinkfly and the video of him you can see him shooting the green goo.

>They choose the worst design

I really wouldn't mind this as much if it was just Bigchill. A lot of what made the original series cool was the varied body types between each alien and how they all had their own unique features that helped separate them from your average superhero team. But this just looks bland compared to everything we've seen before

I wonder how a kid would react if you showed them the older aliens designs and then these new designs