Marvel Games know we're all thirsty

polygon.com/2016/6/20/11984572/marvel-vs-capcom-marvel-games-sequel

>any new MvC fighter would just be MCU vs Capcom
>no X-Men
>no Marvel 2 meme teams
>FGC gives zero fucks

>Mfw will never be Capcom vs DC

>polygon

DC owned by Warner Bros, who owns their own big time fighting game franchise. And they've already done a crossover.

Fuck that, Marvel vs DC.

Yes, i know it's fucking impossible, but a man can dream.

>thirsty
how fat are you?

I don't care if it has no X-Men, I'd still play it

The entire MvC competitive community is built around Magneto, Storm and Sentinel. Used to be Psylocke too until she got scrubbed from MvC3.

And that matters why? They'll just find new competitive characters.

Only back in MVC2, bud. Doom, Zero, Morrigan, and Vergil replaced those 4 entirely.

>modern Capcom

...has made a lot of mistakes but so far show they're still competent enough to make games like SFV (inb4 "MUH CAMPAIGN THO") and this and the new Spider Man game are exactly what we can use after this drought of app only mobage shit.

With Capcom? When?

It always irks me whenever people conplain about SFV. People have absolutely every right to be upset about the unfinished package surrounding the gameplay and how it's been horribly mishandled since launch, but it's still one of the best-playing Street Fighter games in a long-ass tome.

It's just par the course for vanilla SF releases.
3Shitters hated the fuck out of 4 when it came out and Ultrafetuses will do the same.

>no X-Men
>no Fantastic Four therefore no Doctor Doom

People would be at Marvel/Fox's thoat for the decision, Mahvel started in the 90s when X-Men was at it's peak popularity hence why X-Men made up such a large part of the roster.

Without X-Men, there is no Mahvel.

>Fighting pros don't change mains in new games

Ok.

MAG
FUCKING
NETO

FUCK THE KNICKS

>No Magneto
>No Storm
>No Doom
>No Phoenix
>No Sentinel
>No Wolverine

Where can I sign?

There's a decent amount of variance in pro Marvel 3 teamcomp. More than you'd expect, and a ton more than Marvel 2, but not as much as you'd hope. Also Storm and Sentinel are nowhere near high-tier in UMvC3.

Seriously. How the fuck did Hulk and Haggar win EVO.

I like SFV a lot, more than 4(which I didn't play until AE), but 8FOIL is just unacceptable.

Haggar has lariat and DAT PIPE, and Hulk has Gamma Crush.

At least re-release the game on PS4/XBONE

It would be better to just launch UMvsC3 in the PS4 and XBONE with 12 new characters and some new stages.

My Marvel characters would be:

>Daredevil, Blacked Panther, Thanos, Elektra, Captain Marvel, Monica Rambeau.

I agree that those 8 frames are ridiculous, and even more that Capcom America and Japan are apparently arguing over whether it's intentional or not. But damn if I don't love that game.

Dawg, that gamma crush ain't shit. It's the 1 touch kills and sentinel drone lockdown. KBR put in the work.

Those picks are realistic(and pretty cool)except for Monica.

Don't get me wrong, I love it too, but I would really like to see the delay cut down to 6 or even less.

Capcom should just put Mega Man back in along with an obvious jab at Mighty Number 9

I want 5 to succeed. I could not get into 4 in any form, but could have fun with 2, 3, and alpha series perfectly fine. It feels more in line ith those than 4 did to me.

Monica is actually the coolest sounding one of the bunch (besides DD, but his playstyle doesn't seem like it would be unique).

THANOS REIGNS

Better than Comcept.

If Ike, Quesada, Breevoort, or Loeb somehow have a say in the roster they won't give a fuck and'll just make it MCU+nuhumans+Miles.

I meant less that she's uncool and more that she's unpopular, a really weird asspull.

Seriously, if I had to Google to find out who that was, none of the normalfags are going to know who the fuck that is

IT'S BETTER THAN 5.6/10

Also please no writer involvement

But that's the allure of the games. They put in the lesser known characters to give them publicity. That's why Rocket made it into MvC3, to get people familiar before the movie dropped.
You should go read Nextwave btw.

>none of the normalfags are going to know who the fuck that is

Like Nova, Super Skrull, MODOK, Rocket Racoon, Dormammu, and Taskmaster

Wasn't Thanos playable on MvC2? Idk why they cut him in the sequel

>none of the normalfags

If you had to google to know who Monica Rambeau is, then you're a normalfag too.

Yes he was. It's probably because his playstyle in that game made 0 sense. And since Marvel wasn't super pushing Thanos (mostly just heroes getting new series and movies) they didn't waste the resources on him.

I would replace Elektra for Miss Marvel (Kamala Khan).

If they put any in at all (while Marvel and Fox are still having their spat) it'll most likely be Wolverine and Deadpool.

...touche
That being said, do we even want a new Mahvel game? It'd be casualized as fuck.

No Darkstalkers vs parkerbolts
No superior foes
Just spider Gwen, Asian hulk, falcon America, what, Gwenpool

Yes, I love that series. Truthfully, I agree with that they should just add some more characters and patch out some of the major bs in MvC3 (I'm looking at you tac infinites).

>Falcon America
>not Captain Falcon

That with a few new characters and better netcode would probably be my personal favorite option. Maybe even a few extra costumes?

Spock costume when
First Class Magneto costume when
Pic related costume for Morrigan when

Thanos was playable because he was secretly playable in the 1995 Marvel Super Heroes arcade game. MvC2 was basically all the Marvel characters from prior games (the only new ones were Cable and Marrow) except for Apocalypse, Onslaught, The pallette swaps from Marvel vs Street Fighter (US Agent, Armored Spider-Man, Mephisto) and the helpers from MvC1.

I find it weird they managed to include War Machine (who was also just the Iron Man Modular armor in War Machine colors instead of being distinctly designed) but not US Agent, Armored Spider-Man, and Mephisto. I mean they had a Bone Claw Wolverine.

No one really cares, Rocket Raccoon was in Marvel vs Capcom 3 before he became super-popular with the non-comics reading crowd.

Most likely, if Marvel has a bunch of characters they plan on putting into films and TV, they'll push for their inclusion in an MvC4. Like Carol or some Inhumans or Luke Cage and Iron Fist and all that. Monica might be in their plans, too. They'll probably have Rocket, Groot, Daredevil and Black Panther, though.