I can't take those shill threads anymore

I can't take those shill threads anymore.
Are they really working for Clinton or are they just your average poll user trolling hard?

Other urls found in this thread:

ghostbin.com/paste/t9k7j
archive.4plebs.org/pol/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're shills.

I keep saying we need to bring back gore and horror to scare them off.

But it seems that part of Sup Forums has bled off

The shills are real.

buttblasted drumpfag detected

This.

I'm paid, but most others aren't.
The majority of posters here are literally idiots who spam the same thread again once their old one reaches p10 with 0 replies.

Great community you have there, famalam.

We wanna be on the winning team.

Well the email leaks confirmed Hilary and the DNC are paying people to sit online in message boards and chatroom sand literally shill for Hilary, although I think it's a mix of 50/50 being shills/trolls

Until someone comes in hard with a gore dump...

I'm probably just gonna make like a rapefugee and book it on over to 8-chan

it's over, faggot. he lost. worry about your own country.

This happens from time to time. Just hang in there.

>gore dump
I've lost my folder years ago, tried to recover it but Sup Forums was different already at that time.

ghostbin.com/paste/t9k7j

Here's CTR's doxx in case you're interested

We know for a fact that there are paid shills on Sup Forums (and the internet as a whole, really), though there are always going to be actual supporters no matter how fucked up the situation gets.

Fuck you I will gladly shill against the Orange faggot for free

I'm not sure if you we're replying to someone else but I'm bored, might as well piss some people off.

Subhuman detected.

No we are just trying to save our country from the worst disaster of a candidate we've ever had. Trump is soo bad, laughably bad that he needs to be stopped at all costs. Our CIA will do it even if he does get elected.

>poll user
>not pole smoker

Jesus fuck

I hate drumpf and shillary, both as stupid as each other.

How do I become a paid shill?

>bring back gore and horror to scare them off

How it's supposed to work?

WAKE ME UP

This, it's relevant to my interests too.

For anyone who doesn't know we've a searchable archive.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/

Well we just have to hope that the shills will get scared and piss off if we spam gore. What else can we do? The mods will do nothing about them, we have to try something to scare em off.

I want in on this too
>post pic of kid with his head split open
>shill runs away crying

you tell me

Normalfags can't handle gore. That's why it was used so readily to raid forums.

Cheer up, Hanz. Have some schnitzel

They're users from outside of Sup Forums trolling Sup Forums because it's too easy to get a reaction out of the retards here.

Once a meme is forced spergs will think they're fitting in by spamming the same shit the shills did. Glorious Ausposters did this with the Canadian shitposter meme and now not only do people believe newfag leafs shitpost hard.

Why do you hate Trump?

I don't believe it will work, we'll just have shill spam AND gore spam.

Keep crying you stupid little pussy. Trump is gonna fucking lose badly and your tears will be fucking delicious

>shill confirmed
Fuck off weakling.

Where can I join?

We have 98 days left until the election. Call every shill out but never destroy your base.

It worked most of the time back when Sup Forums was spamming those on raids.

Its rebbit amd the other chans. There are people who are anti Trump and know how to browse Sup Forums too user. There are several boards on Sup Forums itself that absolutely HATE trump. Try browsing Sup Forums, Sup Forums Sup Forums Sup Forums. Go ahead and post ONE single positive comment about Trump or a slightly politically incorrect comment. Those two things alone have the power to derail entire threads. If you go on /qa/ you'll see hundreds of posts about people being fed up with Sup Forums and the usual SRS shilling to get Sup Forums removed.

Its just the election season and tensions flare up immensely around this time when we're around three months close to the final vote. People will try their hardest to shill their own candidates, beliefs, or simply don't care and shit on everyone. This year is especially brutal because we've reached such a boiling point between left and right that everyone wants to have their opinion heard and god damn it they will shout it to the ends of the earth come hell or high water.

There are a LOT of people who don't like Trump. A small handful for legitimately good reasons. The rest though are just plain fucking retarded and thick headed. They will not see reason no matter what.

The shills are only going to get worse and keep on coming.

All I can say is don't bother arguing. We already know they're full of shit. Just ignore and sage them or bombard them with meme replies and image macros. They fucking HATE that will try to "challenge you to intellectual debate". But remember being smug can be useful. Liberals do this nonstop. I Think its time to turn the tables a little. You don't have to take part in that bullshit though. That's just in case you find yourself confronting an obvious shill.

Any way. Its an election season. Everyone is going to try to shove their opinion in your face. Get used to it. Shill back. Shill harder faggots. They aren't going to stop so you shouldn't either. Just keep being a smug memeing racist frog anime posting asshole.

I think it would more effective to just keep ruinlife the DOX we got last night on the CTR heads last night. They can only take so much.

>implying most of those threads aren't made by people from Sup Forums or other boards.

I'm bored and don't have anything better to do.

No one is paying me.

I just don't like Sup Forums. I don't like Trump because Sup Forums likes Trump.

I don't like Hillary either but everyone already doesn't like her so there's nothing to talk about.

>gore and horror to scare them off.
I'll take "things that might have been shocking in the dial up era" for 500.

Dumb Donald

That's it, I'm now a #DonaldMissile

That would work

Lol racists mad that they won't win this election cycle. Were fucked if we don't get a level headed democrat in with good economic plans and sensible gum control policies. These shootings have been problematic and disturbing recently

Tl;dr pol BTFO

Most of them are clearly paid

It's obvious to anyone who's been observing the culture of Sup Forums's various boards for more than a few years.

trolls enjoy the lulz, you can tell when someone's out for the lulz. These fools are shilling like they've got something to lose, because they do. If corruption goes down, there goes all of their plans. They've been working their way up the various channels of corruption, friendless and alone, backstabbing peers and others in their bid for power. Now they're realizing that the entire power structure that's propping them up and everything else could possible be dismantled and since they're such corrupt cunts they won't be part of the structure when it's rebuilt.

The main difference I've noticed is that actual trolls put content into their trolling like editing images, spending 9001 hours in paint drawing stuff or just writing longer posts with somewhat good narratives even if the content is x-tier crap.
Those new shills are just lame script kiddies.

This is what 6 million dollars looks like.

>Go ahead and post ONE single positive comment about Trump or a slightly politically incorrect comment. Those two things alone have the power to derail entire threads.
Well you're right

Too easy to trigger trumpcucks.

We know you live vicariously through your king chad Trump but all we have to do is make fun of him a little and you guys get so butt hurt.

Seriously if u virgin NEETs need a safe space just go back to tumblr

theyre shills for hillary
we can beat them
just use common sense
mods should sticky a thread explaining the shills

>Ausposters did this with the Canadian shitposter meme and now not only do people believe newfag leafs shitpost hard.

No, Canadians are notorious shitposters because you all worship Trudeau's cock to some extent, no exceptions, and Hillshills use many Canadian IPs to kike from.

If you don't post in shill threads they don't get bumped and will eventually get buried

They're in full force, the entire front page is filled with trash.

Like any other day.

It's the natural cycle of contrarianism. Pretending to support Trump got boring. Now we're noticing how triggered genuine Trump supporters get when you pretend to support Shillary.

2016 and using drumpfag. kys.

Ohhh yes everyone that isnt a part of your hugbox is paid by hillary. Fucking kill yourself retard.

>contrarianism

The worst part about it, is the shilling is working. They're demoralizing the userbase. You can tell people don't even feel like fighting the endless horde anymore, because for every shill you expose, ten more pop up to take their place. Good threads are being successfully slid, and shill threads are reaching bump limit.

they come here to post bait threads, they mainly want to grab your attention and divert you from discussing the real issues like clinton email leaks.

its the same logic as bernie protestors and even nazi sturmbertelig, they go into where their opponents gather and cause a commotion (flipping tables and punching random people) so they can't get organized or discuss what to do about a problem.

Meanwhile on places like reddit if you try doing the same they'll delete your post as if they were anticipating it.

What was this about?

GO TO /CFG/ AND READ THE ARCHIVES

LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE PIECE OF REDPILL TRUTH YOU WANT TO KNOW IS THERE

YES HRC, MSM, THE DNC, AND THE CF ARE ALL ONE ENTITY WORKING TOGETHER TO DESTROY TRUMP

THE ELITES FEAR HIM

Some mod is deleting CTR threads and banning anyone who posts in it.

Not a shill
Just genuinely disagree with most of Sup Forums, not gunna leave because I'm not a pussy and I can handle anonymous internet dissent

Seriously though
"BAN THE SHILLS THEY'RE IN MY SAFE SPACE"

What happened to those threads we had last night? Did the mods delete discussion of them?

w what was posted

I don't mind people with different opinions and actually enjoy debating them.
But what is happening on this board recently is just stupid shilling, which destroys the fragile 'debate' culture on here.

stiletto puncturing a urethra of an erect penis and blood everywhere. bretty casual, no like a mexican chainsaw beheading

Sup Forums should also stay away from /his/. We don't want you all there shitting our threads.

>babby's first raid
Sup Forums is the rock upon which waves of shills break

So it begins.
Enjoy your transformation.

I'm starting to think it's party Sup Forums trolling itself, but the shills exist. It's fucking annoying I've just been steering clear of Sup Forums the last few days. I'm not sure if these trolls/CTR faggots actually think they're going to convince anyone to vote for her or they're just doing it to pay for some hot pockets.

discussing history without politics is like discussing science without math

Shut up pussy. You didn't expect the establishment to die without a fight did you?

they're main goal isn't to convince anyone, they're here to cause a commotion using bait threads so that we are always less organized, have less talking points than leftist communities like kiekbook and reddit. Newfags that come here will be confused and steer away from it, those already involved will walk away from exhaustion. thats their plan.

I get it, and it's working at the moment. I can't sift through the garbage in the catalog to really be bothered to contribute or read.

CFG threads are the only thing I'm keeping up with, because they matter the most.

Stop being a bitch though.
We've had waves of extreme shilling before, just chill and wait it out. Go fucking lift meanwhile and get ready for the upcoming race war.

i think everyone will stop reading/responding to shill posts soon. they are playing their hand too hard and it wont be long before we all stop falling for it.

Actually only about 15% goes to charities from CF.

So Hillary literally employs a 1984 style information shit squad that spreads disinformation?

I've wondered the same thing. If it's fellow Sup Forumstards shitting around or if it's real shills. If it's fellow Sup Forumstards, why would they want to shit up their own home? Why would you want to accidentally persuade one person to the opposite side? It seems not worth it.

What is this opposite side you're talking about?

Sup Forums usually shits up their own home. This is definitely Hill's Shills.