Henry Cavill on turning down Game Of Thrones

>Not exactly chaste writing, is it? I’ve always preferred the implied sex scene anyway, because having it spelt out always seems a bit tacky. Sex is so readily available to us in every form of media now, so it’s no longer that exciting on screen.

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.co.uk/fifty-shades-grey-henry-cavill-christian-472728
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's right, you know.

You're right, but he's a capeshit actor, glass houses and whatnot.

But he was in the tudors which was basically game of thrones in a real life, historical setting.

>“You’ve got to enjoy life! I mean, you’ve got to,” Cavill said. “When I’m making money I’m spending it on nice stuff, whether that be lavish holidays for me and my friends or just seeing something and going in a shop and saying, ‘Yeah, I want that for the house,’ and buying it.”

>He stressed that the money isn’t spent on himself alone. He likes to splurge on his friends. He also pointed out he is especially grateful for his money when it comes to long-distance travel.

>“Spending money on my friends, buying dinner for everyone, drinks for everyone, it’s a nice place to be, and I like people to feel cared for,” he said. “People will be calling me a cuck as they’re reading this, but travel’s great as long as you’re going first class. I mean, traveling to New Zealand in economy, it sucks. Especially if you’re over six feet. But first class? I’m not going to ever pretend to be coy about that. I love it.”

Cavill as John Galt, Henry Reardon, or Howard Roark when?!?!

>people reading this will be calling me a cuck
I want off this ride, the memes are too real

>I’ve always preferred the implied sex scene anyway
Didn't he show his ass on some other TV show?

Go gives a turkey?

based paleo conservative cavill is the top A list actor of his era

He deserves better than the capeshit he's now stuck in. Sad!

he will brother, he has to build his cache and then he will be able to direct the movement of all of hollywood towards aesthetic renaissance

Must be good to be white.

Keep it classy, dude.

BTW he broke up with his ex-girlfriend cuz his new one rims him.

Yeah he needs those roles if he wants to get a good hair transplant

>tfw no neofascist deco alternative to (((((hollywood)))))))

He was so fucking beautiful in MoS.

>tfw no man from uncle 2

Sounds like a really nice guy wow.

That's muh Superman

His most kino effort was Immortals.

The look of the film was terrific - and he had that 1950s Hollywood star tan. To me the film looked like a 1950s cinemascope movie, crossed with Renaissance painting, crossed with 300.

>ywn be Henry's waifu
why even live

20 posts in and nobody bothered to point out OP is a stinkin' liar because cavill said this about 50 shades of grey

are you all so gullible you'll believe anything without a source?

have we become Sup Forums?

Attainable natty?

Me on the left

>[...] as /Film reports, the stylish 1960s spy thriller may be getting a second chance. Armie Hammer, who starred in the film along with Henry Cavill, Alicia Vikander, and Elizabeth Debiki, told /Film that producer and co-screenwriter (with Ritchie) Lionel Wigram is working on a sequel:

>I called Lionel Wigram, the producer of the movie, and he and Guy produced it and wrote it all together. I was like, “Dude, what’s the deal? I get asked about this shit all the time. Can you just write a sequel?” He was like, “You know what? Yeah, fuck it, I’ll do it. Sure, I’ll write a sequel.” I was like, “If you write one, I’m sure we can get one made,” so who knows? Today is the first day I’ve actually told anyone that story. I only told one other person who asked. Apparently, the sequel is being written right now. No pressure, Lionel!The Man from U.N.C.L.E., Guy Ritchie’s fun and surprising film adaptation of the classic television series, crash-landed in the summer of 2015 to middling financial results and no great acclaim, despite being really, really enjoyable to watch. Now, as /Film reports, the stylish 1960s spy thriller may be getting a second chance. Armie Hammer, who starred in the film along with Henry Cavill, Alicia Vikander, and Elizabeth Debiki, told /Film that producer and co-screenwriter (with Ritchie) Lionel Wigram is working on a sequel:

>I called Lionel Wigram, the producer of the movie, and he and Guy produced it and wrote it all together. I was like, “Dude, what’s the deal? I get asked about this shit all the time. Can you just write a sequel?” He was like, “You know what? Yeah, fuck it, I’ll do it. Sure, I’ll write a sequel.” I was like, “If you write one, I’m sure we can get one made,” so who knows? Today is the first day I’ve actually told anyone that story. I only told one other person who asked. Apparently, the sequel is being written right now. No pressure, Lionel!

>wahh, why do british actors constantly have to play Americans in American movies?!
>shit like this is something a fucking actor justifies not being in a tent-pole television show

This looks achievable natty, but I doubt he's natty only because these guys are shooting on such tight schedules.

To producers in Hollywood a shortcut to this body is well worth it- it'll save months of pre-production costs.

The real question is, is he Jewish?

The series is an American series written by an American writer for an American production company, but for some reason since it's based on European type civilizations they had to be traditional. Every American on that show has to fake a bad British accent. Many such cases!

>tfw 5 years too old to fall in his 15-18 range

everyone above me is gay.

The rule of thumb is half his age plus 7. So he's 34/ half that is 17, add 7 you get 24 as the youngest he can go.

no guarantee of it being optioned though, movie did tepid at the box office and I have no idea if it did well in the aftermarkets which is too bad because it's a quality flick

mate, do you know where you are

I saw a guy at the train station today wearing a shirt that said

Beta
Cuck
Snowflake

I nearly fucking teleported behind him I swear on me mum

No shit, it'd be pretty weird if you're bottoming for straight guys

Of course, why else would he play (((Superman)))?

>Yfw he wanted to be Superman but Snyder wouldn't let him
No wonder Superman is part of the reshoots

everyone but flash is at the reshoots

what the fuck did wh*don mean by this

>IF HE ISN'T GRINNING LIKE A PSYCHO HE ISN'T SUPERMAN
Up up up up upvote leddit style

He's right.

Honestly, I have no regard for MoS or Superman in general but Cavill is such a genuinely likeable fellow in almost every aspect.

Were you looking in a mirror at the time?

It's supposed to say cock.

This guy literally held up our raid in WoW when he got his casting call for man of steel

Henry actually is Superman.

>Not exactly chaste
The guy is as gay as teeth.

What a man

>I’ve always preferred the implied sex scene anyway, because having it spelt out always seems a bit tacky.
This is the kind of thing Kevin Spacey used to say when he could still be bothered pretending not to be a massive queer. We're meant not to notice that nobody would cast you as a great lover because you have zero chemistry with women? Queen please.

that quote is about turning down Fifty Shades
ibtimes.co.uk/fifty-shades-grey-henry-cavill-christian-472728

who was he going to play?

Anastasia Steele