Do you ever wish you were a 10'7 WHITE protestant male with an IQ of 150, huge ass WHITE COCK, chiseled jawline...

Do you ever wish you were a 10'7 WHITE protestant male with an IQ of 150, huge ass WHITE COCK, chiseled jawline, God Tier beard genetics, blonde hair, blue eyes, FAT wallet FILLED with cash and credit cards, bulbous muscles and translucent pearly WHITE skin of the Gods?

I bet you do.

>white

Ewww no

No, I don't.

AHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

I thank Allah azzawajal everyday for not making me wh*Te

5'4 asian here, not really

no way

AHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

Fuck no

Yes i wish
Honestly I'm not kidding, I'm tired of living in a country of non-white lazy meds
I wish I was born in England
Everything here is behind

>you were a 10'7
Stopped reading there.
If it was 14'7 ft, maybe.

AHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

You're the most autistic poster on Sup Forums

You and the Turk diaspora Dutchman should fight.

I want to be a little girl.

>wh*Te
No

I wish I were 300' ARAB sunni male with an IQ of 3,000,000, 20 meter ARAB cock, Allah tier dark and curly hair, brown eyes, a bunch of oil field of my own, and olive skin bestowed by Allah while fucking millions of wh*te bitches and taste the white tears from being cucked

>IQ of 3,000,000

kek

lewd

delet this

Bump

Americans are so disgusting

A self loathing frenchman, what a shocker

Just saying the truth

>Pr*testant
Disgusting, I'd rather be a Muslim.

Oh boy

lol

butthurt

bump

>tfw I will never be a 10'7 WHITE protestant male with an IQ of 150, huge ass WHITE COCK, chiseled jawline, God Tier beard genetics, blonde hair, blue eyes, FAT wallet FILLED with cash and credit cards, bulbous muscles and translucent pearly WHITE skin of the Gods
fucking kill me

I pity you

Fuck off with your shitty spam thrad

Never.